InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ In the name of Tensaiga ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blah. I have nothing to say.


Disclaimers: Don’t you find it strange that someone who owns Inuyasha hasn’t got enough money to go to McDonalds? That’d why I only own Koya. *sigh*
_________________________________________________________
Chapter 8
In the name of Tensaiga

Koya, Kagome, and Kaede all walked to the lake a little south of the village. Koya knew this path well, she ran down it many times, or will some time in the future.
"Lady Koya," Kaede asked out of the blue to break the silence "Why are you going threw all of this?"
"All of what, Kaede?" Koya asked looking over shoulder
"Sending your father away to look for a demon and a possessed boy, and having Miroku and Sango no idea of what is going on."
"Oh." Koya said realizing what she was saying "I merely want Kohaku back, for Sango’s best interests."
"Why?" Kagome asked her "She has come to terms with it, his situation and all."
Koya’s nose sniffed the air, and something wasn’t right. "Sango and Miroku haven’t been near the well lately, have they?"
"No," Kagome shook her head "I don’t think so."
"Mom, Kaede, change in plans. Go to the lake and wait for me." Koya turned around a gripped the sword "I’ll be there in a moment."
"Koya." Kagome warned "What are you doing?"
"Just do it alright!" Koya barked "I don’t want ether of you two hurt."
"Let us go Kagome." Kaede pushed Kagome "Lady Koya knows what’s best at this point in time."
"Thanks Kaede." Koya smiled at her "I owe you one."
Koya jumped up on a branch and jumped away. "Go to the lake!" She shouted as she jumped to another branch.
"Koya!" Kagome shouted. Koya was long gone.
"Let’s go Lady Kagome." Kaede said directing her to the lake.
"I just got her back." Kagome said staring at Kaede "How come you let her go?"
"Because this time I know she’s coming back." Kaede said walking to the lake "The girl has business to finish before she goes home."
Meanwhile with Koya..........
She landed in the glade where the Bone Eater’s Well was after jumping the trees at top speed. She sniffed the air again and could still smell him.
Koya looked to the right and saw a human body pull itself out of the well. She twitched and knew who it was instantly. She crouched back into the shadows, and waited for him to come completely out.
He climbed out of the well relatively fast and stood up. He stretched, before he realized something was watching him. He sensed the presence of a demon, but a strange sense it was. Like it wasn’t all entirely demonic, and was just watching, with no intention of harm or any hostility.
Koya leapt from her spot as he turned around. Koya took a seat on the tree, and unclipped her sword.
He reached for his weapon on that was attached to his pants leg. It looked like a giant throwing star with a hole in the middle, attached to a long chain.
Koya jumped him from behind and used her sword to lock him close to her.
“Satoshi, what the hell are you doing here?” She whispered in his ear
Satoshi was a tall and slender boy. He had short black wild hair that flipped out at the ends with a small ponytail in the back. He had dark brown eyes, like Sango’s that shined. He was taller than Koya easily, and looked over her head even. He was dressed in demon slayer’s outfit that looked like Sango’s, except it was purple instead of pink. He looked like Miroku in so many ways, but his eyes looked identical to Sango’s.
“Came to get you.”
“Me? Why?”
“Because damn it!”
“Because why?” She let go of her grip on him and clipped her sword back on.
“Because I missed you!”
Satoshi turned around to Koya as her blush took an effect across her face. I thought he hated having me around
“You have to go back.” Koya said looking away “It’s dangerous here. We make one wrong move, and our existences will disappear forever.”
“No.” He replied “I’m staying with you.”
“Don’t be stubborn.” She said pulling him close to her “You have to go back. I don’t want you hurt.”
She then pushed him away from her, pushing him into the well behind them.
“Koya!” He shouted falling backwards
‘I had to do it.’ Koya thought turning away ‘You did the right thing. He’ll be safer in the present.’
“I did the right thing, right?” Koya questioned herself “I mean he’ll be safer without me putting him in danger.”
She started to walk away from the well, trying forgetting the guilt she felt. She jumped a branch, heading back to the lake.
“Koya!” shouted a voice as Koya reached her second branch.
