InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow Of Silence ❯ Silent Revenge ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISLCLAIMER!!: I do NOT own Inuyasha and Co.

"..."-->Talking

'...'-->Thinking

*...*-->Writing

GWB--> GRABBED it, WROTE something down and handed it BACK.

WB--> WROTE something down and handed it BACK


Chapter 6, "'Silent' Revenge"[a/n: "I had always been told that you shouldn't trust the quiet ones." My cousin says this to my mom and dad when she talks about me..lol ::hunches shoulders and twiddles fingers evilly::]

Kagome sat there, staring at her legs. She was still trying to figure out what Myoga had said. Dominating, biting, diobeying, sitting, sleeping, standing, eating, walking...all this had to do with Inuyasha?

'Okay...Inuyasha kissed me back at Kaede's hut and that meant he had started the mating rituals..or does that mean he broke a rule by kissing me and..oh I don't know!!' Kagome yelled in her head, this whole thing was giving her a headache.

'I wanna go home,' Kagome thought sadly, 'But Nooooo, Inuyasha won't let me. He's the leader, and he already bit me once for disobeying him. I shouldn't do that any-HEY!!! What on EARTH am I thinking!? Inuyasha isn't my leader, nor the boss of me!' Kagome glared angrily at her legs. The words Myoga said slamming into her hard. 'I can do what I darn well please to do!! Disobeying? Disobeying my foot! I don't have 'obey' him!' She thought glaring harder and harder at her legs, 'I was never asked if I wanted to be his mate!' Her eye's soften at that thought. 'Though, I really don't mind.' She smile a little, but quickly frowned.

'But, him having power over me because he's the male? Not a chance! Inuyasha lives in the past...well okay he DOES live in the past, but that's not what I meant..what I meant was..Oh never mind, mind!' Kagome shook her head, trying to clear it. 'In my time woman can take care of themselves and don't need men to dominate them! Heck! Some times women even dominate men!' She nodded her head agreeing with herself.

This whole time thinking she didn't notice a flea demon and half-demon watching her. They both watched as she looked sadly at her legs, then glared at them, then started to narrow her eyes glaring, harder and harder at her legs.

Making both Inuyasha and Myoga look at her legs, trying to see what was wrong with them. They both looked back at Kagome's face to her smile a little, for maybe a minute, then she frowned and started to glare at her legs again. They watched as she shook her head, then nodded it.

Inuyasha and Myoga looked at one another, raising one of their eyebrows. They both shrugged and turned back to look at Kagome. They were startled to see a evil smile had formed on her lips. They watched as she hunched her shoulders, still having the evil-looking smile, and start to twiddle her fingers[a/n: look fromil? heh..heh]. Inuyasha and Myoga felt a chill run down their spines as they felt an evil aura coming from Kagome.

"Kagome is there something wrong?" Mygoa asked her.

Kagome jumped, she was forming a evil plan and totally forgot about them being there. She staightened, then turned her head and smiled sweetly and Myoga and nodded.

Myoga and Inuyasha both inched back a little. Her smile was TOO sweet. Something was up, and Inuyasha was going to find out. He didn't know how right he was.

"Are you sure?" Myoga asked again.

Kagome thought of her plan, and couldn't stop the evil smile that form on her lips again, she also couldn't stop herself from rubbing her hands together, like she had seen a 'evil' scientist do. Then she remembered that both Inuyasha and Myoga were still there, so she quickly put that 'sweet' smile on again and nodded. Kagome picked up her pad of paper and pencil, wrote something down and handed it to Inuyasha.

He read outloud so Myoga could hear,

"So, should we make camp here and set up a fire? I'm kinda hungry." Inuyasha narrowed his eye's suspiciously at her. Something was deffently up. Why didn't she want to go home anymore? And why was she acting nice? He expected her to expload when Myoga told her about the mating rituals. But, she was actually taking it lightly. And that was why he thought something was up, well this and that she kept smiling evilly.

"Yeah. Let's make camp here tonight, I want Ramen." Inuyasha said, still looking at her suspiciously. Kagome stood and started to gather wood for the fire.

