InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Smells Like Kagome, But Different ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have.
summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSang

Chapter 1
Smells Like Kagome, But Different.
“I’m going home Inuyasha!” yelled Kagome stomping off with her over sized backpack through the forest, angry as ever. “Weather you like it or not!”
“Why the hell do you have to go?” yelling just as loud, Inuyasha. Grabbing her arm, in a attempt to stop her from going any farther. She turned to face him, and was not happy in the least way.
“Because I have exams! I have school! God knows I have homework! I have a life on the other side of that well you know!” she yelled in his face as pulled at her arm to be free.
Then a light breeze passed over Inuyasha’s nose. This was a scent he didn’t want to smell. It was the smell of Kagome and blood somewhere near. But he was confused, how could she be bleeding somewhere else if she was standing right next to him?
“Inuyasha? Inuyasha?! INUYASHA!!” screamed Kagome as she was trying to get his attention back along with her arm.
“Kagome are you bleeding? Are you wounded?” Inuyasha asked as he still held her arm. He had to find out what was going on.
“No, I don’t even have a paper cut. But those nails of yours are going to do some damage if you don’t let go!” Kagome said calmly, with a slight hint of mad in her voice.
“Kagome, someone’s bleeding to death. That someone’s scent, is very close to your own scent.” Inuyasha said as he let go of her arm.
“What does that mean?” said Kagome as she rubbed her free arm. She was a little concerned, What does he mean my scent? she thought, I thought everyone has a different scent.
“It means, Kagome.” he said as he sniffed the air. “that one of your relatives that has the same blood as you, like a brother or a son.”
Sota! she instantly thought I have to find him.
“Where is he?” said Kagome, her voice gone from angry to worried.
“He didn’t make it far from the well.” he said as he hunched over. “Here, get on. We won’t make it by foot.”
Kagome hopped on his back as he started running through the forest.
They weren’t very far from the well. It only took Inuyasha a few minutes to get there. But it was a strange scene, if you think about it. Inuyasha was taking Kagome to the well instead to the village.
When they got to the well, it wasn’t what they expected.
There was a girl laying face down in a pool of her own blood. She had light brown hair caked with blood that was covering her face. She wearing something brown, but the blood had caked her whole body. They noticed that she had a bow and a case of arrows in her hand.
Kagome sighed at the thought of that not being Sota.
“Who is she?” said Kagome as she looked at bloody body.
“I don’t know.” said Inuyasha as he approced the girl. He knelt next to her and sniffed the girl.
“Is she alive?” asked Kagome as she took a few steps twords the girl.
“Yeah she is, but she’s fairly close to death.” he said as he looked at well.
“Well pick her up!” yelled Kagome “We have to get her to Kaede! ”
“I thought you going home?” said Inuyasha as he aproched Kagome with the girl in his arms.
“I want to know who this girl is. School can wait.” Kagome said as she noticed a few of girl things laying on the ground.
She walked over and picked up a bow, a case of arrows, and a sword that was cliped on her side.
Kagome then walked over a climed on Inuyasha’s back.
“We have to get her to the village. Now run!” said Kagome as she yelled in his ear.
“Hey!!! Watch the ears!” Inuyasha as he started running.
She smells like Kagome Inuyasha thought as he ran to the village But something is different about this girl. She’s deffintily not Kagome, but who is she?

Author’s Notes:
Ok! Chapter One down for the count! Cool! Hope you like it! I’m starting to like wrighting this.
Next time on We Love You Kagome:
Who is this girl? And what’s with her sword? She tells the gang that’s she Kagome’s daughter from the future, but do they belive her? Eather way, she's Inuyasha’s new best friend!
PLEASE R&R