Koya turned around to see Satoshi standing there, pretty pissed off at Koya. Koya, on the other hand, had large part of her be happy he came back.
“What the hell?!” Koya shouted as she rushed back to Satoshi. Of course, there was that part of her that felt the same since the beginning.
“I’d like to ask you the same question young lady.” He said as she stood before him “What with pushing me back down the well?”
“I wanted you to back.” She responded
“Too bad, I just fell to the bottom.” He shot at her “It won’t let me return.”
“Must be for the same reason I can’t return.” She said ‘Good.’ She thought ‘Now you can help me.’
“What the reason?” He asked her
“We have business to do here.” She said to him “I guess I can’t send you back, can I?” Koya looked down the well.
“Not unless you plan to come with me.” He said “I really do miss you, you know.”
“Yeah, I know.” She glared at the well, hoping her blush will go away.
Then, of course, just like Sango, she felt something on her ass. It was running in a circular motion over it and her blush quickly disappeared. Koya quickly became enraged and slapped him across the face. Apparently Satoshi gained his father’s lecherous habits.
“I see you missed my ass too.” Koya said angrily at him “Please tell me that you brought your normal clothes with you.”
“Yeah.” He said getting up
“Put them on. I don’t want Sango and Miroku to realize you are just yet.” She told him
“Fine.” He said. He walked to the forest, hiding himself. “Don’t peek.”
“Why would I?” She asked. She lay down on the rim of the well, staring up at the sky.
Satoshi soon came out from behind the trees, clothed in black and blue village robes. “Better?” he asked her
“Much.” She said looking up “Come on, you going to help save your uncle.”
“Kohaku?!” Satoshi was shocked to learn. “Are you crazy?!”
“No.” Koya shook her head and stood up “Just want to save your mom from depression. Don’t you?”
“Yeah, but…” Satoshi was unsure about the idea “We get him back in our time. I don’t see why go after him now.”
“I paid too high of a price to get him back.” Koya said turning away “I don’t want to pay that price, while I can just get him while I’m here.”
“I thought you got over that.” He walked up behind her, saddened by the past memory “Everyone has forgiven you. It wasn‘t your fault.”
“I haven’t forgiven myself.” Koya walked away and jumped up the tree. “And it was my fault.”
“Koya!” Satoshi shouted at her
She turned around and stared down at the demon slayer “What?”
“Can you give a ride?” He smiled at her “I can’t run as fast as a demon can.”
Koya smiled at him and once again jumped down from the branch and walked up to him. She then turned around. “Hop on.” she leaned over for him to get on.
He got on her back and Koya took off into the forest. She jumped from tree to tree, making her way to the lake.
“Hey, where we going?” He asked her
“To the lake near the village.” Koya responded jumping to another branch “It‘s a good battle ground.”
“I know that,” He said ducking his head over an incoming branch “but why would you need that power?”
“To take down a demon.” Koya said jumping down at the lake clearance
“What?” Satoshi was confused at what she was going to do.
“Who is this, Lady Koya?” Kaede asked walking up to him
Koya couldn’t exactly answer, because her mother had her in a death grip hug. “Can’t……………………& #8230;…breathe……………..” was all Koya could muster
“I’m Satoshi.” the boy said going over and helping Koya break free of Kagome’s grip
“You seem awfully familiar.” Kaede said looking at him closely
“Oh, hello.” Kagome said noticing Satoshi there
“That’s Satoshi.” Koya said catching her breath “He’s …… uh…… a…. friend. From my time. For some reason, he was allowed to come here.”
“He seems familiar in a way.” Kagome said trying to remember who he looked like.
“Uhhhhh………Satoshi can I speak with you for a second?” said Koya pulling him away from the mikos
“What is it?” He asked when they finally got away
“You can’t tell them who’s child you.” Koya said
“Why not?”
“Because Sango doesn’t know she’s pregnant yet. That means if Sango doesn’t know, my mom doesn’t know…”
“ If she does know, she’ll go crazy about my birth.” He said scared out of his mind
“You remember Rosemara’s birth?” She said looking him dead in the eye
“Yeah…..” He didn’t like where this was going
“Worse than that.” She said
“WORSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” His eyes popped out of his head
“Yeah. Way worse.” She said looking him with serious eyes “Don’t tell them.”
