InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Koga's Threat and Koya Shivers ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome Back. This is Chapter three, and my mood has shifted. I haven't gone back to pure happy, now that school is in. But I did watch a funny Inuyasha episode to get me back on my feet.
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have.
summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSang
Ok, DON'T READ IF YOU LOVE KOGA OR KIKYO! Just thought I'd tell you. Ok, let there be a fic!

Chapter 3
Koga's Threat and Koya Shivers
Inuyasha and Koya walked up a steep hill close to camp to help Koya practice with the Tetsusaige.
Koya was no longer wearing bandages and a short leather skirt like she had, she was now wearing Kikyo's old clothes. In truth, she did look like Inuyasha in those clothes. Inuyasha thought it was best not to tell her that those where Kikyo's clothes at one time, last time Kaede tried to tie her hair back with a ribbon that belonged to Kikyo, she had slashed it with her own claws before Kaede had finished the knot.
She had a bow and her case of arrows tied to her back, it was like she never left without them. Everywhere she had ever gone, they never left her sight.
"Why do you carry a bow and arrow with you everywhere?" Inuyasha asked as they both reached the top of the flat hill.
"It's the only weapon besides my own strength that I know how to use." Koya said as she turned to Inuyasha. "I mean, I love my demonic powers. I there powerful enough on there own. But I gained so much spiritual power from my mother I decided to put it to good use. So Kagome taught me how to shoot a bow and arrow. I was only about 5 years old when I started to learn."
"And I'm 13 now. That's 8 years of never-ending practice from my mother. " She turned and walked away and unhooked the Tetsusaige from her side and put her bow and her case of arrows down next to the sword. She sat down and faced him, waiting for a question.
"What about your father? Who is he any how?" Inuyasha said as he plopped down next to her. He had to ask her. He was going to pay for asking that question.
"What about him!?!?!" shot back at him. She had gone from happy to extremely angry in 0.05 seconds.
Inuyasha leaned back in fear. It was like when Sango or Kagome got angry, he would rather face Sesshomaru and that evil sword of his when Inuyasha was human, than face earthier of there wraiths. From the looks of it, she had learned Kagome's wrath and how to double it.
"I.....huh....just wanted to know...." he was stumbling and she was getting angrier by the second "if he ever helped you with your powers. Did he ever help you get stronger?" he gulped, maybe if he left out that part of who he was, she would go to happy again. No such luck this time. What was going to be her reaction? would she blow up with fury? Or would she just kill him for asking the questions altogether?
She was as angry as ever, but just let out a little 'hump' before she just crossed her arms. Inuyasha gave a sigh of relief that she wasn't completely angry, or that she was going to kill him.
"Oh, he helped me get stronger all right." Koya said in a stubborn tone. "I got stronger when I tried to leave my home. I had to fight my way out to leave."
Inuyasha, who had regained his upright sitting position, was now confused. Why would I not let her leave home? he thought she lives this era, so why wouldn't I let her go? Would I be so willing not to let her go, that I'd give her those marks on her back?
"So.." Kola said reaching over and pulling up the sword in front of her. "You going tell me how to use this thing, or what?" her smile had returned to her face.
"Feh" was his part of his reply "I'll teach you."
After awhile, Kola and Inuyasha both had there Tetsusaiges out in front of them. Koya had a little trouble holding the sword, because the sword itself was to heavy for her. Inuyasha had taunted her into picking up the sword by saying she was weak. He had just taunted her into the point she had to prove him wrong and held the sword with one hand. That hand however, was very shaky.
They both stood at opposite ends of the field. Inuyasha near the village, and Koya near the forest behind her.
"Ok, Koya." Inuyasha said instructionally "What do you see in front of you?"
"I see you, your Tetsusaige, and a village." Koya said
"Don't you see anything eles?" Inuyasha asked
"Nope."
"Don't you see a two winds colliding?" Inuyasha shouted down at her
"No."
"Come on, you have to see something!" he shouted at her
Koya pushed the sword into the ground and was about to say something with her hands and face near the handle, when a strong wind rushed past both of them. Inuyasha thought it was nothing, but to Koya, it was something she was fearing most.
Koya, who had her face and hands buried in the handle of the sword, eyes snapped open. She instantly pulled the sword from the ground and threw it in the scabbard. She picked up her bow and case of arrows as she started running for the village. Inuyasha had caught her before she made it past him.
"What's the rush wretch?" he asked her. What could make her want to get up that fast.
"Ok, 1. I'm not a wretch and 2. If you don't get your sorry ass down there very bad is going to happen to you and Kagome. NOW LET ME GO!" Koya shouted at Inuyasha. Inuyasha instantly let her go, at that moment she rushed down to camp. It was like her feet couldn't carry her fast enough.
Inuyasha put the Tetsusaige back instantly and started to run as fast as Koya did.
What the hell made her do that? he thought What made her think Kagome was in danger? She better not be wrong about this.
When he made to the village, he found the two people that you'd never wanted to leave alone. The way he was holding her, made him sick to his stomach. The way she was enjoying it made him even more sick, he wanted to rip her away from him just to kill this all.
