InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Haunted by Kikyo ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya! I don't sux!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this life!!!!!
Ok, the following chapter is based off of Evenesecnce's Haunted. I just imagined the whole chapter play in my head as I listened to this song, and I think it's perfect.
Just read mine first. Please?!?!Ok, before I do anything eles, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend ChatChan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you read mine. )
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have. Don't own Evenesecnce ether. There songs rock.
Summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSan.

Chapter 4
Haunted by Kikyo
Koya jumped from tree to tree, staying out of ether of there sights. It was out of pure fear of what Kikyo would do to her or Inuyasha if she was seen. She couldn't risk Inuyasha's life. She couldn't take that chance.
Kikyo stopped in a small, open meadow, and turned around to Inuyasha, but said nothing to him. Just stared at him blankly, tauntingly, like she always did.
"Kikyo, why did you come?" Inuyasha asked her.
"Inuyasha," said Kikyo "I've come to take you down to hell with me. My soul no longer wishes for your death, but I still can't find what keeps me here."
"Kikyo." was all he could say. What could you say to girl in this situation?
No blood run threw her vains. Koya thought as she took a seat on a branch a safe distance away, her back up against the trunk and legs crossed. She's hollow inside. Her body is made of magic, and magic alone. She has no lungs, no vains, not even a pulse. Ultimately, she has not heart or mind. Her soul is a mere shadow of what it once was. Her soul can not change without her mind, and her mind has moved on and forgiven Inuyasha. I know your still here, but can you sense me? The child of your soul?
"No need or words, Inuyasha." Kikyo said with a wicked smile. "I've been watching you for sometime now." said Kikyo "Every day I watched you, I want you even more. I want you Inuyasha."
"Ok, now Kikyo is beginning to scare me." said Koya to herself. "Wait, there's now way I could be fearing Kikyo. Nooooooo."
"Don't you love me Inuyasha?" said Kikyo dearingly. She held her hand to his face waiting for a reply. "Don't you miss me?"
"Kikyo, I miss you so much I don't what to say to you..." Inuyasha started off, he was cut off by Kikyo.
"I need you to come down with me." Kikyo said "Let me pull you down my world, our world."
Thanks to a lot of help from the Authoress of this fanfic, Inuyasha's mind diverted back to his friends. He began to remember Kagome, her touch, her feel, her warmth. He loved her touch, warm and inviting. Gentle in every way. Her face was kind and fun loving. Unlike Kikyo's, who shuttered at the thought of laughter and fun.
He began to think of Koya, daughter of the two. If he moved on with life with Kikyo, she would parish. She would never exist. He would never see that beutiful young girl be born. He'd never watch her grow older, get even wiser, become stronger, learn to through Shippo around more, he'd never see her again. Period.
"I'm sorry, Kikyo. I won't let you pull me down." Inuyasha said
"This is all because of her, isn't it?" Kikyo's voice rose angrily. "It's because of her, you wish to stay."
"Your right." He said drawing in a deep breath. "It's because of Kagome and Koya I want to stay here."
"Then I'm just going to have to change that." Kikyo said as she swiftly pulled out a bow, loaded with an arrow and shot it out into the woods.
Koya didn't even see it coming. Her head was faceing the other way. She didn't want to see Kikyo and Inuyasha togther like that.
The arrow sliced her left side, takeing a chunk out of her. She lost balance and fell to the ground. The arrow left unusual side-effects on her.
Inuyasha suddenly got a good wiff Koya when he stopped thinking about Kikyo. It was Koya's bood he smelled, he smelled it once and didn't like it. He didn't like it now.
"Kikyo, what have you..." He said before he was cut off be Kikyo
"I just got rid of a little spy." Kikyo said dropping the bow and turning to Inuyasha.
Koya he thought as he took off in the arrow's direction.
He sniffed the air, he had to hunt her down. Fear ran through his brain jast as fast as he could run. Kikyo was a exellent miko who killed thousands of demons, she could easly kill Koya without thinking about it.
