InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Time to save your ass again ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Happy Holidays! Times of Joy. Times of Happiness. Time for me to update this damn story. Ok, I’m having ultra trouble writing this chapter, so if it’s crappy.................please don’t hurt me!! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, just review. That’s all I ask. I also ask for anything with an Inuyasha label on it..........but that’s a different story. Totally different story. Goes with my laptop story.
I’m listening to Jesse McCarthy’s Beautiful Soul and She’s No You. It might pop up once or twice throughout this chapter, without me thinking about it. So, please, please, bare with me!
Any guesses who Koya’s father is? Anyone? Anyone at all? Come on, speak up! I want to hear who you think he is! There has to be an idea somewhere in your heads!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GUSS!!!!! I WILL TELL YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! PLEASE , TELL ME WHO YOU THINK IT IS!
(Ahem) Now, let the chapter begin! Oh, look a cookie! (cookie appears and Ash’s Girl runs after it.) AFTER THAT COOKIE!
Just read mine first. Please?!?!Ok, before I do anything eles, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you read mine. )
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have.
Summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSan

Chapter 5
Time to Save Your Ass Again
Screams filled the air. A creasent moon hung high in the black sky. You could smell blood a fear for miles around.
Koya ran for her life. She was terrified. She must had been only a small child of 7 or 8. She was human that night, so legs couldn’t carry her that far at all.
She looked down at theShikon Jewel in her small hand for a secondand tripped over a small log she didn’t see.
Her father had just came out of a deep battle with a demon, he was close to death. Being his one track mind, his only focus was the Shikon Jewel she had stolen from him in the nick of time. She had done it to save her mother and her younger brother and sister. She wasn't going to let anything happen to them.
She laid on the ground andclosed her eyes tightly shut and brought the jewel to her chest.
“I WISH DADDY COULD NEVER HURT MOMMY, ME, OR ANY OF BROTHERS OR SISTERS!” Koya shouted as she heard her fathers foot steps came for her as her wish was granted.
Flash.
“Myoga, why isn’t he my father? He’d be a much better one. I can almost promise it.” Koya said as she spied on her mother from behind a waterfall.
This time she was 11, a beautiful young girl tending to a wound on her arm fromoneof herfather.'s comradesShe was wrapping her arm in a bandage, and watching her mother at the same time.
Dispite the fact that her mother was married, that didn’t keep her from flirting with a certaincanine demon every once in a while. Kagome never did this just to spite her husband, andshe did it because she liked this demon, maybe even loved. Mine you she can never forgive what he did to her, but he was good to Koya and her brothers and sisters.
Myoga let out a heavy sigh, as he plopped on Koya’s shoulder. “Alas, that demon is an idiot. Your father was faster at confessing his feelings to your mother, thus your mother married him. Though, the one before you, loves Kagome.”
“I can tell. It’s very strange to me, Myoga. How someone besides my father can love her.” Koya said finishing off her bandage
“Not really, he’s loved her ever since he met her near village not far from here.” said Myoga.
Flash
“Lay off Koga.” Koya said as she let her feet soak in a cold river.
“Why shoud I? Your such a little whelp when he comes around.” Koga said annoyed out of his mind.
“Gee..I wonder why? Maybe because he’s my father?” Koya replied sarcastically. She brought index finger on her hand a put it on her cheek and pretended to think.
She then laid back in the grass and let out a sigh of relaxation. Koga can be such a pain at times. No wonder Inuyasha doesn't like him very much.
“He’s not your father.” practically Koga barked at the female hanyou.
“Well, than who is?!” Koya shouted at him as she turned her head up to him.
Flash
“Your joking.” Koya said breathlessly as she turned to Miroku. Tears ran rapid down her cheeks.
“No, I’m not.” He replied. “I’m sorry. I thought it was time for you know. I’m sorry if I hurt you.”
“That’s ok, Miroku.” Koya said pulling back her hair and drying her eyes. “I have to save my mom, and kill myself. That’s all have to do. I have to make sure that never happens to her. Then I have to sacrifice myself, I don’t deserve to live.”
She burst into tears as she hit the floor. She let the sleeves of her shirt cover her face and the tears she had.
