InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ The Truth of My Existence ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya! Here it is, the next chapter of my pathetic fanfic.

Do you know what really tics me off? Some people reviewed my last chapter, and the site never got around to putting up the review on my Review section of my story! I got the e-mail that said that the people reviewed, and yet they never posted my sweet little reviews! Grrr…………That tics me off.

Ok, I raised the rating of this chapter because of the mention of certain things( read to find out!) If you think I should change it back, please tell me. This only a safety precaution.

Ok, before I do anything eles, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you read mine. )

Ok, before you read this chapter, I want you to do the following:
1. Dig out paper
2. Find something to write with, like a pencil or a pen.
3. Think really hard on who you think the father of Koya is
4. Write down his name.
5. Fold the paper
6. Hide the paper. ( example: under the printer, under your comp screen, sit on it)
7. Read the chapter

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Never have.

Summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSan

Chapter 6
The Truth Of My Existence

Her face was the most shocking sight you would ever seen. She was still beautiful to your eyes, but it was just plain out shocking. It wasn’t just the way she looked, it was who she looked like that would freak you out.
Her hair was no longer light brown, but deep black. Her eyes had changed from sparkling grassy green to a sad watery blue. Her skin no longer pale, but a light tan. She had a few faint scares on her face and some old bruises that were healing. She had a ring around her right eye that was easy to miss, because it was faded right into her skin.
"Before you get any ideas." Koya said looking away, tears still running down her face. "I am Inuyasha’s daughter. This face you see isn’t the real one. It’s a curse Koga placed on me when I was born."
"LIER" Koga said from behind her. Koya’s tears immediately dried up and spun around to face him.
"I’m alot of things, but I’m no lier!" Koya yelled at him arms crossed across her chest
"Koya,” Miroku started out “Tell us what would have happened, or of what shall happen."
"You want to hear the story, Miroku? Fine, I’ll tell you all the stories of my life." Koya said taking a step back, and turned so she could face everyone that was there.
"The first time around, when Koga succeeded in his plan to keep mom, something very odd happened when Koga took Kagome to show her that Inuyasha was gone...."
Koga showed Kagome the hideous dump site that had swallowed Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo. Trees where up rooted, chucks of earth pulled out to look like cliffs, and one giant ditch where the earth sank in. To Kagome at that time, that was Inuyasha’s betrayal.
"See, what have I told you? Your so called friends have deserted you, and that mutt Inu-trasha has chosen Kikyo over you." Koga said to Kagome as she cried on he knees.
But at that moment, something Koga didn’t count on happened. A cry ran out from the bottom of the creator where the earth sank in. Not just any cry, but a baby’s. It got louder and louder as it rose to the top.
Kagome looked up to see what looked like a pink crystal star crying like a baby before her. It touched her, entering through her heart and fading away in her chest. The noise getting softer as the glow faded in to her chest.
Koga later took Kagome back too his cave, where a terrible deed happened. Unlike most children, Koya was born out of different circumstances. She was born out of loving memories of Kagome, the love Kagome had for Inuyasha, the love Inuyasha had for Kagome, and the most terrible deed of them all,.....rape. What can Kagome say? She still loves Inuyasha after all that she was told. Not even Koga can get between that.
Being mated with Koga was one thing. Never returning home because wolves will eat you alive fell along with that. Bering Koga’s child against her will was a whole ’nother thing all together. But it wasn’t Koga’s child she was giving to this world, not yet anyway, nope. It was Inuyasha’s.
There was a law of nature between Hell, Earth, and Heaven. In order for something to leave one world and go to the next, you must leave something behind. Like, a dieing man must leave behind his body so he can go to heaven. For Kikyo, she had to leave behind her sanity in Hell to return to earth. Kikyo didn’t have to leave anything on earth, because her true soul and sprit still lay in hell. But I do think her ashes stayed behind, but I don’t really know or care.
So when Inuyasha left this Realm, body and all, something of great importance had to left behind. His mind and soul worked something out at the last minute so that his last desire was fulfilled. He left behind parts of soul and mind so that when they found Kagome, that next child she would bore would be his. Of course, Koga didn’t know this.
So, when Koya was born, guess who she looked like? She looked like the spitting image of Inuyasha. Same hair style, same ears, same hair color, and same amber eye color that he had. Of course, that pissed Koga off a whole lot. So when they both turned to Kaede for an explanation, Koga decided to cover up her face.
Koga allied with and old hag potion brewer that lived in the mountains. She sold him a potion that would bring out as much of Koga and drown out Inuyasha that was possible. Koga later slipped that potion into Koya’s soup she would drink at Kaede’s.
She went form the spitting image Inuyasha, to spitting image of Koga over night.
Years passed, and Kagome bore Koga more children against her will. Though, all children after Koya, were 100 percent Koga’s at birth.