"What the Hell?!?" he yelled at Sango and Miroku (I bet you thought I was going to say Koga and Kagome didn't you? HA!)
"Inuyasha!" they screeched as they wiped away from each other.
"Have you seen Koya or Kagome pass threw here?" he said just to kill the tension. Where the hell was that girl?
"Kagome and Shippo left for herbs for the wounds that haven't healed on Koya yet, and Koya ran threw here just a few minutes ago like something was after her." said Sango, trying to get her blush to disappear.
"Why? What is the matter?" Miroku said regaining his composer.
Just then Inuyasha picked up Kagome's scent. This definitely was Kagome's scent, Koya's was different in very little ways. She was a little deeper into the village, he couldn't smell Koya anywhere.
"I don't know, that little wretch just ran off." Inuyasha said angrily. He then ran off in search of Kagome.
Muroke and Sango where on Kirara right behind Inuyasha.
When Inuyasha found Kagome, Inuyasha wasn't happy in the least way. Koya was right in some sence, something very bad was going to happen. Because right about then, hell ran loose between 3 people right there.
"Uh, oh." said Sango as she viewed the scene.
The first thing that caught everybody's eye was that Koga right in front of Kagome. Way too close in Inuyasha's opinion, because there was about an inch between the two. Second thing, was that Kagome looked like she had been flirting with the guy because her face was so red.
They were all standing next to a river where herbs were growing. That really didn't matter to Inuyasha because all thoughts of Koya disappeared and was replaced with killing Koga. He marched himself right up Koga and pushed him away from Kagome right up against a tree.
"What the fucking hell do you think you doing?!?!" Inuyasha shouted a Koga
"I'm taking to my woman." Koga said rudly enough
"Like hell she's your woman!" Inuyasha barked back
"Inuyasha, SIT!" Kagome had said angerliy. She looked like your sister who is angry at you because the guy she's likes was just about to ask her out and you pop up.
When Inuyasha's face hit the ground, an arrow with a blue aura hit Koga in shoulder, narrowing dodging his shoulder pad.
"What the...." Koga said took the impact of the arrow. His hand went from around his neck to his arm, where the arrow was.
"Damn it." they heard a voice from the other side of the river. They all turned to see Koya, dripping wet holding the bow in her hand with Shippo on her shoulder.
"I thought you said you could kill him with one shot?" said Shippo turning to Koya
"My hand was shaking. God knows why." Koya said as she jumped the river. Shippo screamed at the sudden jump, and was pretty much knocked out when Koya made the swift landing.
Koya quickly pulled and arrow onto the bow and aimed it straight at Koga's head.
"Koya!" Kagome screamed at the female hanyou. "Put down the bow and arrow NOW!"
"I can't do that mom." Koya said flatly
"MOM?!?" Koga shouted stunned at the girl.
"Put them down and appologize to Koga, NOW!" Kagome started fumming right about now.
"So, this is Koga that Inuyasha speaks of. Well, I have one thing to say to you Koga. Say goodbye." she said pulling the bow back even farther.
Inuyasha, who had recovered from the 'sit' along time ago, was sitting in the creater that was in his shape.
Miroku, who had scooted himself up to next Inuyasha watched this whole thing.
"Are you going to stop her?" Miroku asked as he sat next to Inuyasha.
"Why should I? The only thing wrong with this is I'm not killing him myself." Inuyasha said as he watched the Koya. Her hand was shivering, he found that odd consitering her sterness painted across her face.
Shippo, who had at the last mintue, had come to and jumped on the ready to fly arrow.
"You can't kill him!" Shippo said holding his arms out trying to stop Koya.
"And why not?" said Koya, raising one of her eyebrows wondering what he was doing. Her hand wasn't shaking any more.
"Yeah! Why not you little runt?!" shouted Inuyasha from her side. Koya just ignored Inuyasha right off the bat.
"Because!" shouted Shippo at Inuyasha "Kagome's your mother. She told to put the weapon down, and you should do it! You know Koga from the stories she told you, You don't want to sink to Koga's level, do you?"
"I guss your right." Koya said as she lowed her bow and Shippo jumped off to the side of Koya.
Kagome let out a heavy sigh of relife, Inuyasha anger was rising, and Miroku and Sango where just plain dazed in wonder.
At that moment, Koga decited to take avantage of the female hanyou. He reached up and grabbed her by the neck with bolth hands and slammed her against the tree he was up against. Her hands pulled at his own hands, trying to pull him away from throat. The fact that she was dangleing by her neck wasn't helping eather.
"Can't..........breathe........" Koya said weakly still trying to push Koga way.
"I can smell Kagome's scent comeing from you. It's different in a way....." Koga said grinning like a mad man "Your her daughter, aren't you? Let this be proof that any child of Kagome's that isn't mine will die by my hands!" (Koga's a little crazy ain't he? Ignore me, I'm suger high. Muhahahahahaha)
"Koga, don't!" shouted Kagome as ran up and pulled Koga's shoulder. Koga let one hand off Koya's throat and pushed Kagome away from him. Koya took a deep breath before Koga sent his other hand back to her.
"Leave her alone you damn bastered!" Inuyasha said once again as he ran up to Koga and punched him in the face.