“I won’t.” He promised her “I swear.”
They heard a rustle in the tree tops, only for Inuyasha to jump down before them
“I got Kohaku.” Inuyasha appeared with the boy underneath his arm, unconscious.
“Dad!” Koya took away Kohaku from him and laid him under a tree “What did you do to him?”
“Nothing!” Inuyasha go on the defence “He was like that when I found him!”
“Oh, where did you find him?” Koya shouted back at Inuyasha
“Don’t shout at your father!” Inuyasha shouted at her
“You the one shouting!” She shouted back
“Inuyasha sit boy!” Kagome shouted over both of them. Inuyasha plunged into the ground
“Koya, halt!” Satoshi shouted. Koya was brought down to her knees to the word as she was put in a temporary paralysis.
“Damn you.” Inuyasha and Koya both said once the spells wore off
Koya got back up to her feet after the spell wore off.
“What about Sesshomaru?” Koya asked her ‘sat’ father
“Couldn’t find him.” Inuyasha said pulling himself out of the ditch
Koya pulled Tetsusaiga off of Inuyasha “I have to do everything myself.” Koya said getting up
Koya took a small piece of Tetsusaiga off the handle and crushed it too dust. She then blew it into the wind and handed Tetsusaiga back to Inuyasha.
“INUYASHA HOW COULD TO MAKE TETSUSAIGA INTO DUST?!” Koya shouted at the top of her lungs.
Koya clamped her hand over Inuyasha’s mouth “Play along.” Koya whispered
In very short moments Sesshomaru, along with Jaken, and Rin appeared behind them.
“How could make Tetsusaiga into dust you ingrate?” Sesshomaru said to Inuyasha
“He didn’t.” Koya turned around to face him, Koya pointed out that Inuyasha’s Tetsaiga was still in one piece.
“You shouldn’t fool Lord Sesshomaru like that you ungrateful wench!” Jaken shouted at her. “Feel the staff of two--”
Jaken suddenly fell unconscious when a rock hit him right between the eyes.
Koya turned her head to see Satoshi leaning against a tree holding rocks in his hands.
“No one insults my girl and gets away with it.” Satoshi said grinning at her
I’m not your girl. Koya thought ‘I can argue about that later.’
Sesshomaru didn’t even care about the knocked Jaken as Rin hopped off Ah Un to mend to Jaken.
“Master Jaken! Master Jaken! Are you alright?” Rin asked shaking him
“I love you love Sesshomaru…” Jaken said in him unconscious state
Silence filled the air for a long moment.
“I always knew there was something wrong with that frog.” Koya looked at him with disgust
Deep inside Sesshomaru, behind that raised eyebrow, WTF?! Was the only thing that was running threw his mind.
“How odd.” Rin said moving Jaken out of the way.
There was an awkward silence before Sesshomaru broke it.
“Who are you half-breed?” Sesshomaru asked
“My name is Koya.” She responded “I am on a mission.”
“I see you bare the marking of my father.” Sesshomaru commented “You have his eyes and his hair. You also happen to be a dog demon.”
“I am your brother’s daughter.” Koya responded “I am not of this world, but one of the future.”
“You have no right to mess with the past then.” Sesshomaru showed off his sharp claws “Go back to where you came from. You have no right you have no right to do anything you think is right her.”
That just made Koya’s blood boil. She exploded with anger "I’ve been kidnapped, stabbed, killed demons, took on Spiritual powers that can kill me, challenged the very Buddha himself, and been groped my Satoshi on a daily basis! I can damn well do what I think is right!"
Satoshi twitched at what she just said. ‘Damn genetic lecherous habits.’ he thought ‘I blame my father.’
“I wish to save to people most dear to me.” Koya calmed herself down “If that means messing with the past I’ll do it.”
Sesshomaru took a full step forward and twitched a little as he noticed Jaken come to his sense.
“Then what do you want from me?” Sesshomaru asked
"Give me Tenseiga." Koya said holding out her hand
"What?" Sesshomaru questioned her
"Are you deaf or some thing?" Koya snapped back "I said give Tensaiga."
