InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Daddy, Bring my to Life ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello my dear readers! I really hate how this chapter turned out, as it was not how I wanted it to be. Grrr…is it like a law of nature that if you want something to come out one way, it comes out another?

Oh, I just got the new Inuyasha game, The Secret of the Cursed Mask. It’s so cool! That is where I’ll be spending my time for the next god knows how many months! Lol.

Ok, before I do anything eles, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you read mine. )

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha. If I did, there would be a girl named Koya and Kikyo would be dead, Koga would live well off with Ayame, and I and my friends would be best friends with Rumiko Takahashi.
Summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSan
__________
Chapter 7
Daddy, Bring Me to Life.
We meet our beloved heroes in, well, scattered in one general area. Miroku and Sango were to the east of the village, in the forest searching for any berries and fruits they could find. Koya was laying on a mat in Keade’s hut, unconscious of the world around her being tended my Keade, Kirara and Shippo. She’s pretty much the reason this chapter exists, and everyone was prying that she’d come out of her silver coma. And I start this chapter off with Inuyasha and Kagome, where they are sitting near the same stream where Koya was strangled by Koga and live long after that.
Kagome and Inuyasha were sitting on the ground staring at the river, trying to forget about there dieing baby back at the village. If you have ever lost someone, and prior to there death, and you knew they were going to die, you would know it’s impossible to forget about them at that time. If you never lost anyone, being as lucky as you are, you can only imagine what torture Inuyasha and Kagome where going threw.
Kagome laid her head on Inuyasha’s shoulder and Inuyasha put his arm around her. Forgetting Koya was the hardest thing in the world to do. Knowing her daughter was going to die, she could only do one thing, cry.
Kagome started to cry into Inuyasha’s haori out of the blue, mind you Inuyasha was just waiting for her to break down. Inuyasha wanted to cry too, but Inuyasha is in fact too macho to do that. So all he could do was rub Kagome’s shoulder as she cried into his.
“Oh, Inuyasha…” Kagome gasped between her tears, “Why my baby, why Koya?!?”
“Kagome, don’t cry..” Inuyasha said trying to console her. If it be one thing Inuyasha can’t stand and can’t help, is when Kagome cries.
“How can’t I cry, Inuyasha!” Kagome looked up at Inuyasha from his shoulder. Her eyes where watery and it was written all over her face that she had lost hope in her daughter living beyond this point. “Koya’s dying, and it’s all my fault!”
“It’s not your fault, Kagome!” Inuyasha barked down at her.
“What are you taking about! Of course this is my fault! If I just wasn’t captured by Koga that night Koya wouldn’t have to save me and…” Kagome was cut short by Inuyasha pressing his lips against Kagome’s. This was currently Inuyasha’s favorite way to shut Kagome up.
Every thought in Kagome want to push Inuyasha back, but those thoughts quickly became weaker, and weaker as the seconds flew by. She just melted right into Inuyasha’s sweet kiss like she always had.
“And what?” Inuyasha said to her breaking the kiss “She still would have back for me to save me from Kikyo. Then she’d have to save you from whatever else Koga would have tried. And she’d still be in there you’d still be blaming yourself. This was unavoidable, Kagome. She brought this on herself, and if she’s a little like you, she’ll come back despite whatever the hell we did.”
“Guess your right. I just feel so responsible for her, and for her to open her eyes again, that just kills me, Inuyasha. She’s my baby, I’m suppose to protect her and she’s dieing…” Kagome’s eyes welded up with tears and started to cry again into his haori.
Inuyasha put his hand on Kagome’s face and brought it up to his.
“She’s my baby too, and she’ll come back. Please just stop crying.” Inuyasha said placing a kiss on Kagome’s lips. Being the intelligent girl she is, she kissed back.
