InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Hey, what's your name? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Due to my so-called friend, my sister, and my older brother, I have gone back to me thinking I sux at writhing. In which, I do in fact sux. But if someone reading this besides me, then I can't be that bad. Anyway here's chapter 2.
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have.
summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSang
Lets get on with the fic.

Chapter 2
Deeper Than A Wound
"Mom, why can't we leave?" said a young girl cuddling with her mother.
"Because we have no where else to go." said her mother as she ran her hand over her hair and ears.
Suddenly the girl a sharp pain in her back as clothes suddenly became tighter.
With flash of white light, her eyes snapped open to find herself in a different surroundings.
She was laying on her stomach, on some sot of flat bed with a white sheet covering her back. She was inside a hut that she didn't recognize, but it seemed welcoming.
She pushed herself up and sat on her legs and ran her hand down her back. Her wounds on her back didn't hurt as much as they did when she was climbing out of the well. Besides her bandages being a little too tight, she barely felt any pain.
She wasn't wearing her shirt, her bandages covered top half from her stomach to the base of her neck. She had a small single wrapped around her left arm.
"I see someone's finally awake." said a voice from behind her.
She spun around to see our white haired doggy friend starring her at her from across the room.
"What's you name kid?" Inuyasha said starring at her.
With some of the blood cleaned off of her face, she looked fairly cute. Her light brown hair ran down her back wild and untamable. She had bright grassy green eyes that seemed to glow. Her skin seemed to be pale under some of the blood that tainted her skin. But what made her look different, was her ears. Instead of the normal human ears, she had puppy ears at the top of her head. They were less pointy Inuyasha's, but none the less cute.
"My name's Koya." said the girl now facing Inuyasha.
"How are you related to Kagome?" he said right out of the blue to the girl. Not caring weather he offend her or not.
"How do you know I'm related to Kagome?" she said in the same tone as Inuyasha. She curled herself into a ball by bringing her knees to her chest.
"Your scent. It's too similar. What are you, her sister or something?" he said as he got up to the door to tell the others that the girl had woke up.
"No, I'm not. I'm her daughter." she said loud and clear
"KAGOME!!!!!" was all you could hear for at least another 5 five miles in every direction because Inuyasha madder than hell.
"Watch it you fool!" shouted Koya at the very pissed Inuyasha. "I have very sensitive ears."
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR HER DAUGHTER!?!?" he shouted at Koya who was still recovering from the first round of screams form the male hanyou.
"What is it Inuyasha? Is something wrong with the girl?" said Miroku breathlessly as he, Sango, Shippo and Kagome had rushed to the door hut.
"No, but something's going be something wrong with Kagome if she doesn't explain herself." he said as he pulled Kagome out of the crowd.
"Explain what Inuyasha? I don't know what your talking about." said Kagome looking Inuyasha square in the eye.
"She wouldn't know Inuyasha, if that is your name. I'm not born yet." said Koya as she sat up against the wall of the hut.
"What the hell are you talking about? Your sitting right there! Of course you've been born!" he shouted at Koya who just turned her head.
"He is denser than he looks. How sad." said Koya "Sit down everyone. I think it's time for me to explain myself to you. But first, do mind telling me your names? I've only heard faint stories of you all." Koya said a little embarrassed at the moment.
"Why sure we can young lady." said Miroku as he knelt in front of Koya. "What's your name first you sweet girl?" he said once again as he took her hand.
"It's Koya. Do mind giving my hand back?" She said giving he a weird look.
"Only if you consiter bearing my children." That was the last thing Miroku said before he hit the ground with a fresh hand print painted across his face that had been made with Koya's other hand.
"What do you take me for?" said angry Koya with her temper surfacing then cooling down.
"That proves that this girl's Kagome's daughter, or Sango's." said Inuyasha looking at the fallen monk
"WHAT!?!?!" said Sango and Kagome at the same time.
"Why Kagome..." said Sango turning to her friend "What else have you kept secret?"
"I don't have a daughter! I don't even have a boyfriend!" said Kagome frantically to make sense of this matter.
"Ok, to speed this up, what your names already?" Koya said becoming very confused with names.
"Well, I'm Kagome." said Kagome trying to change the subject.
"This is Sango." Kagome said pointing to the girl next to her.
"That's Miroku, the monk you just slapped down." pointing to the newly recovering monk.
"This is Shippo," said pulling a small fox angry demon. He seemed mad about something, but she didn't seem to care.
"and that's Inuyasha." pointing to the dog demon across the room.
"Get on with it wretch!" he yelled at Koya "What do you mean that you Kagome's daughter?"
"Ok," said Koya "I knew that this would come out sooner or later." She sighed as she continue "I'm Kagome's daughter from the future. Judging by how young Kagome looks, I'd say 13 years. You see, my mother, Kagome, has a horrible life in the future. I just wanted to come back and stop my mother from losing all her friends. I thought if I changed your past Kagome, I could let you be happy."
