InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ It’s not goodbye, It’s I love you ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m thinking about writing a fan fiction on the story of Inuyasha being a father and watching Koya and the other children grow up. Like a story behind this story. After all, what would be more entertaining than Inuyasha raising children. I still don’t know if I should kill of Naraku. I need ideas, please.

Anyways lets begin the story, shall we? *sigh* I need to do the epilogue too……….please excuse if the chapter is a little bit short today.

Oh, btw I know that my last chapter was crap, but oh well. Don’t hold it against me.

Disclaimers: I don’t own Inuyasha, but I will miss writing this story. However, Koya and Satoshi totally belong to me.
___________________________________________________________________ _______________
Chapter 10
It’s not goodbye, It’s I love you.
Koya sat in a tree near the lake that morning. Day break would come soon, and she would finally get some sleep. She couldn’t believe she had done all of what she did, and still remember all of the could have been.
‘I wonder…’ she thought looking into the distance ‘If I’ll forget all the lives I could have lived? If they didn’t exist, why would I remember them when I go back home?’
Koya looked down and saw Satoshi sleeping against the tree she was sitting in. He was sleeping like a baby in his demon slayer uniform, with his hand at his weapon. Koya smiled at the sleeping boy, remembering Satoshi had outright refused to leave her alone when she was going to deliver the sword back to Sesshomaru.
Koya really did care a lot about Satoshi, and she had nearly died several times for him. Then again, Satoshi had died for Koya, only for Sesshomaru to bring him back to her in the end. Koya had finally figured out why, now that she sat in the tree, knowing what had happened in the past. From the bottom of her heart, she thanked Sesshomaru for Satoshi to be with her.
Day break finally came, and the light of the sun coated the tops of the trees like icing. Koya smiled at the beautiful sight as she saw Sesshomaru walk out of the forest.
Koya jumped down from her tree and walked up to Sesshomaru. He had stopped once she had started moving.
“Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru.” Koya said holding out Tensaige “Your sword, at day break, like you have said.”
Sesshomaru took the sword from her hand and without a word, walked back into the forest from where he came.
Koya smiled once he had disappeared, and walked back to Satoshi. He was still sleeping as Koya bent down in front of him and touched his face. He always worried about her, whether it was a small or huge event.
“Satoshi wake up.” Her hand slid down to his shoulder and shaking him “Come on, we got a lot to do today. Wake up.”
Satoshi moved a little on his own and then opened his eyes to see Koya smiling at him.
“You get the sword threw ok?” Satoshi sat on his own as Koya moved her hand
“Yeah, now lets get back to the village.” Koya said standing up. She gave Satoshi her hand to get up, and they both walked together back to the village.
“You didn’t have to stay with me.” Koya said
“Yeah I did.” Satoshi said yawning “I have to watch out for you.”
“No you don’t, I can watch myself.” Koya smiled as she turned her head away. She did like it when Satoshi looked out for her, whether she knew it or not. Unknowingly, she slipped on a wet pile of leaves making her fall backwards.
Satoshi’s reflexes caught Koya in a no time, landing her in his arms.
“Thanks.” Koya said trying to stand up on her own two feet, but Satoshi wouldn’t let her. He swept her off of her feet and carried her. “Hey, I can walk you know.”
“I know.” Satoshi said walking with her in his arms. He felt her arms wrap around his neck, as he kept walking. “I like you better when your close to me. I don’t have to watch you so much.”
“If you trusted me a little more, I wouldn’t have to be in the arms of a lecher..” Koya squirmed in his arms, but didn’t let go
‘If I trusted you a little more, I wouldn’t get to hold you.’ Satoshi thought as he walked into the village. “I’m not that much of a lecher.”
“You want to bet?” Koya said as he took her to the house where Kohaku was
“If I were a lecher like my father….” Satoshi whispered as he came threw the door of the old house. “Do you think your ass would honestly have gone this long with me?”
Koya thought about it for a second, and he was right. “I guess…”
Satoshi sat down with her in his arms. She tried to get up, but Satoshi pulled her back down. Satoshi kept wrestling with her back into his arms, not that Koya was fighting to get out that badly.