The pain she felt for Koya, was suppressed by his kiss. She wrapped her arms around Inuyasha’s neck and brought him closer to her. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her waist and gladly came closer to Kagome.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors, Inuyasha? It’s like you know my every thought that I think.. Kagome thought feeling Inuyasha settling himself on her lap lowering her to the ground It was like I was leading you down into my core, where I’ve become so numb with sadness. But apparently you have found a cure for this?
When Kagome opened her eyes, Inuyasha had broken the kiss, and started a trail for kiss down her neck, and she didn’t mind one bit. She had found that she was now laying on her back and Inuyasha had settled his hips between Kagome’s thighs. She just moaned in pleasure as Inuyasha made his way back up to her face where he kissed away Kagome’s tears.
Now, if you had Spiritual powers, had 20/.0000000000000000000000000000000001 vision, and you looked up at the clouds you might have a shot at seeing Koya flinch at this sight.
“Ewwwwwww , gross!” Koya shouted disgustingly as she turned around and covered her eyes.
Koya in heaven looked like a faint ghost. You could see her, but she was transparent and looked like she was made out of dust. She hadn’t completely died on us but nature was getting to that.
“Then why did you look?” said a kind, yet manly voice from out of nowhere.
“Well, there my parents, and they looked so sad, and……wait an minute!” Koya said looking up a uncovering her eyes to see a large white hairy dog demon. She took a step back or two in shock as the dog’s amber eyes beamed at her.
“Who…..Who are you?” Koya stumbled over her words wondering how a fierce demon could make it to heaven.
“I am Inutaisho, your grand-father.” He answered letting his tongue out let a doggy smile cross his face.
Koya took a good look at him, he did resemble Inuyasha in plenty of ways. Amber eyes, messy white fur, and was a giant dog.
“Ok, I can believe it. Hi, I’m Koya, your grand-daughter.” Koya said reaching out to touch him. Her hand landed on his head and she felt the soft fur as she ran her hand through it.
“You’re a beautiful young lady, you should be down there with my son.” He said looking up at the girl.
“I wish I could.” Koya said sitting down and turning away from him. From heaven, you have the most beautiful view of the sky.
“Why can’t you?” He asked laying next to her
“My body is without a soul. It’s an empty shell being torn apart by nature.”
“That is true, but…”
“Here I am, as my spirit’s, what happens to be me at that moment, sleeping somewhere cold up here in heaven.”
“Yes, but…”
“Until Inuyasha finds me in his heart or prays that I don’t come up here and leads me back home in some way or form, I’m stuck here!” She got a little angry at that thought….but went back to normal.
“Unlike me, you return to earth!” Inutaisho shouted at her to get in a word edge wise.
“Yeah, how? I’m a sin against nature, I can’t exist.” Koya said bitterly
“You can’t exist under your original circumstances, but if you change the current present, you sure to hell can return to you body.” Inutaisho said to her
“Ok, I’ll bite, how exactly am I suppose to do that?” Koya’s voice was slowly getting loader out of pure frustration.
“Let me look at you situation.” He said jumping into the air and started to run through the air looking at what everyone and what they where doing. If he got a good look at everyone, he could tell Koya what do.
Koya laid on her stomach on the cloud, away from the site of Inuyasha and Kagome and there ‘activities’, and started drawing little bunnies in the cloud. Koya smiled at her cute little rabbit eared bunnies she drew, and drew more. She doesn’t look it, but Koya has a cute childish side that has a tendency to come out randomly. She giggled a little and drew little baby bunnies on the side.
“Koya.” said Inutaisho said behind her with a ‘thump’ for a landing
Koya screamed in panic as she ran her hand over her bunnies drawing erasing them and sat on the spot where they once were.
“Hi, grand-father.” Koya said nervously hiding her hands in her long sleeves like Inuyasha does, so he couldn’t see the cloud dust on her hands.
“I have a plan to return you to your body, but you have to be reasonable.” Inutaisho said to the nervous female hanyou
“Like, what do I have to do?” Koya said relaxing and wondering about what she had to do.