That didn’t stop Koga from trying to kill Koya or Kagome for the shear fact that he knew she was Inuyasha’s daughter, not his. In Koga’s twisted mind, Inuyasha had won the battle from the gave.
Koya grew up with Inuyasha’s temper and mind, something Koga couldn’t erase. And as Inuyasha mind, she hated her face. She hated it because she hated her father, who she thought, was Koga was until one day when she was 10. It had slipped from one of the wolf demon’s mouth. She just dug deeper and deeper until someone told her the truth. And sooner or later, someone did tell her, and she obsessed with changing what she saw as the aftershock.
As a obsessed 10 year old, she wanted to change what she saw. She just couldn’t stand the fact that she looked exactly like Koga. So, with the help of Ginta and Hakkaku, she sought out Keade. Keade taught her how to make scrolls to hide her face and try to bring out Inuyasha’s soul and face he have her at birth. She quickly learned the making of the scroll, and how to hide her face.
The potion was still too strong, and Inuyasha and Koga’s looks blended when the scroll touched her face. That’s how her looks came to be. She still dislike them, but she didn’t look as much as Koga now. She still wished that she had her original looks, but looking less like Koga was all she wanted.
She later found the Tetsusaige stuck in a ripped up tree stump on the way home one time. She hid it in her bed where no one dare to look.
From there on she just became braver, and our story began.
"I eventually left home and came here so I could stop all of that. You guys know the story from there." Koya started to look up but she avoided everyone’s faces. Could they bear the truth? Could they bear the second version of future she was about to tell?
Dead silence filled the air. What the hell had Koya just filled there heads with? Was all of this true? It was sure to the heavens it was true, because Koya was standing before them with a bloody scroll on the ground.
“So…..” Koga’s voice broke through the silence. “ You were never my daughter to begin with, huh?”
“I’m happy to say…” Koya paused for a second a let a brief smile and let it fade away. “No. No, I’m not.”
“Then there isn’t a reason in the world why I shouldn’t kill you right now!” Koga ran straight for her with his claws ready to slice into pieces.
Koya stayed perfectly still as Koga came at her. Her head faced down as she looked at the floor.
“Koya watch out!” Inuyasha shouted at her from a distance.
Koya’s head slowly rose up with her eyes shining a bright blue color, and looked straight at Koga.
Koga did a head first crash into what seemed like thin air. This crash pushed him back and sent him flying into his original place.
“A barrier” Kagome gasped in astonishment as she watched as Koya’s glowing eyes faded and her head looked back down at the floor. “ She put up a barrier with her powers.”
“Wow.” Shippo said looking at her
“She’s powerful.” said Sango
“Indeed.” Miroku said thinking about how what she just said didn’t match with she was screaming when she was asleep. She had to have rememberd something when she was asleep.
"Tell me Koya, " Miroku shouted from the other side of the cave " I know there’s a second version to this. Isn’t there Koya?"
"Yes." Koya said solemnly. The second wasn’t much different form the first, but it was much preferred over the other one.
"Then tell us the story, wench!" Inuyasha barked at her. "Tell us the second version! Tell me what happened to Kagome! Tell me what happened to you!"
"Fine." Koya said her facial expression had not change on her. She was willing to break down and cry at any second, thinking about the time she had lived through.
"The second version starts off from where after I save Inuyasha from Kikyo. I if I had stepped back and let you rescue Kagome from Koga...."
Koya had disappeared into the forest, dieing of exhaustion. She will let Inuyasha handle this. She disappeared in to her old life, where nothing had changed. Inuyasha can handle rescuing Kagome from Koga, at least that is what she thought.
Inuyasha was too late in finding Kagome, by the time he had found her, she was raped and mated to Koga. All Inuyasha could do was beat the crap out of Koga, and he did that well.
Time went on and Kagome eventually became pregnant with Koya. But of course, I am the Authoress of this Fanfic and I will never let Koga be the father of any special featured child that I think up. Simply because I hate Koga.
Nothing changed when Koya was born. She still was the spitting image of Inuyasha. Messy white hair with two locks of hair in the front, shinning amber eyes, and cute little triangle puppy dog ears that you just want to touch.
Surprised? I’m not, I don’t know about you. Let me explain this unusual event.
There was a time between when she was, uhhhh....how should I write this? Oh, I know. There was a time between when she was kidnapped by a selfish bastered and went through something that no one should go through ever, and when she found out she was pregnant with Koya.
We all know that Kagome doesn’t love Koga. At least I hope you know that. So Kagome went running to Inuyasha after living with Koga for a few months. Could you blame her?
Based on what Koya was told by her mother, this is what happened.
Inuyasha tried to wipe away the tears Kagome had, and in the end he succeeded. Tears lead to a simple but sweet kiss, the kiss lead to Kagome and Inuyasha to get closer, and next thing you know Kagome’s laying on her back and telling Inuyasha to forget about Koga and keep going. I’ll let your perverted mind take it from there.
Time pretty much stayed the same for the most part. Koga and Kagome ran to Kaede, and Koga slipped the potion into Koya’s system.