He found Koya laying face down at a base of a tree. Her wound in her side was spreading and slowly devoring her skin.
He sniffed his daughter from head to toe, inhailing her scent. She was alive, just unconious. He placed his head on her chest, just to make sure she was alive.
He could hear her heart pounding in his head. He touched the wound Kikyo gave her, and looked at the bood dripping off his finger tips.
"Give me your body, Inuyasha." said Kikyo as she pulled at him away from Koya. "Give it all to me."
"Kikyo, no!" he said as he pulled the clothes back over his exposed skin.
"Then I'm just going to have to take this by force." she said as she about to paralyze him with her powers. At that moment, a arrow with a blue aura shot past closely to Kikyo, it sliced the skin her nose.
"He said, no Kikyo." said Koya standing pointing the bow her. The bow still vibrated from the launch of the arrow. "The next one wouldn't miss." Koya said pulling for another arrow.
"I wouldn't do that." Kikyo said reaching for Inuyasha.
"Why not?" Koya asked pointing the arrow at Kikyo's head.
"Because Naraku has granted me new powers, which means I can do this!" Kikyo said as she slid her hand into Inuyasha's chest.
Kikyo, useing her other hand, sent a ball of spirtal energy to Koya. This hit Koya square in the jaw.
Inuyasha cried in pain as his life was sucked out of him. Kikyo's hand pulled out two orbs from Inuyasha. She placed one of the orbs in a necklace around her neck. The dimond in the center glowed as it accepted the orb from Inuyasha.
Inuyasha laid lifeless in a human state. His body is human. That was all that was running through her mind. He was a hanyou just a second ago. What had Kikyo done?
"What the.." Koya said as bood dripped from her mouth. That blow had hit her hard. "What the hell did you do to him?"
"I merely just seperated his powers from his soul." said Kikyo with a creepy smile.
"You did what?!?!" Koya shouted at Kikyo.
"Lady Koya!!" shout a voice from a distance. Koya turned her head for second to see who was shouting her name. She got a good blast of Spirtulal energy right in her face.
Koya landed on her hands and feet and looked up in the direction of the name calling. She saw Miroku, Sango, and little Shippo riding on Kirara towrds her.
"Miroku, Sango, go back!" Shouted Koya as she felt a hand touch her back of her head. She suddenly was paralized, she couldn't move. Some of Kikyo's soul stealers wrapped around her claws, mouth, and feet. Kikyo's powers can only last so long over Koya's.
"Let your friends come, my dear." said Kikyo
Koya wanted to scream, she wanted to tell them to turn back, she wanted them out of here.
Upon entering the open meadow, thick brown vines shot out of nowhere and trapped them. The struggled to be free, but that was all they could do.
"Resistance is futile." Kikyo said to them "Those vine will only become even stronger if you pull."
"Golden claw soul shreader!" shouted Koya as slashed away the soul collectors with her claws.
Koya imaditally pulled out the Tetsusaige ran for the vines. She was going to slash away the vines, she wasn't going to let her friends become any part of this.
She brought the blade to the vines and the powers in the vines met the powers of the Tetsusaiga. Koya tried to push the sword to cut vines, but there strange aura pushed back. Koya couldn't hold much longer....
She and the sword flew back due to the force. The Tetsusaige pushed out of her hand and de-transformed itself when it hit the ground a few yards away.
"The Tetsusaige!" Koya said reaching out for it.
"If you love those vines so much, how about you become one with them." Kikyo said raising bolth her glowing hands in the air.
Koya jumped up and started to scramble for the blade. She ran for it, but vines had bursted out of the ground right benith her. She was only half way there.
The vines held her tightly around her stomach as she looked down at the ground. The vine tree was taller than any tree in the forest, not that was a good thing.
She pulled at the vines to let her go, but she was laying on her stomach, and her own body weight was pushing down on vines. If she even breathed, the vines would get tighter.
Suddenly the vine tree pulled back down to earth. Koya closed her eyes, she knew Kikyo was going to break every bone in her body. She just knew.