Because I’m lazy, poor you, I’m going to switch us over for a little while the Keade, Kirara, and Shippo tending to the silver bodied Koya. I do this because I don’t want to write what Inutaisho has to say to Koya. And if you knew what was running through my mind, you would too do this.
So, as I was saying/writing Keade, Kirara, and Shippo were all tending and/or watching Koya on the off chance by some way Koya would come back to them.
Kirara had setteled her self between Koya’s left arm and her chest. Kirara cuddled herself with the soul-less Koya and was fast asleep.
Koya’s body was laying in the middle of the hut just south of the cooking pot in the center, so she had plenty of room on each side of her.
So Shippo, on her right, was just sitting there doing nothing but stare at Koya’s soul-less body.
“What is with ye child?” Keade walking into the hut “Why is ye not playing with the other village children or drawing with ye’s colored crayons?”
“Oh, hi Keade.” Shippo replied “I don’t feel like it. I mean it’s hard to forget about Koya, she’d doesn’t deserve to be like this.”
“Rarely do people get what they deserve, young one.” Keade said taking a seat on the other side of Koya.
“But she…….she has to wake up….” Shippo started to cry, at the thought of her not waking up. “Can’t we wake her up from the inside?”
“She can’t wake up.” Keade repeted
“She has to wake up!” Shippo became desperate “But have to save her!”
Shippo called her name, like he was trying to save her. He was convinced that he could save her from the dark.
“Koya, wake up!” Shippo started to shake her. “You have blood running threw your veins, you can wake up. What do I have to do to get your blood to run?”
“She can’t wake up, Shippo.” Keade trying to get him to listen.
“Why not?!” Shippo shouted back. He even started to shake the girl.
“Stop that right now! Before the work I’ve done to keep her in this world comes undone.” She pealed Shippo off of the girl and held him down.
“We have to save her from this nothing she’s become…..” Shippo pleaded desperately. “Can’t we save her!? Isn’t there more we can do?”
“I’m sorry Shippo, only she can save herself.” Keade touched Koya’s face a smiled.
“How Keade?” Shippo wondered
Ok, I’m going to cut the scene short again because what Keade is about to tell Shippo, what Inutaisho already told Koya. You know, that whole way she could return to her body and were he was trying to get a word in edge wise. SO I switch you back to Koya and Inutaisho on there big fluffy solid white cloud floating in the sky heading away from Inuyasha and Kagome.
“I HAVE TO DO WHAT?!?!” Koya shouted letting her mouth drop open and her eyes became wide.
“Make sure Sango becomes pregnant with Miroku’s child.” He respond simply
“That goes against morals that Sango and I were taught all through our lives! You know, the one that goes, I will bear a man’s after I marry him!” Koya shouted at him, it was another one of those ‘I didn’t mean to shout’ times.
“Yes, but drastic times call for drastic and unmoral measures. You do want to be with Mother and Father some time soon, and return to your body, don’t you?” He asked her
“Yes.” Koya said “With a perverted guy like Miroku she’s in love with, I guess it can’t be too hard. Are you sure this plan of yours is going to work?”
“Positive. Now hop on my back. I will help you get through this and run you through my plan.” He layed down low enough for Koya to jump on.
Koya did in fact jump on his back and he started running through the sky. Riding on his back was no different than ridding on Kirara’s.
“Ok, where are we suppost to find them?” Koya asked looking over the land she was flying over.
“Use your senses, you may not be able to smell, but use your ears.” Inutaisho said flying in one general direction.
Koya thought for a moment, and then heard the sound of miracles.
SLAP. BAM. OWWW!!!
Koya knew that ‘owww’ anywhere. That was Miroku in pain! It sounded close, she had to find them.
“There!” Koya said pointing down at a spot in the forest.
Inutaisho dived and landed right behind the couple. Miroku had that reddest hand mark on his face, and Sango was pissed to the point of no return.
“Can’t they see us?” Koya asked looking straight at them
“No. The living can rarely see the dead, but the dead can always see the living. Part of you is still alive, they might see you. You have an effect on the object around them. Now go and save yourself.” Inutaisho lowered himself to the ground letting Koya get off.