“Why would you let me go?” Koya asked as she gave up, her back turned to him
“Because I love.” Satoshi whispered in her ear “I never want to let you go.”
Koya never admitted, nor planned that she would, liked it when Satoshi held on to her. He always said he loved her, and would occasionally kiss her when he had enough gull. Koya never said she loved Satoshi, but everyone knew it. Koya was afraid to trust Satoshi with her heart by saying it, due to the fact that he would hit on nearly every girl in the village in her time. Little did she know, he did it only to make her jealous, and possibly make her say she loved him.
“Didn’t you say that to a village girl down road two weeks ago?” Koya asked cynically
“I was practicing for you.” He turned her around to face him
“Lair.” Koya called him as she tried to get out of his grasp
“Hey! What do you think your doing with my daughter?!” Inuyasha’s voice came over the two
“Let me go!” Koya demanded using her strength this time “Dad, keep your voice down.”
“Yeah……whatever.” Inuyasha said as Kagome came around the corner. Inuyasha sat down next to a wall
“How did you sleep you two?” Kagome asked as she sat down next to Inuyasha
“Fine.” Satoshi answered looking for his normal clothes.
“I didn’t get any sleep.” Koya said taking a seat from the opposite wall of Inuyasha “I had to give the sword to Sesshomaru.”
“Didn’t mean you couldn’t get any sleep.” Inuyasha said to the female hanyou “You could have left it there.”
“Feh, there is a lot of thing I could have done.” Koya yawned “Not like I can change it.”
“What time is the wedding?” Satoshi asked as he finally found his clothes. He started to walk out he door for a place to change, but paused to wait for an answer
“A noon!” Kagome said excitedly “I can’t wait!”
Satoshi rolled his eyes and muttered something about ’women’ after he walked out the door.
“I heard that.” Koya said after his muttering
Kohaku sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes “Morning…..”
“Sorry, did we wake you?” Kagome asked
“Nah, didn’t even know you guys were here.” Kohaku stretched his arms and got out of the bed “When do I get to see Sango?”
“Soon.” Koya said looking at him “You are going to walk down after Miroku with the rings.”
“I am?” Kohaku seemed stunned “My sister is getting married?!”
“Yep, that makes you the ring boy.” Koya said Satoshi sat down next to her with his normal clothes on.
“Hey, where is everyone?!” Miroku’s voice called out
“Oh shit.” Everyone except Kohaku and Koya rushed out the door.
“Koya, stay here and watch Kohaku. Make sure Sango and Miroku don’t see him.” Kagome commaned as she rushed out the door
“Whatever mom.” Koya got up and sat next to Kohaku “Time for you to dress the part, Kohaku.”
So for the five hours, Koya prepped Kohaku and dressed him for the part of ring boy, with everyone coming in and out checking on Koya. Including Miroku and Sango, that was when Koya had to hide him in a food storage closet.
“Koya, what are you hiding?” Miroku asked looking around the room
“Hiding? Why the hell would I be hiding anything?” Koya asked while laying on her back
“I don’t know……but you are hiding something in here.” Miroku poked around the room
“Knock it off. I’m working on your guys wedding present in here.” Koya pushing Miroku away from the food closet. Smooth move, Koya.
“Oh really? I guess I’ll be on my way then.” Miroku said walking away, looking over his shoulder “I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.”
“Yeah…..surprise……for Sango.” Koya said once Miroku was a good distance away.
The hour of the wedding finally came, and Koya stood at the door frame of Kaede’s house watching with Satoshi. Kohaku was standing beside her, and nervous as hell. He paced around worrying about practically nothing.
“You’ll be fine.” Satoshi said trying to comfort the nervous boy “Stop worrying, Koya put a lot of effort into that new robe.”
Kohaku was dressed in the finest robe that Koya could find in a 5 village radius. It had blue with white clouds, and was made of silk for the warm days. Koya had gone threw hell trying to keep Miroku and Sango’s curiosity down. But with Sango being pregnant, Koya had to be extra careful with the mood swings and the jumping to conclusions that Sango had with that.