She felt the presure on her stomach loosen slightly, and felt something tighten around her wrists and ankles.
Not again she thought no, wait. They're not here. I'm not nowhere near them. What's happening?
Koya's eyes opened slightly to see Kikyo aiming an arrow at her. Kikyo let the arrow fly straight into Koya's chest, right where Inuyasha's had his. Kikyo then let 4 more arrows fly at Koya. One in each arm, and one in each leg.
The vines had created a wall, and she was tangled in it. A half demon girl woven into a wall of vines, bleeding to arrows forced into her arms and legs.
"So, what your plan Kikyo?" asked Koya, out of breath and running out of luck.
"You see my dear, Koya." said Kikyo as she walked to her. "It's not my brillante plan you, Inuyasha, and that wench fell for."
"That who's? You going to kill me anyway, why not tell me?" said Koya starting to struggle.
"It was Koga's." said Kikyo only inchs away from her. "You see, he knows all about Miroku's Wind Tunnle."
"So?"
"So? Is that all you can say? You see, after you are dead, those vines will break open up his Wind Tunnle. When it's opened up, nothing can stop it. It will suck up your body, Inuyasha's body, and all her little friends. They'll be no trace you left on this earth."
Mom thought they abondond her Koya thought She thought they left her behind, they didn't. They were killed. They were killed by Koga and Kikyo. It wasn't there fault.
Miroku looked down at his arm that held the Wind Tunnle. The vines giped his arm tightly. He was going to die. He was going to die the way he feared the most, through his Wind Tunnle. What he was sad most of all, was that he was going to drag Sango down with him. He was going to drag everyone down with him.
"Golden claw soul shreader!" Koya shouted, slicing clean through the vines. She reached around and pulled the five arrows from her body. She through all of them off to the side and she collapsed on the ground.
"How pathtic." Kikyo said twirling Inuyasha's soul around "I'd expect more from the daughter of my recarnation. Your more pathtic than your own mother."
"Leave my mother out of this Kikyo." Koya said trying to get to her feet.
"Your mother has everthing to do with this, you know." Kikyo said as she pulled out the necklace.
"How?" Koya said collapseing back to the ground again. "How could she? She wasn't killed by Naraku."
"I wasn't killed by Naraku." Kikyo said pulling the necklace of her neck. "I was killed by Inuyasha. His love brought my guard down. He will killed me, and he will go to hell with me."
"Danmed fool." Koya whispered under her breath. Koya knew the story, she knew the story from her mother. Kagome had told her all of it, incase she ever had an enconter with Kikyo.
"He never could leave you behind, dispite the fact he wanted you dead." Koya whispered as her sight became blurry. She was lossing too much blood, too fast. She had one last shot at saving her mother and Inuyasha.
"Silence." Kikyo said as she put the necklace in a bubble. The bubble was floating with the wind.
"From hell it strays, to hell it will return!" Koya shouted angerly as she pushed an arrow from her bag into the ground. The ground around it turned pink, paralizing Kikyo. Kikyo couldn't move. She wanted to, but she couldn't. He body wouldn't let her.
The arrow started to open up a vortex, a vortex into hell. It was like a swirling tornato under ground made of dead souls, red flames and cries of pain and sorrow.
"LADY KOYA!!!" shouted Miroku from the vine wall he was insared in.
"Koya, wake up!" shouted Shippo
"Koya!" shouted Sango
They all shouted random things, hoping Koya would move. She could barely move, but her eyes were still open. They were trying to focus on Kikyo, and see if she still had Inuyasha's soul. The spell didn't effect her, she was the one who casted it.
Kikyo still had Inuyasha's soul, cleched in her hands. Koya could see that perfectly, and she had to get it before Kikyo was locked in hell forever. She couldn't, she had struggled to her, but her arm reaching out for Kikyo before her body finaly gave out and she was over come by darkness.
A strange thing happened at that moment, Inuyasha soul itself began to shed tears. It was crying for Koya. It was crying for it's daughter. It was crying for it's last hope.