"What a foolish request." Sesshomaru said turning around "Come Jaken, we’re leaving."
"Yes my Lord!" Jaken turned around and trailed away after the dog demon.
"Be that way you fool." Koya said ginning evilly "Ok, Fluffy-sama. GO ahead and be a coward." (A/N: I can’t say Sesshomaru in reality. It comes out wrong. So I call him Fluffy!)
"What did you call me?!" Sesshomaru head turned with his eyes flashing between gold and red, not that Koya noticed.
"A fool?" Her eyebrow rose up. ‘Surly he’s been called a fool before.’
"After that!" He growled
"A coward?" She could believe he was offended by that “Fluffy-sama?”
“You’ll pay for your insults!” Sesshomaru charged at her.
“Oh will I?” Koya asked grinning.
By the time Sesshomaru was able to touch her with his claws, Koya had moved behind him. With her sword in hand, she nicked his shoulder when he moved after.
This action kept on continuing until Shippo got dizzy and passed out.
"Stay away from me wench!" Sesshomaru attempted to slash her with his claws, but that tactic fail miserably.
Koya had, at one moment, appeared behind Sesshomaru. She couldn’t resist, she petted his fluffy-ness and pulled at hit. It really was quite soft.
"Stay away from my tail!" he turned around and tried to slash her.
“But it was just so fluffy! I just had to touch it!” Koya giggled as she moved again.
‘Damn, she moves too fast. I can’t a hit.’ Sesshomaru thought ‘No demon moves that fast, so how can a half-breed gain such agility.’
The real Koya sat in a tree, sending out her spiritual power to make and illusion of herself. She need Sesshomaru to have his back turned to her, but he kept moving around.
Sesshomaru turned around to see Koya standing there. “Why won’t you let me have Tenseiga? I only need it for a little while.” She said
Sesshomaru froze where he was as he listened to the girl.
“It was my father’s sword.” Sesshomaru said “It may be worthless, but I won’t let a half-breed take it away from me.”
“Too bad!” Koya swooped down from the tree and snatched it right off his side.
“Dad, catch!” Koya threw the sword at Inuyasha
“What the hell any I suppose to do with this?” Inuyasha said gripping the sword as he caught it.
“Hang on to it for me.” Koya shouted to him “I have to deal with this fluffy mutt.”
“Why do this you fool?” Sesshomaru let out that his claw whip, as Koya took a direct hit. “Why are you fighting for some foolish mortal?”
“If Kohaku was Rin, and you were me, what would you do?!” Koya exclaimed getting to her feet.
Koya ran at a tree, and jumped off of it to hover over Sesshomaru. “Swords of Steel!” She shouted as silver blades came from her hands.
Sesshomaru pulled out Tokijin and used it too block the attack.
Koya landed on her feet behind Sesshomaru.
“I will end this, foolishness, now!” Sesshomaru swung the sword at Koya. A stream of impure light came from the cursed sword.
Koya took a direct hit from Tokijin, sending her flying back into a tree.
“Koya!” They shouted. Kagome wanted to rush to Koya’s side, but two outstretched arms stopped her. One from Inuyasha, the other one from Satoshi.
“There is only way Koya can learn to fight off Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha said “She’ll be fine.”
“She’s learning how to fight for something good, not for merely self defence.” Satoshi held himself back “This would be the first time she fought for something or someone.”
Koya took hit after hit from Tokijin, not having time to defend herself.
Sesshomaru stopped fro a moment as he watched the girl stand up.
“Why don’t you just give up?” He asked Koya
“If wanted to save some you care for, would you take these hits?” Koya asked looking at him
Sesshomaru put away his blade, “Your too weak. Your not worthy enough to die by my hand.”
“Koya!” Inuyasha shouted rushed over to her. She leaned on him, as he held her close “Damn it Sesshomaru! Why did you have to push her so hard?”
“She took something away from me.” Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder at the girl as he turned around.
“That I did.” Koya whispered, she lost consciousness from the lack of blood at that moment.
“Koya!” Satoshi grabbed her as she fell backwards, her eyes were closed as she laid in his arms “Koya speak to me!”