“If you say so.” Koya said hopping off of Inutaisho.
“I’m leaving this to you, Koya.” Inutaisho said. “I will watch you from afar. You can do this on your own.”
Inutaisho took off before Koya could open her mouth. She ‘huffed’ in anger and turned around to see her situation.
Koya noticed a innocent village girl was on the ground, got up and ran away.
“THAT explains it all.” Koya said walking up to the couple. She stood between them and watched the two.
“I can’t believe you, you lecherous monk!” Sango yelled at the fallen Miroku.
“Sango!” Miroku shouted trying to protect himself “Be reasonable!”
“Oh, I’m going to end this right now.” Koya said
Turned around and walked behind Sango. With one big thrust, she pushed Sango right on top of Miroku. She quickly sat on Sango before she could get off.
Sango blushed as she tried to get up, but utterly failed. Koya made sure she couldn’t get up.
“Stubborn little pain aren’t you?” Koya was getting annoyed with this. Her body was getting slightly more solid.
“I can’t get up!” Sango said trying to get up.
“Uh huh.” Miroku said is disbelief
“No, I really can’t!” Sango shouted at him
“Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.”
“No. Really!”
“I’m getting tired of this.” Koya said
She reached over and pushed Sango’s head so that Miroku and Sango we’re in a lip lock.
Soon, almost too soon, Sango quit fighting it and everything started having the snowball effect.
Koya got off of her, and started to walk away. She walked, more like ran until she couldn’t any more.
She felt funny, like she was wasting away, almost felt like dieing.
“Koya.” Inutaisho appeared before her eyes.
“Grandfather?” Koya said weakly. Her vision was getting blurry.
“I’m here. Lay down child, you need your rest.” He said as she felt a gental nudge
Koya felt weak, and layed down against a tree. She felt sleepy and tired, like all the energy was being wipped from her body.
“What’s happing to me grandfather?” Koya asked
“Your going back to your body. You have succeeded in putting your life back in order. Now close your eyes and go back home.”
Koya shut her eyes, as she felt her body becoming one with the wind. Strange things flashed before her eyes as she started to get close to her physical body.
The silver flash she saw before, she saw again.
Flash
Koya’s sadness engulfed her as blue flames shot out of her body engulfed her physically.
She held a small bundle close to her, not believing what she heard.
“Koya!” her mother cried out to her, she didn’t listen. “Koya!”
“No.” Koya said cuddleing the child “I won’t let those powers destroy you!”
The fire became solid and tightened around her body and the child.
“I won’t let anything take away my baby brother.” Koya whispered.
Flash
“Koya, sit.” Inuyasha said to her.
Koya looked at his face. She knew that face. No….not again….
“Mom’s pregnant again, isn’t she?” Koya said taking a few steps back for horror.
“Now, Koya.”
“Isn’t she?!” Koya started to run. Not again. No no no no no no no. Not again with another child in this family.
Inuyasha ran up behind the girl and grabbed her by the back of her kimono.
“Yes she is Koya, and your going to take it like a good little demon.”
“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!”
Flash
Koya rested in the spring, ready to close her eyes and fall asleep.
She was more than half asleep when she heard a snap of a twig in the background.
She woke herself up and looked over to see a moving shadow.
“Damn it.” Koya said picking up a stone in the pool.
She turned around, and chucked as hard as she could at the moving shadow. It yelped in pain as a boy fell into sight.
“Damn you Satoshi.”
Flash
Koya screamed at the top of her lungs. She closed her eyes, and waited for impact. She knew she was going to die, a mortal non the less.
She felt strong arms wrap around her and sweep her off her feet. She expected to see her father, but that disappeared when she remembered he was a thousand miles away fighting a demon or searching for Naraku or something.
She looked up and saw Satoshi laying her down in a corner of her family’s hut. She was in aw, and couldn’t speak. She noticed the bit mark on his shoulder, realizing where that came from.
“Stay here.” He said
“But.. your hurt…you can die out there.” Koya got up to try and stop him. “What if you don’t come back?”
“You can’t fight in the status your in, at least until your sword is fixed.” Satoshi whirled around and held her in a hug. “I’m not going to let him hurt you.”