“But what if Sango doesn’t want me back!?” Kohaku gripped the ring “Then what?!”
“Boy, where have you been?” Koya asked giving him a gentle slap across the face. “Sango went throught hell and back every time she saw you. She loves you like she loves her children, her friends and Miroku! She never forgot about you, you dim wit.”
The sound of a flute played through the village to symbolize the start of the wedding.
Koya looked out the door to see Sango dressed in the a beautiful white wedding dress walking through the crowd of people with Miroku by her side.
“Mom really can pull off a good wedding.” Koya said pulling Kohaku to the door “Got the rings?”
“Yeah.” Kohaku nodded as Satoshi and Koya pushed him out the door.
“Go join your sister.” Kohaku walked through the crowd of people along side Kirara, who was shaking off flower petals as she walked.
Satoshi grabbed Koya round the waist and rested his head on her shoulder. “I never thought I’d witness my own parents marriage.”
“Most people don’t.” Koya said giving the demon slayer a strange look “You know I really screwed up the timeline.”
“Hey, as long as I have you, our parents have one another, and our brothers and sisters to go home to, you did nothing wrong.”
“I guess your right, but I screwed with my own life. I mean I was 13 when I came here, and mom would be pregnant with me in about a month, but now I’m 15 and I won’t be born for another 4 years. I really screwed with that.”
“Face it, you were meant to be the oldest child of Inuyasha who was to do some time traveling. It doesn’t matter how long they have to wait.”
“I guess.” Koya smiled, and Satoshi kissed her cheek making her blush “What’s with you? You’ve been like this before.”
“I just love you, that’s all.”
“Only because all the beautiful women here will be the old hangs and has beens by the time we’re born.”
“What do I have to do to show you that I love you, and only you?” Satoshi turned Koya round in his arms
“Your prior actions till now is not exactly the most convincing way for you to show how you ‘love’ me.” Koya said smugly.
“Kohaku!” Satoshi was about to respond when Sango shouted that name. Koya and Satoshi both looked her way.
“Hi sis.” Kohaku said standing next to Miroku
Everyone except Kaede, Kagome, Inuyasha, Koya and Satoshi froze at the sight of Kohaku, who looked quite uncomfortable where he was. Sango was smiling as she unsuccessfully tried to held back tears.
“Psh…Sango.” Kagome said from her seat “Your getting married!”
“Miroku snap out of it!” Inuyasha growled
Kirara bit the rear end of the preacher who was performing the service. Kaede had gratefully stepped down and let someone else perform the ceremony.
“Uh hm.” The preacher coughed out “Shall we continue?”
Sango and Miroku nodded as Sango tried to wipe away the tears. She just so happy her little brother was with her.
“Please take the rings.” The preacher said
Miroku took the ring from Kohaku with a nod and Sango took the ring form Kohaku kissed him on the cheek.
“Sis!” Kohaku whined as he touched his cheek
“Hey! I thought I was the one getting married.” Miroku said to Sango
“You are.” Sango said
Koya, being a demon with advance senses, laughed at Miroku.
“What’s so funny?” Satoshi asked looking at her
“Nothing.” Koya lied as she broke away from Satoshi. She leaned on the opposing side of the door frame
“This is a wonderful wedding.” Satoshi said eyeing Koya
“Yeah, mom knows how to pull off a great one.” Koya said not noticing the gaze “Uh oh.”
“What?” Satoshi looked out the door and around the scene
“Saimyoushou.” Koya said looking for a bow and arrow. She found her mother’s in the back of the hut. She also got a vague idea when she was a few extra baskets of flowers.
“Koya, what do you think your doing?” Satoshi asked her as she tied a basket to an arrow.
“Saving they’re butts and making the wedding look good at the same time.” Koya said loading the arrow on the bow. “Wait for it……”
She watched the flying bugs and watched Miroku and Sango at the same time. “Come on……skip to the end!”