“Leave the sword here at day break.” Sesshomaru said walking away from them “I’ll be back then.”
“My lord, do you think it wise?” Jaken asked running up to the demon “Leaving your father’s sword in the hands of your half-breed brother’s kin?”
Sesshomaru walked away without saying a word to Jaken. The sound of Koya’s words still rang in his head “If Kohaku was Rin, and you were me, what would you do?!”
“Lord Sesshomaru!” Rin shouted after him. Ah Un followed the demon deeper into the woods with Rin on it‘s back.
“Koya!” Inuyasha genteelly touched her face “Wake up.”
“Koya, speak to me, Koya!” Satoshi shook her genteelly. He held her close to him “Don’t leave me Koya, please don’t leave me.”
“Where would I go?” Koya asked opening her eyes. She smiled at him.
“Thank god.” Satoshi pulled her closely to him
“Damn it Satoshi, let me go! Your hurting me!” Koya said pushing away from him
“Koya!” Kagome grabbed Koya out of Satoshi’s arms
“That would be twice now that you have scared us like that.” Kaede commented
“TWICE?!” Satoshi shouted pulling Koya to face him “There was a first time?”
“Well…..you see….” Koya suddenly got nervous, how going to explain him “It’s a long story.”
“And we don’t have much time.” Kaede commented “Sesshomaru wants his sword back a day break.”
“Damn…..he didn’t give me much time, did he?” Koya pushed away from Satoshi
She walked off and sat next to Kohaku. He was still unconscious, unaware of the events around him.
“Wake up Kohaku.” Koya sat up on her knees and started shaking him “Wake up, we don’t have much time.”
“Where am I?” Kohaku sat up looking around “Who are you?”
“Does it really matter?” Koya asked. She got back up to her feet and walked to Inuyasha.
“Can I have Tenseiga?” She asked him. Inuyasha handed the sword over to her.
‘Your rejecting me.’ Koya thought gripping it ‘Just when I need you most.’
Koya walked away from the group and sat down, laying the sword down and prying to Buddha that it will let her use it.
“Kohaku.” Kagome bent down next to him “Do you remember us?”
Inuyasha, Kaede and Satoshi decited to leave Koya alone as they walked over to Kohaku.
“I never seen any of you before.” He said nervously
“Don’t play dumb with us Kohaku.” Koya picked up a pick of wood a chucked it at him “You all of your memories back.”
“How do you know?” Kohaku asked when caught the piece of wood and grinned at her.
“I’m from the future, idiot. You told a long time ago.” Koya said “So, you want to get out of Naraku’s grasp and be with your sister, or would you rather stay a demon’s puppet for the rest of your life?”
“If I choose to escape Naraku, what’s the catch?” Kohaku asked
“Return to Sango, never leave her, and protect Sango’s children when Naraku comes for his revenge.” Koya picked up the blade and stood in front of him “He will seek revenge for your escape, you know it like I do. If you wish, you can join the search of destroying Naraku when your free. ”
Koya gripped the Tenseiga in her hand, praying to Buddha that this will work.
‘Can this half-breed really come threw with the offer?’ Kohaku thought ‘No.’ He head Naraku say in his head.
“Get out of me head!” Kohaku gripped his head trying to shake Naraku off. He got to his feet, trying to escape Naraku.
“Naraku!” Inuyasha got to his feet
“Kohaku, I’m sorry!” Koya grabbed Kohaku to face her, and jabbed Tenseiga into Kohaku’s heart. The Shikon Shard glittered at it was pushed out of Kohaku.
They waited a moment as Koya pulled the blade out of Kohaku and dropped it to the floor. She pulled Kohaku close to her as she cried over what she had done.
“Koya…” Satoshi whispered as he came behind her and rubbed her shoulder. “It’s alright…”
“Kagome…..” Kaede pulled at her shirt
“What is it Kaede?” Kagome turned the old priestess
“Look.” Kaede pointed to the sword on the ground.
Tenseiga had no blood on it, and for a few moments it had a pink fading away color.