Flash
A white light flashed across Koya’s eyes as she snapped them open. She looked up into the black night sky and the face of Inuyasha.
“Hi, Inuyasha.” Koya airily said in a whisper tone.
“Hey, you ok?” Inuyasha looked down at her. He was really worried about her. She had been knocked out for a while now.
“Why?” She asked as she raised one eyebrow. She climbed out of Inuyasha’s arms and sat securely behind Sango.
“You barely stayed still while you were asleep. You kept moving around and refused to stay still.” Shippo as he jumped in front of her face.
“You also muttered strange and odd things.” Sango added turned her head to Koya.
“What did I say?” Koya said as her face drained of all color.
“Strange and odd things like fish, cheese, claws and blood.” Miroku said to Koya. Koya was twitching in terror.
“OH, THE HORROR!!” Koya shouted as fell back into Inuyasha’s lap. She had her hands clapped over her ears as if trying to not hear something. “I have to remember to rip up a certain picture when I get home. If I ever get home.”
“You’ll get home.” Inuyasha said pushing her up. “If I have anything to say about this.”
“Well, that can all be decided.” Koya said “On only if you love Kagome.”
“Of courses I love Kagome!” Inuyasha shouted back.. He wouldn’t be chasing her if he didn’t love her.
“Or are you just saying that because I locked Kikyo in hell for all eternity?” Koya asked like Naraku would. She said it emotionless, plainly, almost tauntingly.
“No, of course not, I love her!” Inuyasha shouted at the girl.
“Inuyasha, look me in the eye, and tell me that. Tell me you love her with all your heart, tell me you can’t live without her. Tell me that if Kikyo was to escape hell again, you’d choose Kagome over her. Tell me Kikyo means nothing to you, and that’s part of your past. She’s just a clay pot. Tell me you’d die without her. Tell me you’d love her till the end of time, and that you’d go to the ends of the earth to save her, just to be by her side. Above all, tell me why you love her. What do you love about her? What’s makes her different than Kikyo? When you can tell me these things, I’ll believe you.” Koya said like it ment the world to her. It did in fact, mean the world to her. She had been waiting to say that since she learned her mother’s situation.
Inuyasha thought about this for a while. Did he really love Kagome? Did he really love her? Sure, she was a pain in the ass sometimes, but he still ran after her no matter what. What would happen if Kagome would die, if he didn’t get there on time? No, he couldn’t think what life would be like. ‘What do you love about her?’ Koya’s voice rang in his head.
What don’t I love about her? Inuyasha thought I love the way she looks, the way she talks, the way she acts.....I love it all. The only part I don’t like is that she says ‘sit’ every two damn seconds. She’s totally different than Kikyo. Kikyo never smiled like she does. Kikyo never did anything she does. Kagome doesn’t even look like her. Then this is settled, I love Kagome.
Inuyasha reached over and grabbed Koya’s shoulder. Koya turned around and faced Inuyasha. She looked deep into his eyes, and saw something she never saw before.
She saw sincerity, sweetness, and honesty. It was like he was enlightened with some sort of truth. And that, without a doubt, scared the hell out of Koya.
Inuyasha held her face with both hands to make sure that her eyes were locked with his. He felt her fear from the shivers from her face. He felt her gulp in her throat. He saw her fear in her eyes.
“What are you so scared about?” Inuyasha said like he always would.
“I don’t get scared.” Koya replied shifting her eyes.
“Would it scare you if I told you I love Kagome?” Inuyasha said with a slight hint of hope in his voice.
“I went over this Inuyasha.” Koya said looking him straight in the eye. She was getting annoyed with the way he thinks.
“Well, I love her. She’s the greatest woman on the face of the planet, and you know that. Why the hell do you think I chased after her all this time? Every time she left, I dragged her ass back here weather liked it or not. I dragged her back because love her.”
“Does that mean you loved her, even when Kikyo was around?” Koya asked flatly. Her emotions were temporarily gone, because of her need for that truth. She need the truth more than anything.
“Somewhere deep inside of me I always have. It just took you to bring it all out, for me to realize it.” Inuyasha said making her eyes lock with his.
“Thank you.” Koya said letter her emotions fly back to her. A smile appeared on her face.
