InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was morning. Kikyo Kyasarin and Sesshomaru headed east to pick up Koga and Ayame. They told them about an upcoming battle and they agreed to go.

"A battle against Naraku? Are you sure you three know what your doing?"

"Yes, that is why we are teaming up with InuYasha and his friends. Mostly all humans can't take down this evil half demon."

"That is true. Naraku would kill them in a heart beat."

"Speaking of heart beat. I found out that Naraku is trying to kill me. He kidnapped Ron just to lure me into a trap but luckily I was with Sesshomaru. We both rescued Rin. I bet right now he is planning soething else to lure me out of hte game."

"Lady Kyasarin, we promise to protect you along with your mate, Kagome InuYasha, Miroku, Sango and Kikyo. We are all friends. I promise that we will not let you die in Naraku's hands and we won't eloow you ot fall into his trap."

"Thanks Ayame. I feel the love." Kyasarin said smiling. Sesshomaru smiles at his mate. Kikyo smiles at her friend.

A few days past as Kikyo, Ayame, Koga, Kyasarin and Sesshomaru traveled to Kaede's village to meet up with Sesshomaru's brother. The day before Kyasarin created a spiritual bird to help along. She named the bird Kallen. She was able to restore Sesshomaru's left arm.

BIth Kyasarin and Kikyo reunited with Kagome. They headed off NOrth to where Naraku is hiding.

"So Naraku is after Kyasarin because of what?"

"the legendary silver crystal. he thinks that she holds it inside herself. But I don't think it it. She only has a pureheart crystal."

"You know, the heart crystal is a secret weopon. I only use it for a greatest need. Naraku is planning something but I don't know what."

"Kyasarin, You worry too much."

"I know Sesshomaru. I was worried for Rin when she was kidnapped the other night."

AS teh two mates were talking, Sango leans in towards Kikyo and asked what is going on between them. Kikyo said that they are finally mates. InuYasha felt happy for his older half brother.

'So Sesshomaru has finally found love. I feel happy for him now. He is not trying to kill me right now. Sesshomaru is being nice to me. He is being nice to all of us. I am going to miss the old Sesshomaru. Good bye grumpy, cold, evil Sesshomaru. Hello happy, warmhearted, and good Sesshomaru. Kyasarin makes him happy. She melted the ice around his heart. BUt there si one thing I still don't get. Why did Kyasarin have a bird with her. Those things are so rare. I don't remember when the last time it has been here on earth. Is this part of Kyasarin's power?'

"So who is this bird?" Kagome asked the red head.

"Oh this is Kallen. I created her using my spiritual powers."

"i have heard of these. The last one was created before Lady Midoriko. It is the rarest thing on earth. It's inteligent. It can also be helpful in battles." Miroku said while looking at the bird.

"can it talk?" Shippo asked.

"Of course it can."

"I don't know about this but I can't believe I'm saying it but I am a talkitive bird who is staring at a abnoxious monk." The bird said narrowing her eyes at the monk.

"i am not that abnoxious."

"Sorry Miroku, You are." Sango said angrily.

"Kallen is going to help us..."Kyasarin started then she sees a dog with two tails.

"What is it? Oh a cute doggie."

"A two tailed dog. Those things are quite rare in time. i heard from my grandfather that most dogs vannished and left behind a pup. I believe right now that this is the pup my grandfather said."

"If you don't mind I will keep her. I am going to name her Emily."

"Emily? What a strange name."

"Allow me to explain where I am from. I am from Kagome's time period but in North AMerica on the other side of this planet."

"Tell us how you got here."

"Well it has been quite a time. I was loved by the citizens. I healed every injured person with my healking powers until it came to one day I was decieved."

Flashback:

'The night before I came here, I was facing my friends in school.'

"What happened." Kyasarin asked her friend.

"I can tell you what happened. My family was killed because of you. Your powers made everything worse. I can't believe this." HE friend said.

"We called the police and turned you in."