The tears brushed against her face and her wounds. When the tears made contact with her skin, her wounds glowed silver. They slowly got smaller, then just disappered. They blew away in the wind with the his tears, gone with the wind.
Koya's eyes shot open as she jumped to her feet. She looked over and saw that the potal to hell was getting bigger as the minutes few by. The edges were spewing waves of acid, burning the ground. It wasn't going to stop until it swallowed it's pray. It didn't care if it swallowed it's createore.
Kikyo started to sink into the ground, due to the acid at her feet. The hole was larger in some areas, like a warped circle.
Koya ran and did a baseball slide for Kikyo. She grabed Inuyasha's soul in Kikyo's hand, trying to pull out of her grasp. Kikyo still had some control over her hand, but Koya was winning.
Kikyo was up to her neck in the ground, and the circle wasn't getting any larger. It had it's prey, and that's all it needed.
With one last tug, Koya finaly pulled Inuyasha's soul from Kikyo's grip. Kikyo let out a peircing scream from her loss as she was swolled up by the earth. She had lost her last chance at life, and her chance at Inuyasha.
Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and Sango were let out of the vines that had held the tight. Miroku griped his arm that held the Wind Tunnle.
"Are you alright Miroku?" Koya asked with a weak smile on her face.
Mioku nodded as Sango held him dearly. Sango could have lost much more than just Inuyasha, Koya, and her own life. She could have lost her one true love, Miroku.
Koya struggled to Inuyasha. She was crawling after a few steps, her own legs had given out. Those tears had given her a quick boost of energy to fight, but now she had to return Inuyasha his soul. The soul cleched in her hand, glowing brighter as she slowly got closer to Inuyasha.
She did, in time, make it to Inuyasha. She let her grip loosen as the soul flouted to Inuyasha mouth and slipped in like breath.
Koya didn't even care to look at Inuyasha, because she was reaching for his sword. She pulled out the Tetsusaige and reached for a bow. Beleave it or not, she never let go of her bow this whole time.
She place the sword like an arrow on her bow and shot it into the sky. She turned around and imeditly grabbed the scabbard from Inuyasha's waist and turned in the direction of where she lanched the sword.
"Tetsusaige!" She shouted "Come to me!"
Like a flash, the Tetsusaige headed straight for her. It came straight at her and landed right in the scabbard. But something was wrapped around it. A chain. A necklace chain.
Koya pulled the blade out and let the necklace fall into her hand. She laid pendent on the ground and gripped the sword with bolth hands. She licked her lips and jabbed the sword into the pendent.
Come on, she thought come on!!! The last thing I need right now is a mortal Inuyasha! I've been waiting 13 years to destroy this thing!!!!!!
The sword slowly sank into the jewel pendent, makeing it crack. Koya pushed harder on the sword, makeing it crack faster.
Smash. The jewel bursted into a thousand peices. A glowing orb rose out of peices and flew straight for Inuyasha.
Inuyasha sat up looking at his hands. He saw them go from normal mortal hands, to this demon hands. His hair was turning from black to a silvery white, his eyes turning violate to amber, and his ears going from human to cute puppy ears.
He looked over at Koya, who was had her eyes closed and was breathing hevely into the sword of the handle. Her hands still gripped the handle, and her clothes still poured her blood. She had fought for him, and she won.
Inuyasha got down on his knees right behind Koya. He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulders. She had tenced up when she felt someone touch her, but she relaxed when she realized it was Inuyasha.
"Inuyasha," She said. Her eyes now slightly open. "This is your sword, take it. My sword is over there. Bring it to me, please? Just save my mom."
With that, her eyes shut and collapesed into his arms. She was wiped, she had just fought Kikyo and survived. She also just locked her in hell with no return. She had done the impossible.
Inuyasha looked at the girl, and held her closer. He stood up wit her in his arms. She wasn't bleeding anymore, not that her clothes didn't reak of blood. Her feet where slightly burned from the acid, but besides that, she was fine.