Sango’s eyes widened the size of dinner plates. She could on believe what she just heard. Both Mirkou and Sango were in a state of shock. They had tried all the time to get Inuyasha to admit all the time, and Koya was able to this in one decent shot. She was amazing, until Miroku’s perverted mind started to run at full speed and a perverted laugh escaped his mouth.
I was wondering how long it was till he would crack. Thought Miroku I mean the man hasn’t had a woman with him for 50 years. And of course he is a man, and hadn’t any passion with Kagome and the last time was with Kikyo.......
“OWW!” Miroku shouted as he got 2, count it, TWO hand slaps across the face. “What the hell was that for?”
“One is for trying to grope me.” said Sango with a pissed look on her face. She was started to ease up on that, but these kind of things take time. Even when Miroku does it without thinking.
“Mine was for that perverted laugh, and whatever perverted thoughts ran through your head.” Koya said with a equally pissed off look.
“How did you know what I was thinking?” Miroku asked as he rubbed both cheeks.
“It doesn’t take a genius to know what continually runs through YOUR perverted mind.” Koya said rubbing her hand.
“Hey! Where almost there!” Shippo randomly shouted as he hopped on Kirara’s head.
“Finally!” Koya said as she let out a sigh of relief. Half way done she thought
“Took us long enough.” Inuyasha said annoyed. He had to get to Kagome. He had too.
“Your telling me!’ Koya said as she hopped off of Kirara in mid air.
She landed on her feet on the cold rock plain that had once housed the Birds of Paradise. She sniffed the air directly on landing. Her ears and nose were twitching and trying to analyze the air. She knew that they had been there.
“What is it Koya?” Sango asked as she stood next to Koya.
“They’ve been here.” Koya said seriously. She was going to hunt them down, than kill Koga if it was the last thing she did.
“Well, lets go get the bastered!” Inuyasha shouted over to her.
“But before we hunt down that bastered, I need one quick thing.” said Koya in deep thought.
Koya walked up to the nearest tree started tugging at a branch. She broke it off and laid it on the ground. She closed her eyes and started to concentrate.
“What is she doing?” Sango asked Miroku. She leaned closer to him, getting a different view of what is happening.
Miroku, on the other hand (a/n, LOL Haha, pun), was getting a better feel for Sango’s butt. And, of course, Miroku had a hand print across faster than you could say idiot.
“Will he never stop?” Shippo asked from Inuyasha’s shoulder.
Inuyasha shook his head and glance shifted back to Koya.
The branch on the ground, and Koya herself, was glowing blue aura. It finally clicked with Inuyasha that her spiritual powers were at work.
The branch suddenly started to float in mid-air. Big hunks of the bark on the branch started to peel off of it to leave a long slender stick.
Koya opened her eyes ever so slightly and looked at the group. She walked away from the floating branch to Miroku, who was paralyzed with fear.
Koya’s eyes were glazed over with her blue spiritual powers. She showed no emotion, just her eyes where a little creepy.
“Miroku,” Koya spoke “May I have a stand of your hair?”
“Umm.....” Miroku nervously stuttered. He reached to his hair a pulled a stand out. He then nervously handed it to Koya, who by the way, hand her open for it.
Koya took the strand and closed her hand.
“Thank you Miroku, this will do fine.” Koya said turning to the floating chunks of wood.
She opened her grasp and the hair floated to the wood with the same blue aura.
The hair oddly got thicker and about a yard longer and hooked its-self to the slender stick making a nice bow.
The random chunks of wood that had been peeled of where diving straight into the ground and coming out arrows. Peeling off strips of wood making them thinner and lighter.
One of the chunks of wood hollowed out and became a case for the arrows to be stored in. The ribbon in her hair flew out and became the strap for the case.
The arrows dropped themselves into the case and both the bow and the case gently glided down to the ground.
Koya’s eyes suddenly when back to her grassy green color as she moved to the case and the bow waiting for her.
Everyone was fairly shocked that she had such a extreme amount of spiritual energy she could summon at her command.
“What are you all looking at?” Koya said looking them with a confused look.
“Koya,” Sango asked “What was that whole thing about Miroku’s hair about?”