Except, when Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo, found out that was Inuyasha’s daughter and Koga altered her looks, Koga was in for a battle.
Everyone did there best to destroy Koga, but Kagome, being the weird odd girl she was she protected him for the most part.
Koya’s life went pretty much the same way after that. Koga beat Kagome and Koya for the same reasons. With the help of the Inuyasha and the gang, Koya changed her looks when she was 10.
When she was 7 or 8, they completed the Shikon Jewel. Koya stole it from Koga, simply because he was going to do something truly stupid with it, and Koya couldn’t stand it.
So she took it and went running for Inuyasha. Maybe, she thought, if he was full demon, he could set her and her mother free. That failed when she used it instead to save her life from Koga.
Inuyasha and the gang devised an plan without Kagome’s knowledge to bring peace to the past. Koya, at age 13, had no intention to go into the well. So they formed a plan, so she would go back and she would correct the mistake she would make.
First off, Koya already knew that Inuyasha was her father. So Inuyasha decited to hang around Koya more offen and told her tales of the past. He told her tales of the days before any of this ever happen. Eventrly told her about the night Kagome decited to be with Koga instead of him. He replaced anything she had to do with it, and put in the a mysterious girl who had no name and just helped them randomly. Of course Koya didn’t buy it, but along with the stories.
Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku and Sango all planted thoughts about the mystic well in the middle of the forest. They all told her how her mother used to escape from this time to many years into the future.
Of course that raised the question, if Kagome could leave this time, why didn’t she just leave Koga? Miroku was assigned this answer to this question.
He told her the only thing he could, she was born because her mother was raped by Koga. She was born because of a series of rapes from Koga that made on her, and that made Kagome turn to Inuyasha. She was born out of sadness, and a horrid mistake. This gave her a reason to go back in time.
With the help of Shippo and Inuyasha, she got out of the cave without a scratch on her body. Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango led her to the well and told her what to do. Inuyasha gave her the Tetsusaige for protection in the end, he knew she needed it more than anything in those moments of time.
They all wished her good luck and she jumped down the well. Her other time she jumped though over righted by her original life, and she forgot every thing until she fell asleep in Inuyasha’s arms.
“That life can only happen if I backed out before I made everything right again.” Koya said as she brought her head up, looking straight on. “Any questions?”
“Yeah…” Inuyasha said to the female hanyou “How could I just stand by and watch Kagome and you get slaughtered by bastered for so many years?”
“Half the time you were looking for the jewel shards and how to bond them. The other half was because Mom begged you not to hurt him.” Koya’s eyes were getting even more watery than before and tears started to slowly fall. Her face formed a gentle smile ignoring the tears that she knew that were there. “ You tried to get us out plenty of times, but each time, Koga stopped you. Naraku even put up a barrier to stop you from getting to us. You never defeated him because you were to busy trying to be there for me and mom.
You didn’t want to put us in more danger than there was in our lives. Don‘t worry, he died when I was 10.”
“Hump.” Koga crossed his arms and looked at Inuyasha smugly. “So you didn’t defeat Naraku. Looks like wolf demon here has…….”
“Hold up Koga.” Koya said cutting him off. She looked straight at him, there was no way she was going to let him get away with the thought of him ever defeating the greatest villain of all. No way she letting his ego get that big. “You didn’t defeat Naraku.”
“Then who did?!” Koga shouted at Koya who’s sadness was slowly fading away.
“No one!” Koya shouted at him back. “ He died because all the demons inside of him wanted the power of the Shikon Jewel for them selves. His whole body wasn’t functioning because all the demons wanted out. One day all the demons just split from his body and Naraku died. All was left was a burned corpse covered in really old bandages.”
“He killed himself.” Shippo sighed “All that work for nothing.”
“Not really Shippo.” Koya’s voice glided over to him “Someone has to aggravate him to death over the Shikon Jewel, and we are the people to do it.”
“As for you Koga,” Koya’s head turned to him "Taking advantage of an innocent girl, then forcing yourself on her. How sick. You where willing to do this an the expanse 4 other lives and ultimately destroying the greatest woman on the face of this earth. You sick bastered." said Koya as she lunged at Koga with all she had in her. Her claws ready to strike him.
Koga, I’m sad to say, dodged this attack and started and attack her. He jumped up in the air, spun around and with foot out with full force ready to pouch.
What is that glittering in his legs? Koya thought as Koga sent his foot into the wall instead of her face.
Koya ran to the side of the cave and picked up her bow and arrow case and ran back, straight at Koga. She pulled Tetsusaige off her side without un-sheathing and ramed it straight into his side pushing his aside.
“Here mom.” She said handing her the case of arrows and bow. “You are going have to fight sometime today.”
Kagome nodded as she took the bow and arrows from Koya. Little to Koya’s knowledge, Koga had un-sheathed his sword and was coming at her at full force. (a/n.: You notice in the Anime and the Manga, he has a sword. Yes, Koga has a sword, he just never uses it. Idiot.)
I’ll slice that witch’s head off with one blow!