Kagome turned her head back to Koya and Kohaku, ‘Did it work?’ she thought
“Lady Koya?” Kohaku whispered
Koya looked down at him and pushed him away but still hung onto him. “Kohaku?”
“Thank you.” He said moving from her grip “I’m finally free.”
Koya nodded as she wiped her tears from her face. She felt Satoshi’s arms wrap around her.
“I told you it was alright.” Satoshi whispered in her ear
“I must learn to trust you more.” Koya smiled “Will you keep your end of the bargain, Kohaku?”
Kohaku turned around to Koya. Staring her straight in the eye.
“Yes.” He responded “I said I would, and apparently you made me except.”
“Now, for that shard…..” Koya broke free of Satoshi’s grasp “Where is it…..”
“Over here Lady Koya.” Kaede got down on her knees and pointed out the shard.
“This isn’t going to be easy.” Koya looked down at it “It’s pure black.”
Koya took her sword out of it’s sheath and raised it above the shard. She pushed down, sparks begun to fly between the two. Koya scream as she was repelled backwards.
“Koya!” Inuyasha got behind her and caught her “Are you alright?”
“Yeah.” Koya got back to her feet “Thanks dad.”
Koya crouched down to the shard once again “This thing will need more than my spiritual power. Mom, Kaede, Satoshi, want to help me?”
They nodded and gathered around the shard. Satoshi overlapped Koya’s hands on the handle of her sword, Kagome and Kaede pulled out two arrows.
“On the count of three we plunge this thing into spirtual power, ok?” Koya looked at the other three
They nodded as they aimed for the shard. “One.”
“Two.”
“Three!” They plunged their weapons into the shard and sparks flew between all of them. The dark aura and the spiritual power clashed, sending out ribbons of darkness and light. In a few moment it all stopped.
They sat in silence as Kagome picked up the shard. It was pink and pure.
“It’s pure.” Kagome said reaching around for the jar of shards they had
Koya sighed as she fell backwards on the grass. ‘Only one last thing…’ she thought
Suddenly Koya swung around and kicked Satoshi in the mouth.
“I deserved that…” Satoshi said as he touched his jaw
“You perverted jackass!” Koya jumped to her feet and took back her sword. “Do you ever learn not to touch me?!”
“Koya you knew me for how many years?” Satoshi looked at her “You know I love you.”
“I know you hand loves my ass.” Koya threatened him with her sword
“Don’t be hostile Koya.” Satoshi said getting to his feet
Inuyasha, Kaede and Kagome, all looked at each other in aw. It was like they were seeing they’re love lives, along with Sango’s and Miroku’s before they said I love you to each other.
“Lecher.”
“Half-breed.” Satoshi shot back
“Don’t you think we should stop them?” Kohaku asked turning to Inuyasha
“Trust me, you do not want to get in to the middle of this.” Inuyasha shook his head while still watching them
“Ye definitely does not want to get in the middle of this.” Kaede said standing up “Ye might get hurt.”
“Pervert.”
“Bitch.”
“ ;Ass.”
Satoshi got up and wrapped his arms around her. “Only yours.” he responded. Koya blushed as she kissed Satoshi on the cheek.
“Ok, that’s enough!” Inuyasha shouted
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
So, how many spelling errors did I make this time?

Not much is going on, for I am having a really boring summer. My dad won't let me work on my costume for the anime convetion this year mainly because he thinks he has to step in and help me. Damn, I am capable of doing this on my own. I have before. Aparently my capabilitys dropped 100 points when I graduated middle school.

Oh, check out my new Naruto fic if you like Naruto. I am currently obbsessing over that, but am also obbessing over Inuyasha and the anime covention this year. You might not see another update for a while, mainly because my dad and I are arguing over my capabilities.

Next time on We Love You, Kagome:

The fighting has finally come to a close, and Koya and Satoshi are ready to go home. Koya's memories are messed with one last time, as she says her final goodbyes to the group. It isn't goodbye, after all Koya and Satoshi are the future children. Let's just sit back and watch the wedding as Kohaku is the ring boy and Sango gets the supprise of her life.

It's not goodbye, It's I love you.

See you later, with much love
~~~Ash's Girl