InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The forest was far from the campsite. Kyasarin was already unconscious. The four men reached Kyasarin. The monk couldn’t be able to sense the miasma. It has already disappeared. Sesshomaru picked up his mate bridal style and the four headed back.

Back at the campsite Kagome and Kikyo got set to work on healing her. They gave her some medicine. Kyasarin woke up and was confused on whats going on.

“What happened?”

“You don’t know what happened?”

“No”

“weird”

“Kyasarin are you sure you are all right?”

“Yes”

“Ok, why don’t you get some sleep”

Kyasarin nodded at her friends and went to Seshomaru and let him hold her close. They both lied down on the soft grass and began to sleep.


At Naraku’s castle he was happy enough that Kyasarin became weaker.

“You called for me Naraku?”

“yes. I want you to meet your two new brothers, Banko and Mercutio. They are both bomb demons. What they do is they can be able to creat bombs and they can self destruct themselves. If they they want to they must have Kyasarin in a strong grip. It kills both them and it kills Kyasarin.”

"Impressive. Would you want Kyasarin to use the last of her power ot make the explosion stronger."

"Yes. She would."


Early the next morning Kyasarin stood up and left hte group fast asleep. she had sensed a demonic aura and she wanted to check it out. SHe knew it was Naraku's doing and her powers are weak. 'Well this is my final battle. AFter this I will be dead. I won't be able to be Sesshomaru's mate any longer.' Kyasarin thought as she walked deep in teh forest. SHe is carrying her bow and arrows and she knows that she won't be able to make all the shots. She can on;y make a few shots at a time and the rest wil just be so crappy. SHe would have to try something else such as using her powers. She decided before her death she would use her pure heart crystal's power so the power she calls forth will kill the demons before kill her. She headed west and she was very surprised when she got the battlefield. SHe looked around to see a lot of trees in the distance. It was a small meadow. In teh distance she can see the two bomb demons and decided now is the time to fight.

THe twin demons charged at her. Kyasarin was hit in the body easily. Kyasarin slowly got up and threw some fire at the approaching bombs. She also jumps out of teh way so she won't get hit. She also aimed a few beams at them. To her surprised they weren't effected by it.

Kyasarin tried another attack. "Dead Scream" A purple ball that looks like a planet heads strait towards Banko. "World Shaking" A golden ball that looks like a planet headed straight to Mercutio. The both reflected it. Kyasarin gasped an teh two brothers used their tenticles and grabs Kyasarin by the turso. Kyasarin starts to strugle but she couldn't get loose. They sent shock waves at her and she winced and cried out in pain.

"Priestess you will die." Mercutio said.

"We will use our greatest power to destroy you."

"Would that destroy you too?"

"That is our main goal."


Back at the camp The gang wakes up and Sesshomaru finds out that his mate is missing.

"Where is Kyasarin?"

BOOM

"what was that?"

"Sounded like a bomb"

"Or Lightning"

"Or Thunder"

"It is a battle let's go see what has happened."

“Time out for a second. Kallen are you coming?” Sango asked the spiritual bird.

“No my time is up, good bye.” Kallen exploded and dies. Miroku knew that if the owner is dead the bird and animal will die.

The whole group left to the battlefield where Kyasarin is. At first they didn't know Kyasarin was at teh battle field.

THey all reached there and gasped at what they saw. Tehy see a giant crystal in teh middle of the battle field. To Kagome ist was like twently storie high.

"What happened here."

"InuYasha there is someone in the crystal."

InuYasha used his tetsusaiga to break the crystal. Then they see their lost friend fall the floor of the crystal. Her heart crystal was dim. It was like there is no light at all. Sesshomaru gasped. Kikyo and Kagome went to their dying friend's side.

Kyasarin opens her eyes and sees her friends staring right down at her.

"Sesshomaru heal her." InuYasha said. Sesshomaru nodded but was stopped by Miroku. "It's too late."

"Her heart crystal" Sango yelled. The heart crystal shattered and Kyasarin starts to disappear. Kyasarin starts to whisper words that no one can hear. She closed her eyes and died. Her body faded away. Kikyo and Kagome were really sad. Sesshomaru most of all.

Some of them broke out crying for their friend. Kanna came out with Kagura and held out a mirror.

“What the hell are you doing here.”

“You want to know how your friend died? Kanna.” Kagura said. Kanna’s mirror glowed and everyone was trapped in Time.

Flashback

"Would that destroy you too?"

"That is our main goal."

Kyasarin became shocked and screamed. She called forth her heart crystal and it came out. She at the two bomb demons and says her final words to them.

“If I am going down your going down with me. I have learned a lot from my friends. Believe in yourself and you will win.”

Kyasain started to gather a lot of power using her Jupiter powers. She waited until it was the right time.

“On behalf of Jupiter I call upon the forces of thunder and lightning to vanquish this evil.”

Thunder and lightning starts to gather up in the sky.

“SUPREME….THUNDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!”

A bolt of lightning came down and surround Kyasarin and her hear t crystal. The Heart crystal was giving her energy to use the last of her powers to kill the demons. The lightning grew larger and larger until it the bombs demons exploded. Kyasarin was stuck in crystal.

End of Flashback

“So that is how Kyasarin died. Her heart crystal is shattered. There is no way to get her back now. ”


The group left and went to a nearby village to rest. It was a village of Priestesses and the priestesses let them stay for the night. A priestess named Raye came up and lead them to a large hut with three rooms.

“Here you go. I will ask my friend Rukia to take care of you while you get settled in.” Raye said and she left.

“This isn’t so bad. Kagome, Kikyo, Ayame and I will take that room in the left. Koga, Miroku InuYasha, and Sesshomaru, you will take that room on the right. Shippo you can sleep with us.”

“Who is Rukia?”

“What an unusual name for a priestess.”

A priestess stepped into the hut and bowed down low. She was like a twin to the past priestess, Kyasarin.

“Greetings I am Lady Rukia, but you can call me just Rukia.”

The group was shocked.


AT DINNER

“Well for all of us, we stay here until there is villages that need our help. I see that there are two priestesses here.”

“Yeah, we use to have a third but she died this morning.”

“That priestess with the planetary powers. Yes I have heard of her. What a shame that she wasn’t that strong enough to defeat the demons. ”

“She became weak because of Naraku.”

“I see, but I don’t think that died because of Naraku, I believe it was destiny.”

“What do you mean?”

“I have learned that the priestess of time can be able to see the future. She holds the garnet rod with the garnet crystal.”

“Where can we find her?” Miroku asked.

“She is dead.”

“For how long?” Sango asked.

“The priestess you were taking about earlier. Kyasarin is the priestess of time which is Sailor Pluto. I have learned this at the priestess academy.”

They were interrupted when a man came in and bowed to Rukia. “Lady Rukia there is someone outside who needs your help in the village which is three days away.”

“I’ll go and your guys stay here until my return.” Rukia said as she stood up and went outside.

IN THE OTHER VILLAGE 3 days later

Rukia just finished up her job and the villagers thanked her. AS Rukia was about to leave. One villager asked her to do one more thing.

“What is it?” she asked.

“There is this leader of the band of seven named Bankotsu. He resides in that cave. People are never allowed to go there. Bankotsu is an assassin. ”

“I see. I’ll go see if I can be able to talk to him.”

And with that Rukia turns to the direction of the cave and walked straight towards it.