*Now it is time for a commercial break*
Wanna see a preview from the next chapter of We Love Kagome? Wanna read another cool story? All you have to do is review on my friend’s Chat-Chan’s story and review on mine and I’ll send you the preview! Flames disqualify you, so be nice! Oh, and don’t forget you e-mail address!
*Now back to your featured presentation*
“Koya, watch out!” Miroku shouted
“Koya!” Sango shouted
“Huh?” Koya tuned around to hear the clanking of swords and watched the sword Koga had fly up in the air in in get stuck in the ceiling of the cave.
Inuyasha was standing in front of her with the Tetsusaige out protecting Koya and Kagome.
“That was close.” Miroku sighed
“You could say that again.” Sango sighed as well. But of course it wasn’t long before Miroku’s hand was at it’s special stop on Sango’s body doing it’s special little dance.
SLAP. Miroku’s face was painted with a less red in color than usual hand print across his face.
“Talk with you mouth not your hands!” Sango shouted at Miroku angrily
“Then,” Miroku started out trying to redeem himself “ I love you Sango.”
“He’ll never learn.” Shippo sighed
“I’ll kill you with my bare hands wench.” Koga said lunging at Koya behind Inuyasha.
Koga was stopped mid way because he ran into Inuyasha’s Tetsusaige. He wasn’t cut, the flat side was to his stomach. Inuyasha used this opportunity to use the Tetsusaige like a baseball bat and sent Koga straight through the roof of the cave.
Koga landed on the outside on the flat rock plain and everyone rushed out to see the battle. Koya and Inuyasha both jumped though the hole Koga’s body made and landed out side-by-side on the outside.
Something started to beat inside of Koya. Something that had been repressed was now trying to get out. For a moment in time, Koya lost her mind.
She started running for Koga, claws bared and ready to strike. That’s exactly what she did, or tried to do. When she reached him, she swung her hand and tried to slash him. She missed because he jumped out of the way, and everyone go a good look at Koya now that she had stopped.
Her eyes were blood shot red and she now had two purple strike marks under each eye. Her demon blood had taken over, there was very few ways of stopping her now.
“Koya!” Kagome cried “ Snap out of it!”
Mom Koya thought. She closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands trying to suppress the demon blood that had taken over.
“Too late, wench.” Koga snarled as ran up and Koya in the gut sending her flying.
She landed on her back a good distance away. Koya sat up and looked at Koga clenching her stomach. She was back to normal, good thing too.
“That was a cheap shot, Koga.” Koya said pulling out the Tetsusaige and watching it transform.
Suddenly the Wind Scar appeared before Koya’s eyes. The two winds collided and she saw the fissure for the first time in her life.
What is that? Koya thought pulling herself together What’s with that fissure?
The sword started to vibrate and shake in her hand as she lifted it up. Her mind clicked out what she had to do.
That’s the Wind Scar that Inuyasha told me about Koya thought getting to her feet. If it slice through it, I can unleash the power of the sword!
Koya and set her eyes on fissure and swung her sword. “ Wind Scar!” She shouted
“Koga, you bastered, you won’t get away with this!” Kagome shouted and launched her sacred arrow straight ahead right for Koga.
“You bastered, Hiraikotsu!” Sango shouted as she threw her boomerang bone for Koga.
“Take that you fiend!” Miroku shouted as he threw his sacred scrolls into the mix.
“You bastered, how dare you hurt MY Kagome and MY daughter. Wind Scar!” Inuyasha shouted angrily letting the Wind Scar blast from his Tetsusaige.
Even Shippo let out an attack, even though it was relatively weak.
“Fox Fire!” Shippo shouted out and let out a stream of blue fire that travled on the back of Inuyasha’s Wind Scar.
The greatest attack in history, I think, was launched at that moment. A double Wind Scar, a Hiraikotsu, a weak Fox Fire, a Sacred arrow, and several Sacred scrolls sent Koga into a million pieces and what was left of him was sent to the bottom of the cliff.
“We did it.” Koya said collapsing to her knees. “We did it. He’s finally dead.”
“No.” Inuyasha said from behind her, she got up and tuned around at Inuyasha putting the Tetsusaige in the scabbard.
“What do you mean?” Koya said looking straight at him
“I mean.” Inuyasha looked at his daughter in front of him “He may be dead, but with you he wouldn’t have died. We didn’t destroy him, you did. You truly are my daughter.”
Koya ran up to him and collapsed into Inuyasha's arms, crying tears joy. She sniffled and held him tightly, like she never was going to let him go.
Inuyasha held the girl in a tight embrace and placed his head on her's. He sniffed her hair, and inhaled her scent.
Her scent had changed, for the better. It now smelled on a mix of Kagome and Inuyasha, giving herself a brand new scent that brought joy to Inuyasha.
"I guss your going to go back home now, huh?" Inuyasha said to Koya.
"Nah, I still have some business with Sango, Miroku, and Kohaku before I leave for my new life."
As luck would have it, nothing good was going to happen to Koya. Well, nothing good at this point anyways. Because at that very moment, Koya’s body was as silver a 2004 Olympic silver metal.
She gasped in pain at what was happing to her. Was she disappearing, or was her body changing?
"Inuyasha." Koya muttered out
"Koya!" Inuyasha looked down at her
She raised her hand to his face and cupped his cheek. And at that moment she said something she never said in her life. Something she swore she’d never say in her life, ever. She swore that she never say this on her death bed, especially to Inuyasha.
“Daddy,” Koya said weakly “help me.”