‘If is my last moment with you Satoshi…’ Koya thought laying her head against his chest. ‘I want you know I…….I……..I……’ She still can’t admit it to herself.
“They’re in there! Attack them!”
Flash
Koya laughed as hard as her body would let her. As did her father, her brothers, her sisters, and her father. Maybe it was a hanyou thing.
“Come on, you guys.” Kagome said suppressing the laughter. “Lets get a family photo.”
“Just a second, mom.” Koya said. She then busted out with laughter and rolled around a bit. “Ok, I’m done.”
They all got there feet, and stood in front of Kagome’s mother who had a camera.
Flash
Koya woke up gasping for air. New memories where planted in her head, new and happy one.
“Koya!” Shippo shouted and jumping on her without a second thought. “You woke up!”
“Yeah, I have. It seems like was asleep for a thousand years it seems, I had to open my eyes sometime in the future and to everything Shippo.”
“I’m just glad your awake.” Shippo said jumping up and giving her a hug.
‘I can’t believe this adorability kind gentle fox demon is going to ruin my life when I go back’ Koya thought hugging Shippo back
“Tell me young lady.” Keade spoke up and sat next to Koya. “How did you survive?”
“Oh, Keade.” Koya said peeling Shippo off of her “That is one of those things I wish I could tell you, but a demon from the other side swore me not to tell.”
“I understand.” Keade said standing up. “Sango and Miroku, along with your parents will be here soon. I must go and harvest today’s food before the crows do.”
“My parents….” Koya decided that she wanted to know what her parents thought when she was gone.
“Shippo.” She looked over at the fox demon “I wanna play a trick on my dad, you wanna help me?”
Meanwhile, the gang as a whole came up to the front of the hut.
Shippo ran up to Kagome and started to cry.
“What’s wrong Shippo?” Kagome asked him
“It’s Koya! She vanished! She’s gone!” Shippo cried
Inuyasha ran into the hut and screaming her name. She was gone. Not one trace of her. Her scent still lingered, but that was expected.
He walked out of the hut, and outside. He couldn’t belive it. He just couldn’t. She was suppose to beat the odds. She was suppose to come back. She was suppose be right next to him.
Soon, they all sat outside the hut, grieving in there own way.
Sango stepped past Inuyasha to sit next to Miroku, and Inuyasha’s eyes sprung open at once.
Sango’s scent had change. It had change dramatically, and a number of things had happened to her. For one, she had had sex with Miroku within the last 24 hours. He could smell Miroku all over her, and not just the usual way when he gropes her.
Second, she was pregnant. There was a new scent growing on her, and it was a mix between Sango’s and Miroku’s. He wondered if she knew herself, or maybe this scent was a new revelation in the last 24 hours.
Third of all, and what was bugging him the most, was that she smelled of Koya. That wasn’t possible. Koya hadn’t woken up. She was gone. She never left the bed.
On the other side of the wall, Koya leaned against the frame of the door, careful not to let anyone know she was there. More in detail, a certain hanyou, know she was there.
She could here the sound of her mother crying, and her dad trying to console her. She became sad, but wanted to hear what they would say if she had died.
“Kagome….” Inuyasha trailed off “I…..I…….”
“What’s wrong with her!?” Kagome gasped threw the tears. “That stupid idiot had to go back and change things…..she had too……that stupid girl…..”
“Kagome.” Sango sat next to her “Everything is going to be alright.”
“Buck up, Kagome.” Miroku said sitting next to Sango “Everything IS going to be alright.”
“And here I thought you’d all miss me.” Koya said leaning against a the frame of the door.
“KOYA!” They all, except Shippo, shouted and ran up to Koya.
Inuyasha got to her first and held her tightly. Koya was back. Kagome’s baby was back. His baby girl was back. And she beat the odds.
“Can’t breath…..” Koya said trying to get away from her father, mother, Sango and Miroku.
They finally let go of her, and she took a big breath of air.
“What…are you guys TRYING to kill me?” Koya asked looking up at them
“Sorry, Koya.” Inuyasha said giving her a more gental hug.
“Ok, I know good and well that both of you have news, so spill.” Koya said looking over her mom and dad.