'What is going on in that head of yours Kagome?' Thought Inuyasha.

After they were done eating, Myoga said his farewell and left. Kagome asked Inuyasha if she needed to sleep with him tonight, but him being very suspicious of her, said that it was fine for her to sleep in her sleeping bag.[a/n: she asked on paper.] Which proved to be a horrible mistake for him to make. As he turned around to leap into a nearby tree, he didn't notice Kagome's evil smile, and that she had an evil tint in her eyes.

~*~*~


For some reason Inuyasha felt really tired that night, and fell asleep as soon and he made sure there was no threat.

Kagome laid in her sleeping bag till she heard soft snoring coming from the tree Inuyasha was sleeping in. If she could have giggled insanely, she would have. Her plan was working. When she was making the ramen for Inuyasha she had slipped a sleeping pill in his food. (one more just in case) She took these to help her sleep at night here, sometimes. Sometimes the noises she heard at night would keep her up all night, so she decided to take the pills and found out she could fall asleep without hearing the noises. Not always a good thing, but sometimes she didn't care because she always had Inuyasha and the others by her.

She got out of her sleeping bag and went to get her giant yellow pack. She rummaged through her pack till she found her 'styling gell' and a 'Henna' plant, she had found while gathering the wood to make the fire. She had let it dry by the fire, without Inuyasha noticing. She needed it to be dry so she could grind it into a powder. She pulled a bowl out of her pack, and put the 'Henna' plant into, then grabbed a nice shaped rock and started to grind the plant into a nice 'red' powder. It took maybe an hour before it was perfect, then she squeezed some of her 'styling gell' into the bowl and mixed the powder and it together.

She wasn't going to dye his hair at first. She was just going to make it stand up in weird places, but then she found the plant. She smiled evilly again as the mixture was finished. She stood up with the bowl in her hand and walked over to the tree. She looked up, and frowned. She hadn't thought of how she was going to get up there. She saw a stump by the tree and smiled again. Apparently Lady luck was on her side tonight, she also wanted revenge.[a/n: female power? my friend didnt catch onto it, so I thought I point it out. Not saying you are dumb though!!]

Kagome sat on a branch that was three under Inuyasha. She tried to calm her breathing, she didn't know climbing up a tree with only one hand to use was THAT hard. She looked up at the sleeping Hanyou. Sighing and then puffing she climbed up to his branch. She looked at his face. He looked so peaceful that it made her almost not want to do this. The key word was 'almost'. She shrugged and had a hard time trying to crawl over his lower body to get to his head.

When she reached her destination she put the bowl on Inuyasha's lap and dug her hands into the bowl and grabbed out the red gew. She paused at Inuyasha's head. She really loved his hair and she didn't want to ruin it. But then she remembered that she wouldn't, she used her 'styling gell' which could be washed out and not stain his hair forever. Maybe two days or so. But he was going to be sooooo mad when he woke up to find his hair red, and sticking up in weird places. Maybe she shouldn't do this-No! She had to, she needed to get him back for making her life right now a living heck.

Without another thought, Kagome started to put the gew in his hair. It took most of the night for her work to be done, and she smiled at it and nodded happily. She climbed down with the bowl and grabbed her water bottle out of her pack and washed her hands and the bowl. Feeling peaceful for the moment, she crawled into her sleeping bag and fell asleep.

~*~

Inuyasha woke up feeling like he had a wonderful nights rest. He sat up and stretched, as her stretched he reach up to his head to scratch it, when he felt some kind of gewing stuff. He pulled back his hand and saw that it was a little red. Eye's going wide, he grabbed a lock of his hair and looked at it. It...was....RED!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~*~

"Sango did you hear that?" Miroku asked as they walked out of the village they were sleeping in.

"Yes, it sounded like someone was very angry." Came Sango's repley.

"It sounded like Inuyasha, didn't it?" Said Shippo. They all looked at one another, thinking that maybe Kagome did something to Inuyasha that made him scream really loud in anger?

Nah! Kagome wouldn't do something to make Inuyasha THAT mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

A/n: Chapter 6 YAY!!!