“I need a strong spiritual virgin’s hair to make the string.” Koya said slinging the bow and case of arrows over her shoulder. “Are we going to go and save Kagome or you idiots just going to stand around and do nothing?”
“MIROKU’S A VIRGIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Sango and Inuyasha shouted at once.
“Hey! My powers pick the hairs, not me! I’m 13! I don’t know how to control both my powers completely!” Koya shouted in her defense.
Sango and Inuyasha’s eyes where as wide a over-weight man after a pie eating contest.
“What’s a virgin?” Shippo asked out of the blue. Koya’s eyes then measured up to the Sango’s and Inuyasha’s.
Miroku on the other hand went a deep blush to a happy content pervert he was when this subject came up.
“Well, Shippo. It’s time you and me have a little talk!” Miroku gladly insisted on talking about.
“FIRST WE HAVE TO FIND AND SAVE KAGOME YOU LECHER!” Inuyasha and Koya both shouted at the same time.
“But Koya.” Shippo said out of utter confusion “We don’t even know where she is.”
“Inuyasha?” Koya said hinting to something
“I’ve picked up there scent and just follow me.” Inuyasha said as he ran along the rock plain.
Koya ran along side Inuyasha as Shippo, Miroku and Sango road on Kirara.
After awhile, they came to cave on the other side the rock plain. It wasn’t there before when Inuyasha was there to flatten it, it carved out by a certain wolf demon. He had to do something with all his free time.
They all huttled close to the cave entrance, they could hear voices bounce off the cave walls. They also could hear a girl crying.
“Kagome.” Inuyasha and Koya both growled like there full demon side took control.
Koya gripped the outside cave walls, digging her claws into it as hard as she could. Unlike Inuyasha, Koya turns full demon when one of her emotions run high. Also unlike Inuyasha, she had nothing to keep it locked up inside of her.
“Maybe someone should look inside to see who’s there.” Miroku said pointing to the cave door.
“I’ll look.” Koya said as she slid past Sango and taking her hand out of the wall.
Koya took a small looked inside the cave and that alone made her blood boil.
There Koga was hovering over Kagome with was wicked grin on his face and Kagome was in tears. Of course that made Koya snap like a small twig under and elephant.
“DAMN YOU!!” Koya shouted as she let the string on her bow go.
Her arrow with a blue aura shot threw the air and landed in the rock wall of the cave.
“What the hell!?” Koga shouted angrily as he turned to the group at the front of the cave.
“Inu........yasha?” Kagome said under her tears. He didn’t go with Kikyo. He didn’t abandon me.
“KAGOME!!!” Inuyasha shouted as he pulled out the Tetsusaige. He started running with it straight for Koga.
What Inuyasha didn’t notice was that Koya had collapsed when he started to attack. She gripped her stomach as if she had been hit hard.
“Lady Koya....are you all right?” Miroku said as he crouched down to the female hanyou.
“I’m fine...still recovering from Kikyo.” Koya said as she turned away from the monk.
Of course, Miroku is that 1 in a billion that actually uses his brain when a girl lies to him. That actually know when a girl is lying to him for that matter.
Sango placed her hand on Koya back and rubbed it a little. Shippo just stared at Koya to see her so much pain. All there eyes, including Koya’s, shifted to the rageing battle before them.
Inuyasha was swigging the Tetsusaige at Koga and sending theblade at him at any given moment. Koga, on the other hand, wasn’t even trying to attack. He was just dodging off of walls and trying not to send it in Kagome’s way.
After so many blows to the sides of the cave walls, rocks fell like an avalanche on top of Koga. That pretty much barried him alive.
Inuyasha then put away the Tetsusaige, and walked to Kagome. He then dropped to his knees in front of her and just stared at the ground.
“Inuyasha.” Kagome said. Her tears had dried up a little while ago. She was plain out shocked that Inuyasha had come for her.
“Kagome.” Inuyasha started out. “I'm sorry, I didn't come for you fast enough, but I.....I love you. I love you Kagome.”
(a/n: Ok, I know this a little corny and rushed but oh well.)
Kagome looked under Inuyasha’s hair and saw those now soft amber eyes gazing at her. She smiled and spoke.
“I love you too, Inuyasha.” Kagome said lifting his head up.