“What are you waiting for Koya?” Satoshi asked confused
“That!” Koya let the arrow fly and shot three more flower arrows at the Saimyoushou. Each arrow hit a bug, creating a small explosion and the flowers rained from the sky as Sango and Miroku kissed.
Everyone watched in awe as the flowers rained down on them, not knowing how that happened.
“They’re wedding must have been blessed!” someone said
“Truly blessed by the gods!” someone else said
“Yeah……….lets go with that theory.” said Koya as she scanned over the people
Inuyasha, Kagome and Kaede all looked at each other from surprise of this event. Kaede turned around and saw Koya holding the bow.
“How could this have happened?” Kagome asked looking into the sky
“Dunno.” Inuyasha searched the sky as he held out his hand “I‘ll be damned if they truly are blessed.”
“I think lesser force was at work.” Kaede said as she watch Koya shrug when she noticed her.
“Huh?” Inuyasha and Kagome asked. Kaede merely smiled at them.
“Your amazing.” Satoshi said looking at Koya
“Huh?” Koya said putting down the bow where she found it
“You. Are. Amazing.” Satoshi said
“Thank you.” Koya said returning to her leaning spot “But I’m never going to marry you.”
“Why not?” Satoshi asked amazed as he watched her, sure, that was the point of calling her amazing, but he always tried.
“Too much of a lecher.” Koya said, unknown to Satoshi, a small smile creped on the corner of her mouth
“I’m not as big as a lecher as my father.”
“But you still are one, just not as big as him.” Koya smirked at him “Not to mention you a womanizer. Every girl you’ve seen in our time, you asked them to bare your children.”
Koya remembered a time when she and Satoshi had come back from the present day, and every single village girl was there waiting for his return. They acted like he been gone forever, but in reality he had only been gone for about 5 hours. That had ticked Koya off for 3 days, and would have been more if Satoshi hadn’t made it up to her by repairing her sword for her.
The wedding ended shortly after that, and Koya wasn’t one for dancing and cake. She stuck around anyways just to be nice.
“Koya!” Sango hugged her with all her might “Thank you!”
“Is everyone out to suffocate me?” Koya pulled herself from Sango’s death grip. Satoshi grinned at Koya as he sipped some tea “Shut up, Satoshi.”
“I didn’t say anything sweetheart.” Satoshi said taking her hand. Koya blushed and took it back.
“Who’s this Koya?” Miroku asked, earning a sly grin form him.
“This is Satoshi, a friend from my time.” Koya said
“Satoshi huh?” Shippo asked as he examined the boy “Are you sure he’s just a friend?”
“Yes.” Koya said straight off
“He better be.” Inuyasha said walking up to them. “You touch my daughter in anyway I swear I’ll-”
“Inuyasha….!!” Kagome warned him with a ‘sit’
“Kagome!” Inuyasha suddenly got frightened by her.
“Thanks mom.” Koya said smiling.
“Hey look.” Shippo pulled at Satoshi’s long sleeves “He has the..”
Koya suddenly kicked up a whole lot of dirt in Shippo’s way, effectively silencing him as Satoshi pulled his sleeve down over his right hand. She then picked up Shippo.
“Me and Shippo are going to get some tea.” Koya said rushing off with Satoshi behind her.
They all stopped a safe distence away on the other side of the village.
“He has the Wind Tunnel!” The first thing Shippo said when Koya had allowed him to speak “Is he Miroku’s son?”
“Duh.” Koya said “Don’t tell anyone, ok Shippo?”
“Why not?” Shippo questioned her with a confused dlook
“It’s a long story.” Satoshi said shaking his head “and it ends with you in a frilly pink dress if your not quiet about this!”
“Oh really?” Shippo wasn’t threatened by the dress, well, he was, just not by as much as the next guy “Koya do you care about Satoshi?”
“Of course I do!” Koya snapped back. Satoshi smiled at the female hanyou with new piece of information.
“You’ve groped her enough in the 12 hours to say you at least care about her.” Shippo said to Satoshi as a vein popped out of Satoshi’s head
“So what if I care about her?” Satoshi snapped at Shippo.