Koga let go of Koya's throat as he was sent backwards into the stream. Koya slide down the tree, lifeless as her head hit the roots.
"Are you ok, Kagome?" Inuyasha said kneeling next to her. She nooded and turned to lifeless Koya.
"Yeah, I'm fine." she repied. "Go help my baby, Inuyasha."
Miroku, Sango, and Shippo ran to the female hanyou, hopeing that Koga hadn't killed her. Sango bent down and put Koya's head on her lap, as Miroku bent down next to her and Shippo jumped on her stomach.
"Lady Koya, wake up." said Miroku
"Koya, wake up. You can't die yet. " said Shippo jumping up and down.
"Come on now, Koya. Open your eyes." said Sango shanking her gently.
Koya started to twitch, like she was having a bad dream. She didn't open her eyes, though. She just moved around like she was in a bad dream. They all let out a sigh of relife when they saw that her chest riseing and falling.
"I swear, if she dies, I will kill you with my bear hands, Koga." Inuyasha said as he threatned Koga pulled himself out of the water. Inuyasha left Kagome's side and walked in front of Koga.
"Don't worry, your little girl will live mutt face." Koga said as he stood in front of him.
Your little girl Kagome thought as she watched the whole thing from the ground. Your little girl nearly died to Koga's hands. What kind of mother am I? I trusted myself to protect my own child, and I can't even do that. If it wasn't for Inuyasha's hot temper, she wouldn't be breathing. My little girl nearly died.....not only that....Inuyasha's little girl nearly died.......
Koga started to run off into the woods, drying pretty fast by his speed. He stopped half out, still in eye shot.
"Listen here, Inuyasha." He shouted down to him "Kagome will be mine. She will come to me on her own free will, and next child will be my son."
"In like hell she will Koga!" Inuyasha wispered under his breath.
"YOU WILL ME MINE, KAGOME!" Koga shouted as he ran out of sight. "YOU WILL BE MINE!"
Later That Night
When Koya finaly did wake up out of her unconscious state, Kagome was around her like a hawk and dead prey.
"How about I make you some raman for you and Inuyasha for acting so brave." said Kagome
"What's raman?" Koya asked
"You don't what raman is? Well, I'm just going to have to make it then don't I?" Kagome said with a smile.
"Tell me, mom." Koya said turning her head to her. "Who do you love?"
"The man who is your father." Kagome said moving to get some raman for Inuyasha and Koya.
"You didn't answer my question, Kagome." She said sitting up. "Who do you love? Koga the wolf demon, or Inuyasha the half dog demon?"
"You problably already know answer already. Besides Inuyasha loves Kikyo, and Koga doesn't realy love me."
"One, I don't know the answer because you wrong one. Two, you once told me that love already knows the way around all obsicles in it's path. Love knows when one is not being loved, love doesn't make excuses about anger fits, and above all........love can't and will never see the other person loves the one you love and will only care that person. Love can't exsist without that person loving you back. So I ask you again, who do love Kagome? Inuyasha or Koga? Who can't you live without?"
"I can't live without Inuyasha." Kagome said, back turned to her own daughter "I love him. I'd die without him."
"I'm just going to leave you alone this, mom. I'm going to be outside. Call me when your ready to talk, or when the raman's done." Koya said as she walked out the hut.
Koya, with one swift move, jumped on the roof of the hut and sat criss-crossed on the roof watching the night sky. She loved the night sky, it could be a scene of something beautiful, or could scare the living daylights out of someone because of somehting terrible. It was just one of those nights that you loved looking up, and just smile at the stars. But the peace in her mind would not last of very long.
Koya looked down and saw a woman walking thew village with some sort of flying green geeko lizards snakes following her. She was dressed like Koya and looked identicle to Kagome.
"Kikyo." Koya wispered as one of the geeko lizards zoomed past her. Koya too well that there was only one person who looked like her mother and had these strange creatures from the stories that where told to her. That would be Kikyo.
Kikyo suddenly started to walk back out of the village, just as misteristly as she came. Koya didn't start to smile yet because guss who was following right behind her? Inuyasha.
"Damned fool." Koya said as she squibbled a few lines on a peice of paper she had in her pocket. She crushed it it into a ball and threw it on the ground hoping Miroku's curoisity will open it.
Koya jumped down, grabbed her bow and arrow case, along with her Tetsusaige. She did it carefuly so that no one would notice.
Then she started to track Inuyasha and Kikyo. She followed them into the forest were Kagome's life would end, and where's Koga's plan would take place.

Ho-ly-cow. I wrote this much!?!?!?!? Yay!!!!!!!!!!I did it!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you know if you put mentos in Diet Dr. Pepper it will expode? I didn't know that till school yesterday.
Next time on We Love You, Kagome:
Koya's vicious battle with Kikyo. What's wrong with Inuyasha? Can't he just choose a girl? Dead, or not dead. It's a very simple consept. Will dragged down to hell, or will Koya take his place? Can Koya finaly lock Kikyo in hell and make Inuyasha relize he loves Kagome?
Hauted by Kikyo
Please R & R. PLEAESE?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!??!!?!?!