Inuyasha smiled at Kagome as she jumped into his arms, crying tears of joy and sniffling with a gentle smile.
The everyone at the entrance of cave smile and watched the happy couple. Koya let out a sight of relief and looked up and smiled at the starry black sky.
“Thank you.” Koya whispered silently as she brought her head down.
Koga, being the pain in the ass that he is, climbed out of the rock pile and started to running at Inuyasha for a quick blow at the head while his guard was down.
Koya, feeling slightly better, saw this and her impulse kicked in. She ran and appeared in front Koga in mid air as he about to strike the blow.
"Too, slow." Koya grinned and threw him back from Inuyasha and Kagome.
Koga used his heels to brake the push, and looked straight at Koya.
Koya had her arms spread out and her legs spread in front of them.
Kagome and Inuyasha looked up to see there protector. Inuyasha smiled as Kagome let out a gasp.
Her aura Kagome thought It’s glowing. It’s glowing silver.
“Get out of the way girl.” Koga snarled walked upto Koya andshowed off his claws.
“Inuyasha, watch Kagome.” Koya ordered as she threw a quick punch at Koga’s stomach. “I’ll take care of this asshole.”
And so it began. The battle she came for. The battle she lived for. The reason why she was here. Well, part of the reason.
Every move Koga made, it was like Koya already knew how to counter every attack he threw at her.
He punched, she moved and threw her own punch.
He kicked, she ducked and hit him with her own kick.
He even tried to attack, she turned the attack around and threw it back at him. She didn’t waste one little bit of energy dodging his attacks, she just forced it all into hitting him as hard as she could.
After all she had been waiting for this her whole life.
Then it happened.
Koga was in pretty bad shape, and Koya was untouched. Koga threw one last punch at Koya at her face, and Koya bend backwards. She didn’t bend far enough because Koga’s hand skitted across her forehead leaving a gash of blood from there. It was strange though, the cut disapeared just as fast as it was made.
Koga then looked at his hand and found a bloody scroll that said ‘conceal thy face’. What the hell is this? he thought.
“That was never to be removed.” Koya said gazing down at her hands and pulling at her hair. “Noooo!” Koya shouted both hands on her head and pulling her head to her chest.
Koga held the scroll in his hand and crushed it to ash. He opened up his hand and let the pieces of it fall to the bottom of the cave. He took his foot and crushed the pieces into the floor of the cave.
Everybody’s eyes shifted to Koya. She was on her knees with her head an inch from her lap with her hands covering her face. They could hear her crying and saw bits of her tears fall to the floor.
“Get up, bitch.” Koga commanded “Get up and show the world your REAL face. Show them what I already know.”
“What does he know Koya?” Inuyasha asked her from behind. “What is he talking about?”
Koya slowly rose to her feet, legs trembling and crying softly. She had her back turned to the gang, and her hands crossed her chest and gripped the other arm.
Koga knew something like this was killing her inside. This was hurting her inside and made Koga happy to see her like that. He was also ginning like a mad man, he was absolutely loving her pain.
“I.......don’t want.......you too...... see me.” Koya gasped through her tears.
“Koga, you bastered! What the hell did you do to her!?” Inuyasha shouted over to him.
“Nothing!” Koya shouted as she whipped around in one quick motion.
Her face was................

Author’s note:
You probably hate me for this, but Cliffy! Any guesses on how much her face has changed? You will never guss. Muhahahahahahahahaha!
I feel very evil.
My comp is so screwed that’s its on even funny. It freezes, get viruses more often then people in hospital, and has an attitude problem.
Oh, and I’m going to Washington DC next summer and I have to come up with $1,989 by June. BY MYSELF!
I’m a teenager for crying out loud! Where the hell am I suppose to get that kind of money? Do you have any ideas?
You all are so off on who her father is, it’s not even funny. Use your brain! Think boy, think!
Ok, before I do something stupid, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you reveiw mine. )
Next time on, We Love You Kagome:
Koya’s face changed beyond belief, no wonder she want to hide it. She finally revels the truth why she’s here, and it’s shocking. Koya’s father is who!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! You have to be kidding me. This is no lie.
The Truth of My Existence
Love ya, R& R
Ash's Girl