“On one condition.” Shippo said trying to look business like “Will I hold my silence.”
“How much candy do you want?” Koya asked in a monotone
“I don’t want candy.” (A/N: There’s a shock.) Shippo grinned ear to ear. He was going to make her pay for bullying him around this whole time.
“What do you want?” Koya asked with her anger rising.
“I want both of you too--”
“DON’T SAY ANYTHING SHIPPO!!” Inuyasha roared as he jumped out of the bushes. Koya had been so distracted by Shippo and there was so many people around she couldn’t pick up on the scent.
“DAD!!” Koya shouted as she jumped backwards into Satoshi. He blushed as he held on to her. “What are you--?”
“INUYASHA!!” Kagome’s voice came from behind Inuyasha “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”
“Kagome!” Inuyasha got scared for another sit that day. “I was just---”“Spying on them?” Miroku said as he appeared next to Inuyasha “Tsk tsk, Inuyasha. You shouldn’t listen to other people’s conversations.”
Miroku leaned closer to Inuyasha a whispered a in a very small voice “Did you find out anything?”
Inuyasha shook his head “Just now found them. There is too many people here.”
“Yeah Inuyasha.” Sango said appearing next to him. She knocked Inuyasha upside the head a piece of wood. “You should leave these two alone.”
Never tick off mom when she’s pregnant. Satoshi thought Rule number one.
“Dad………what did you hear?” Koya asked nervously
“Nothing important.” Inuyasha said standing up “Just Shippo not wanting candy.”
Koya sighed in relief. Her senses set back in, and she tore herself away from Satoshi. She blushed for a moment and looked at Shippo.
“Keep your silence.” Koya threatened. Her deadly glare on to Shippo.
“Fine.” Shippo agreed
Koya walked away with Satoshi next to her, making Koya smile.
“The bull I go through for you.” Koya said to him
“Aw…..You know you love me.” Satoshi said her to
“I love to see you in pain.” Koya said as they turned a corner to see Inuyasha and Kagome.
“SIT BOY!” Kagome yelled. Koya and Satoshi sweat dropped.
“What did Dad do THIS time?” Koya asked examining her ‘sat’ father
“Koya, can we have a talk with you?” Kagome asked her. Sango stood next to her.
“Ummm……I dunno. I mean Satoshi….” Koya turned to Satoshi. Leaving him in a village full of pretty girl and at the hands of her father. “I just can’t leave him alone.”
“We’ll take good care of him!” Miroku said patting Satoshi on the shoulder
“Yeah….” Inuyasha appeared behind him.
“I’ll make sure nothing bad happens.” Kohaku said walking up to Koya
“I still don’t know……” Koya reached out for him, but felt Sango and Kagome turn her away.
“He’ll be fine.” Kagome assured her daughter
“Yeah, nothing to worry about!” Sango said
Koya found herself sitting on the river side near the village crops.
“Why the hell am I here?” Koya asked. Something very strange is going on………….
“Don’t take that tone with me young lady.” Sango scolded her.
Pregnancy hormones… Koya looked at Sango “I’m sorry. What am I doing here?”
“We want to know about Satoshi.” Kagome said sitting next to Koya
“Eh?” Koya was confused. What was there to know about the pervert?
“There is something going on between you two.” Sango nudged Koya.
“Between me and him?” Koya looked at Sango “No way!”
“Oh come on Koya.” Sango persisted “We know you like him.”
“I do not!” Koya stood up. She wasn’t going to sit down and take this “Why would I care about that lecherous, perverted, womanizing….” Koya was temped to say ‘monk-like demon slayer.’ but held back “boy!”
Koya stomped off from the two.
“She loves him.” Sango said smiling at the angry hanyou marching away.
“Uh hm.” Kagome nodded in agreement
Take care of my son, Koya. Sango thought touching her stomach “Kagome, there is something I need help telling Miroku.”
Koya walked around outside the village, letting her mind wander. She leaned against a tree and closer her eyes , listening to the sweet sounds of nature.