“We do have more good news.” Miroku said taking Sango by the hand and pulling her close.
“We’re getting married.” Miroku shouted proudly as Sango smiled.
“At least the monk is going the right thing…..” Inuyasha muttered underneath his breath.
Koya gave a swift punch in her stomach to tell Inuyasha to keep his mouth shut.
“Oww....” He growled looking down at Koya standing below him. They matched glares, just too justify Koya’s actions.
“Oh, Koya!” Kagome ripped her out of Inuyasha’s grasp and into hers.
“Mom…you can let go now.” Koya felt worried that she could still smell tears from her mom.
“Never.” Kagome held her tightly.
“Well, I’m going back inside.” Koya broke free of her mother’s grasp and headed back inside.
Something puzzled Inuyasha, something he couldn’t get off his mind.
“Koya, I have a question.” Inuyasha said gabbing her wrist
“Yeah?” Koya said
“How can you be a hanyou like me, if I’m a hanyou?”
“Didn’t Myoga ever tell you? The demon blood that flows through both of us is too strong, it can’t be suppressed.”
“Yeah, so?”
“Our demon blood way too strong for own good. It being that way, no one that is born in this bloodline can go lower than a hanyou. So I’m a half-demon like you.”
Inuyasha felt something on her wrist. It had beads it felt like it had spikes in some places.
“You can let go now.” Koya said trying to let her wrist come free.
He pulled the sleeve of her kimono up and saw a bracelet that looked identical to the one around his neck.
“Hey!” Koya said whipping her wrist away.
“You have prayer beads!” Inuyasha exclaimed
“What’s your point?” Koya asked bitterly
“That mean’s you can be ‘sat’ just like I can!” Inuyasha exclaimed once again
“Yeah, but my word ain’t sit.” Koya said
“Then what is it then?” Inuyasha asked
“Like I’m going to tell you guys.” She said going back into the hut.
Koya still listened to the conversation from inside though..
“Miroku, I think you need to know something.” Inuyasha said.
“What is it? Surly you can tell me among the ladies.” That idiot responded.
“No I can’t.” Inuyasha said and heard Miroku being dragged away against his will.
‘Well,’ Koya thought ‘I didn’t hear Sango complain.’
“So, what are you going to name your first child, Sango?” Kagome asked.
“I honestly don’t know. I haven’t thought about it that much.” Sango said as they faded into the distance.
“What do you think there fist born child’s name is going to be?” Shippo asked Koya as they sat down in the hut.
She picked up one of Shippo’s bouncy balls (a/n: the small rubber kind that you get from gum ball machines except bigger.) as threw in up in the air and caught it. She kept doing this.
“Well, what do you think?” Shippo asked again
“There first born child is…..” Koya trailed off as her hand didn’t catch the ball as it fell to the floor. “Oh, shit.”
“What is it Koya?” Shippo asked looking up at the shocked Koya as he picked up the ball
“Oh, shit.” She repeated as she rushed out the door. She pulled out her sword when she stopped outside the hut.
The sword glowed with her blue spiritual power as she swung it letting it out like a whip. A blue whip like thing came whipping out of it as she closed her eyes and started to chant something.
“From the heavens I beg, let me see.” Koya began as the whip shot through the trees
“The person who I wish be with once again.” The whip was far into the sky.
“Let me see there face one more time.” The whip hit the clouds. “Before they disappear from my mind,” The whip hit the clouds with a ‘poof’.
“Let them walk among the living before my very eyes I beg of you sweet gods.” The whip stopped in the heaven is search for it’s person. “INUTAISHO LIVE AGAIN!” and with that Koya’s eyes snapped open and the whip came back down to earth carrying in it’s graps a dog demon hurtling back unto this earth.
BAM. Inutaisho hit the ground like Inuyasha being sit from on top of a bridge while he was standing on the edge. Just like Koya was just as angry as Kagome would be at Inuyasha in this situation. Inutaisho even had the same position as his son.
Koya marched up the already dead sprite, pulled him out of the creator, and started shaking him violently.
Shippo, see this, ran up to Koya at tried to stop her, by holding on her arm.
“Stop!” Shippo shouted “Your going to kill him!”
“HE’S ALREADY DEAD!”
“Doesn’t mean you have to kill him a second time around!” Shippo shouted back as he flung off Koya’s arm.