'I was shocked. I didn't remember a thing the other night. the police came alright. They turned me in and at the police station they blindfolded me and they all went back five hudred feet and rased their guns. I was able to sense to where they are at. I used y spiritual powers and killed them. I ran back to the school and the teacher scolded me. She got a whip from her desk and used it on me. I cried out in pain. It was just too much for me. I used the power of mars to kill her. The students who saw me kill the teacher got scared and ran off. I was expelled from the school so as I was walking home, Sissy, my arch rival came up to me. I thought at first she was going to comfort me. I already knew she is the principle's daughter. She laguhed at me and called me a whore. I got mad and burned her leg. She got angry with me and called my house. I ran there after she made that call. I was scared by the time I reached teh door and I saw my parents dead in their chairs. there was blood everywhere. I didn't know who did this. I saw my best friend come in and she gave me a cold stare.'

"You killed them Kathryn. How could you. You traitor. I knew you are a whore. i can't believe I amde friends with you."

"Enough of this, Emily."

"Too late. The military is after you. THey will kill you. I sware to God that I will be happy once your existance is gone."

"What the hell. You know we were friends since preschool. I only use my powers for the good of the people."

'That was the last time I spoken to her. After saying those wirds in her face I killed her. The military broked into the house and I ran out side. There in the middle of the yard was the well. I thought that the well might have been a good hiding spot for me so I went in and ended up here. I tranlated my name to Japanese. I was traveling alone then I recieved speacial training.'

End flashback.

"Wow, must have been some story.I feel bad about your past."

"I felt bad too. I vow to myself that I will make things better. After this is all done I will be moving in with Sesshomaru."

“Good for you.”

“Now if you all don’t mind I am going for a walk.”

“OK be back in time for dinner.”

Kyasarin left and went into the forest. Inside the forest she sensed a demonic aura. She knew it was Naraku’s doing. She didn’t know what is going to happen if she went inside the forest.

She begins to feel dizzy and noticed her emotions. All of the good emotions.

“I figured out you will come here.”

“NARAKU!”

“You feel it don’t you?”

“Feel what?”

“Your emotions”

“I knew that.”

“You’re powers are weakening.” Naraku said with a smirk.

‘Oh no,’ Kyasarin thought as she struggled to walk. ‘It can’t be helped now. I already feel the emotions.’

“Don’t try to block your true emotions, it doesn’t work that way, you of all people should know that.” Naraku said.

“I know that,” Kyasarin wheezed out. ‘Kikyo knew that too, but she thought that love makes our power weaker, but love is what makes them stronger. That’s not the only emotion that controls spiritual power though.’ She thought.

“Anger, worry, disappointment, sadness, rejection,” Naraku listed. “And many other emotions you feel.”

“Shut up,” Kyasarin yelled as she fell to the ground. “I don’t need a lecture from you.”

“Shall I tell all your friends your terrible secret, Kyasarin?” Naraku asked sinisterly with a dark chuckle. “Shall I have them reject you so you’re all alone?”

“Don’t tell them anything,” Kyasarin said with a snarl.

“Or what?” Naraku asked. Kyasarin almost couldn’t breathe. She was losing focus on her vision. “I tell them, or I don’t and you become my servant.” Kagome growled as she thought over the possibilities.

‘Or I could have him kill me right here. It’ll save a lot of people a lot of trouble.’ Kagome thought.

Back at camp Kallen sense that her master. “uh, guys.”

“What is it Kallen?” Sango asked.

“It’s Kyasarin she is in trouble. I also have one statement.”

“Yeah what is it?” Miroku asked concerned.

“Do you know that Kyasarin’s powers run by emotions. Right now she is confused, angered, and hateful. She lost the good emotions.”

“WHAT” Sesshomaru yells. His mate is in trouble.

“We need to go help her.” Ayame said.

“Right, you girls stay here.” InuYasha said as he, Sesshomaru, Miroku, and Koga went to help Kyasarin.