Miroku, Sango, Kirara and Shippo rushed over to Inuyasha and Koya. They looked down at her, fearing she had died of some reason or the next.
"Is she going to be alright?" asked Shippo who was on riding on Kirara's head.
"Yeah, she going to be fine. Hey, Miroku!" Inuyasha said going back to his normal self.
"Yes, Inuyasha?" Miroku said looking up at him.
"Put my sword back into my scabbard give it to me, would ya?" He said as he walked for Koya's Tetsusaige.
With one hand holding Koya, the other her pulled her sword out of the ground and put it in her scabbard that was attached to side.
"You think he's her father?" whispered Sango, leaning in to Miroku
"I don't know." said Miroku sliding the Tetsusaige into it's shelth. "If you haven't noticed, she has all the makings of bolth Inuyasha and Koga."
"Koga?!" Sango and Shippo said at the same time
"Yes. It's just something about her that remines me of Koga." Miroku said leaning in a little closer to Sango
Sango suddenly let out a gasp and slapped Miroku across the face. Miroku was up to his old self again, takeing an attempt on Sango butt.
"Hey, I thought you loved me?!" Miroku shouted rubbing his face
"I do! You just have to show your affection in a different way!" Sango shouted at him.
"But that'sthe only way I know how!" Miroku cried in his defence.
"I'll take that!" Inuyasha said wipping the sword from Miroku's hand.
Inuyasha then clipped the sword to his side making sure it wouldn't slip. Inuyasha looked down at the sleeping child and smiled at her when he saw her open her eyes.
"Hey." Inuyasha said still holding the sleeping child.
"Inuyasha, we have to fined Kagome." Koya said weakly
"Why? She should be at the village, unless she saw this whole thing." Inuyasha face turned whit at the thought of Kagome watching this.
"No, she didn't see it." Koya said getting a little stronger "She's been kidnapped by Koga."
"What?!?!" Inuyasha shouted at her. Koga kidnapped her?!? How!?! Wait, she knows this how?!?!?
"No, she wasn't she was at the village when we.." Shippo started
"Left? Koga was hiding in a tree not far from her. He's taken her to a cave on top of the cliff where Inuyasha defeated the Birds of Paradise." Koya said cutting Shippo off.
"How do you know this, Koya?" Inuyasha asked her. She was still very weak, she could barely look at his face.
"I just do. Now, Inuyasha, you have to save her before something really bad happens to Kagome. She thinks you chose hell with Kikyo than her, you have to stop her." Koya said
"Come on, everybody!" Sango said hopping on Kirara's back. "We have to save Kagome!"
They all nodded and jumped on Kirara. Kirara took of after the place where they fought the Birds of Paradise. For Kagome's sake, they better be on time.

Ok, the long waited chapter 4 up and running! Can you guss you her father is yet? I want to here what you think it who it is!
I'm not going to update for a while on a account of a dropping grade, and my computer refusing to work. I may not update till Christmas, so bare with me here people! I might update tomarrow, so who knows!! I'll just get it up when I can.
Once again, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend ChatChan. Her fics do in fact, ROCK!!! Go read hers after you review me!!
Shout-outs to my reviewers:
HanyouPenquin:
Are you serious? Takahashi is reading my fan fiction? No, your bluffing. I know you are.
vulpixfan : Do you like Pokemon? I love Pokemon! I also love Inuyasha!! You peeps need to do what she does and review for every chapter.
WeirdGirlInTheCorner (Anonymous reviewer): I love what you did to Koga! Inuyasha, kill him!!!
Next time on, We Love You Kagome:
Time to save Kagome! Koya's memories have changed, and now she remembers two versions of the future. Kagome still isn't happy in the future, and Koya's still has to change time! What does a girl have to do to make her mother happy? Oh, and Koya drops some hints on who her father is. This may be enough to tell you who he is.
Time to Save Your Ass Again
I love you all! Please R&R! That's the only way for me to remember to wright this story!