Then her enhanced sense of smell kicked in and smelled him. She made herself comfortable as she slid down the tree and sat crisscrossed. What’s the worst he can do?
“Guess who?” He whispered with enough lust in his voice for him to be playboy of the year.
Koya knocked his hands away from her eyes, and he laughed, rubbed one of her ears and leaned against a tree in front of Koya. “Knock it off Satoshi.” Temptation was a extremely bad thing when it came to Satoshi.
“Ah, Koya, your no fun.” Satoshi smiled at her “Did you not smell me coming to you, or were you just ignoring me?”
“I was ignoring you.” Koya said without a second thought “I was hoping you’d go away.”
“Now would I leave such a beautiful girl like you alone?” Satoshi crossed his arms
“The same way you have when I told you to for the last 15 years of my life.” Koya responded “So what did Dad, Miroku, and Kohaku ask you?”
“Wondering if I plan to marry you.” Satoshi said with a sly grin. Koya’s anger boiled.
“Better not have told my Dad anything.” Koya said seriously “It’s hard enough for me to stop Dad in our time, I don’t need in the past too.”
“Stop being so serious.” Satoshi said, trying to calm her down. “I didn’t tell them anything.”
“Are you sure about that?” Koya asked sternly
“I’m sure.” Satoshi said “Shippo kept on hinting at stuff, though.”
“I should kill that little runt while he’s still smaller than me.” Koya’s anger subsided
“Your so cute when your angry.” Satoshi smiled at her “Don’t want to marry me?”
“No.” Koya said flat out, letting a small smile creep on her face “Sorry, not interested.”
“Come on Koya, why not?” Satoshi, to this day, never understood why she said no every time. But damn it, he’ll never give up on her.
“Your too lecherous.” Koya said as she stood up. She smiled at him, she full well knew she wasn’t giving him any hope for her, so her evil side of her got thinking.
“So?” Satoshi asked “I there no hope for me?”
Koya walked up to him and threw her arms around his neck. She brought him closer to her and kissed his cheek. “There is always a small bit of hope.” She whispered in his ear.
Satoshi froze like ice. This could not be his Koya. His Koya would never come on to him like this, not unless……….
SPLASH
Koya chucked him in the stream beside them. She gave him a innocent smile and started walking away. “Maybe in 10 years I‘ll marry you! That is………if you give up your womanizing habits!”
“Maybe.” Satoshi repeated to himself. He smiled YES!!! I GOT A MAYBE!!! “That means there is still a chance for her.”
Koya was a good distance away as she blushed and burst out laughing. That boy could have close to any girl in they’re village in they’re time. But no, he wanted the half-demon girl of all people, daughter of a half-demon named Inuyasha that could so kick his ass. So what does Koya do? She makes him chase her in front of all the village girls and pulls stunts like that until he stops being a womanizer and a pervert.
“Wait my love!” Satoshi called out to the laughing female hanyou “I need to seduce you and get you soaking wet!”
“Good luck with that!”
__________________________________________________________ ________________________
Ok, I know there was a lot of Koya and Satoshi crap in this chapter, I hope you don’t mind.

Oh, and Chat-chan created a new fic! As did I! Chat-chan created, “I see that you can’t” so guess what?! Go read it!!

Oh and I made 2 new Naruto fics!! Go read : Dragon Summoner and Enough is Enough!!! The down fall of VIZ in a fanfic!! Sasuke gets his ass kicked!! Flaming twing of Doom!! Cookies!!! Raman!!

Next time on, We Love You Kagome:

Say goodbye, go home, because there is no more work to be done here Koya. Suck up the tears, and stop crying. They will back. For crying out loud, they’re their parents!! All changed for the greater good, except Naraku now keeping an eye out for Koya. Will the gang figure out that Satoshi is Miroku and Sango’s son? Will they find out that Sango’s pregnant? Maybe I should write a sequel to this, where Inuyasha is raising children………

In the End, I Still Love You So Much
Review Please!!!

Later.....with much love....

~~~Ash's Girl