InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha. Never have.
summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSang
On with the Fic!

“Mom!” said a young half demon girl running to her mother.
Her mother had been badly beaten, and this wasn’t the first time. She had bruises all over her body. Some new, some old. She had been dressed in a very reviling cloth wrapped around her body. This didn’t help cover the blood dripping from the new wounds.
“Don’t worry about me.” her mother was able to mutter out in the arms of her daughter.
“No, it not ok. I’m fed up with this. There’s only one way to change. this.” the girl said as she gently laid her mother down on the ground next to her.
“Mom, you said that there is a well in the forest, right? It transports you between this time and a time you most needed in, right?” said female hanyou pulled a bow and some arrows from under some straw that she had slept in before.
“Yes, what are you--” she was cut off by her daughter’s finger on her lips.
“Shh....” she said pulled out a sword to show her mother.
“That’s the...” she began again only for a hand to cover her mouth.
“I know what it is. I’m going to stop this all from happening.” she said as she slowly crept along the wall to the exit of the cave. Tying the sword to her leather skirt.
“Be careful baby.” the woman whispered to her daughter as she leaped out of the cave.
Don’t worry mom she thought as she ran through the forest in front of her. I’m going to save you, you friends, and the one who should be my father.
As she was thinking this, several chains wrapped around her both her arms and legs.
“What the hell?!?” she yelled as she felt sharp claw marks swipe along back.
No, she thought as her knees hit the ground. I’m not going to let him be take hold of me like he did my mother
The chains had left her arms and legs, but all she could was the pain from her back. The blood seeping into the grass from her own body. She was laying face down, breathless and helpless.
“That will teach you for trying to escape from me.” The voice of her father came over her like there was no return.
Two of her father’s comrades cam to pick her up, in hopes she was alive.
“Leave me alone.” she shot out bitterly “If you value your life, you’ll back away from me.” she now had her elbows propping her up.
“Strong are we?” he said cracking his knuckle “Looks like someone needs a second round of punishment.”
“Not on my mother’s life!” she yelled as she drew the sword. Making the whole lot of them backing off at the sight of the sword.
She didn’t care to listen what anyone had to say, for she swiftly jumped from the ground to high in the air.
The well she thought as she looked into a clearing. She could see it in a small clearing. It had to be it, it was the only one out here. She had to make this jump. If she landed inside, she could save her mother’s life. If she didn’t...she didn’t even want to think about if she missed.
She angled herself just right. She was 20 feet above it.
Just a little more she thought
10 feet above the well. Closer, just a little bit closer.
She was barely inside the well, when she felt a chain snap around her wrist.
“I have her!’ she could hear one man say. She was so close, too close. She took the sword and slashed the chain making her fall, deeper and deeper into the well.

Author’s Notes:
Well how do you like it? I’m a new wrighter and I, 150 % suck at fan fiction.
PLEASE REVEIW !!!!!!!!