Author’s notes:

I did it! I wrote the chapter! I have done it! This is a huge achievement on my behalf. YEAH!

Now that you have read the chapter, please do the following:

1. Dig out that piece of paper that I told you to hide.
2. Open it up
3. Please read the one that you wrote down in the paper. (a) for Koga, and (b) for Inuyasha.
(a).If you have wrote down Koga, please scream as much as you like and read the following:
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!!??! KOGA ND KAGOME?!?!?!?!?!!? THIS IS AN INUYASHA AND KAGOME FIC YOU PSYCOTIC LUNATIC!!!!!!

(b). If you wrote down the name Inuyasha with out any question marks or anything symbolizing that you question the thought of Inuyasha being the father. Please read the following:

I’m shocked, someone actruly thought Inuyasha was the father. Good person! Go figure, now be a good little reader, and review.

4. Review!!!!! Click on the little button in the corner and write a review!

And all of you people thought it was Koga! Ha! You people need to use your brain a little more!

How was your Christmas? Mine was pretty good. I think it was the best one I have ever had. Let me tell you a little about what I got.
The following had a relation to Inuyasha or had him on it in some way shape, or form:
Clock
Poster
Hanging Poster
T-shirt
Movies
Action figure (Kikyo)
Chibi action figures ( there so cute, there about an inch high and there made into all the main characters)
Art book
Calendar

Hummmm……. How odd. I could have sworn I more Inuyasha stuff for Christmas than what I jut listed. Ah well.

Ok, before I do something I will regret in the morning, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you reveiw mine. )


Next time on, We Love You Kagome:

Koya is fading away into heaven, because of the price she now has to pay. Can Inuyasha’s father, prayer, begging, and Inuyasha’s way of wiping away tears bring her back? Wait, how did Sango wined up pregnant out of all this?! Miroku you sly devil.

Daddy, Bring Me To Life

Love you all! R and R
Ash’s Girl