"So are you saying your hear to protect Kagome, not hurt her." said Miroku in his wise ways.
"Yes." said Koya. Please let them believe me she thought Please, I came to far to be disbelieved by her friends.
"The future.." gasped Sango at the thought.
"Feh," said Inuyasha in disbelief "How do I know if I can trust you? You could be a demon out to slaughter this village for all I know. I don't even know if you are from the future."
"Hum....." she thought how to convince, "I've got it!"
"What is it Koya?" said Kagome as Koya pulled out a bloody sword from among her arrows.
"It's a sword, big deal." said Inuyasha
"Not just any sword." said Koya taunting Inuyasha to look at it. "Take a closer look at it."
She walked outside the hut holding the sword in it's case. She pulled the sword out of it's case and it started to glow and transform. It transformed into the Tetsusaiga.
"I found this thing in a stump in the middle of the crater when I was younger. It's called the Tetsusaige, yes?" Koya said as she leaned on the sword.
"Yes!" said a small voice out of nowhere. "That is indeed the Tetsusaige. But look at the sides, It has been hasn't been used for a long while. The Tetsusaiga can't be copied, that is the Tetsusaige of the future."
"Who said that?" Koya as she looked around.
"I know that voice." said Inuyasha as he hit his face and Koya put way her sword.
"That's Myoga." said Sango as they gathered around Inuyasha.
"He's a flea." said Koya as she looked down at Inuyasha's hand.
"Indeed I am." said Myoga "Inuyasha, you said this girl reackes of Kagome's own scent, did you not? You found her near the well, and the well clocked in her blood, so she had to have come from the time she claimed to be from."
"Thank you! At least someone believes me." said Koya as a smile crept its way to her face.
"Well, I don't believe her." said Shippo, arms folded and as stubborn as ever. "Kagome had to leave MY candy behind for YOUR medicine. You just came hear so I wouldn't get candy."
"You selfish little runt!" Koya's voice rose angrily as she picked up hurled him around and threw him as far as her injured muscles will allow.
I'm going to like having this girl around thought Inuyasha
Later That Night
Inuyasha watched the small female hanyou as she slept on her stomach. Her wounds still stung when she applied to much pressure.
She looks so much like Kagome He thought Yet so different. She's beautiful. I wonder who her father is?
He saw her stir a little and saw Koya move to her side that face Inuyasha. She winced a little, than fell back into emotionless sleeping face.
She looked like Kagome, except her hair was a different color.
She's your child stupid! Who else's kid could she be? he heard a voice inside his head screaming at him You saw how she reacted when Shippo started to complaining! You would have done the same thing if it wasn't for those fucking beads around your neck!
He started to stair at her bandages. Who would do something that bad to her? he thought once again She nearly died to those wounds. It was as if a demon made those slash marks on her back.
It was only a matter before something like this him across the head. If I'm her father............was it that I couldn't protect her from this? Wait she's a HALF demon. That means if her mother is Kagome, than her father is a FULL demon. Did I.....do this to her? Did I......injure her and Kagome after I became a full demon? No. No. No. No. No. I've couldn't of done that to her. I'm going to ask her who her father is when I teach her how to use the Tetsusaige tomorrow. She has to learn how to use the sword.
Inuyasha looked at the girl and smiled as he drifted to sleep. She had been very helpful to him over the course of the day. Whatever Inuyasha knew he was going to get 'sit' for, he asked Koya to do it. She was more than happy to assist Inuyasha for answers to her questions.
He had really liked having her around. But she had asked strange questions that had consists of Koga, Kikyo, and where they were now. From the looks on her face, she didn't like asking the questions no more than the answers she had received.
He had wondered all day what was with her. When he had asked her questions about her father, she seemed so depressed and angry. She seemed to hate her father for all he stands for, and for what he was to her in his eyes.
He didn't mean to make her sad like that, so he had decided to make it up to her. He promised to teach her how to handle the Tetsusaige, or at least gain strength pick it up.
It was like he had gained a daughter overnight. Now only if he could win Kagome's heart like he did Koya's, he'd be set for life.

Author's notes:
Listened to my Evenesance CD, a sad Inuyasha episode, and thinking your writing sux by your family= Extreme Depression
(Bad Combination!!!!!)
Wow, This was one long chapter! I wrote this much? cool! The only good thing I have today.
Next Time on We Love You Kagome:
What in the world is Koya hiding? And why can't she see the Wind Scar? Why is Koya acting so defencive when Koga shows up? And where did Inuyasha go with Kikyo?
Koga's Threat and Koya Shivers
Please R & R Pretty pleases? Pretty please with a cherry on top and suger and all that is sweet and tasty?