“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO HELP MY WORST ENEMY GAIN LIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?” Koya shouted at the top of her lungs.
“Do you think you would have done it if you knew it was him?” Inutaisho said breaking free of her grasp.
“No, but how is his life related to mine?!? I just get it, and it really gets under my skin that I have to live so does he. Why me?”
“Cause, if it wasn’t for him, you won’t be here. It all will happen in a series of events that in the end, your parents just want a child too take care like Sango and Miroku take care of there son.”
“Damn.” Koya sat down at the blow of the cold hard truth. “So, you wanna go back to the heavens?” She looked over at Inutaisho
“I would like that.” He said
She chanted something and he disappeared, as she got up off the ground.
“Shippo….” She said walking away to find her parents “Lets go.”
Shippo followed her as they found the Kagome going wild with planning the wedding.
“I’ve got to stop my mother.” Koya said. She guessed it was time for operation Kohaku. Then she remembered she could use it for the wedding gift.
“Will everyone except Sango and Miroku please follow me.” Koya said turning around and walking away. “That means you too, Kirara.”
Inuyasha and Kagome looked at each other and shrugged. What could that hurt?
“Sango, Miroku, don’t even think about coming in within 10 feet of us. We’re going to discuss the wedding present.” Koya shouted to them
When everyone walked deep enough into the forest, Koya turned around and searched the crowd.
Everyone, except Sango and Miroku were there. Koya didn’t buy that they would leave them along that easy.
“Hey Sango.” Koya said out of the blue. “Did I tell you that Miroku hit on 10 women to bear his child today?”
SLAP. BAM. SLAP. BAM. PUNCH. BAM. OWWWW.
Koya turned around and saw Sango hovering over a very brusied Miroku. Koya shook her head in disbelief.
“I was kidding Sango. You two should even be here. So, will you go now?” Koya asked in a slightly annoyed tone.
They all watched as the 2 left the group. Koya used her nose until she couldn’t smell them anymore.
“I know the perfect wedding present.” Koya said turning to the group. “Dad, I know this a lot to ask of, but……”
“What do you want me to do?”
“Could you go find Sesshomaru for me and meet me at the lake?” Koya gave an innocent smile.
“WHAT!?!?” Inuyasha shouted looking at his daughter.
“Oh, come on. Just do it and meet me at the lake. Or would you rather hut down Kohaku?” Koya said turning around.
“Ok, what does Kohaku have to do with anything?!” Inuyasha is as stubborn as a mule some times.
“None of your concern! Now which one? Sesshomaru or Kohaku?” Koya shot an evil glare his way.
“Feh. I’ll do them both.” Inuyasha said jumping up the nearest tree and sprinting away.
Koya shook her head and looked up. “I can’t believe I’m his daughter.”
“So, what is next?” Keade asked.
“Shippo, Kirara. I need you two to stall Sango and Miroku from coming to look for us. I want them totally focused wedding, nothing eles. And above all, DON’T LET THEM ANYWHERE NEAR THE LAKE!” Koya shouted the last part.
They both nodded, and rushed off to Sango and Miroku.
“Keade, mom, come with me…I’m going to need strong priestesses for the battle I’m going to face.” Koya said
Keade, Kagome and Koya walked along the forest where on the other side, a battle awaited her.

_______________

So, how bad was it?

Anyway I might not update for a while. One or two (possibly even both) reasons!

(A) I have a serious amount of writers block. I had to write this chapter alone with a whole lot of writers block staring me in the face.

(B) I have the new Inuyasha game! I am not leaving my TV screen until my father pulls the plug on the electricity between the game and the TV. Like that is ever going to happen.

(C) My internet is a piece of shit! I mean this thing goes on and off like you wouldn’t believe! It mainly stays off.

Ok, before I do something I will regret in the morning, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my best friend Chat-Chan. Her fics ROCK!!! Go read hers, after you reveiw mine. :)

Next time on We Love You, Kagome:

Koya vs………..Sesshomaru? Who will win? Can they end it, and have a freed Kohaku in hand before the wedding? Why is Koya doing this? And who exactly is this Satoshi person anyways?

In the name of Tensaige

Later, with much love

-----Ash’s girl