InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ In the End, I Still Love You So Much ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THE FINAL CHAPTER. --sob-- I can’t believe it’s over. But it was good while it lasted. You know what? I apparently don’t know how to count! I just now figured out that the two chapters before this one were not suppost to be 9 and 10, but 8 and 9. I’m so stupid.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha because Rumiko Takahashi thought of it first.

Summery: When a mysterious girl pops out of the well, she claims to be Kagome's daughter! Something went horribly wrong there and now she has to correct it to save Kagome. Who's behind all this? Her father isn't who you think it is. InuKag MirSan


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Chapter 10
In the End, I Still Love You So Much

Koya walked around in the middle of the night, she couldn’t sleep, it was her last night in her parents past. It was cold, and she shivered under her three layers of clothing.
Koya stopped in the middle of the village square and looked straight up. It was a half moon, and Koya knew her time as a human would come soon. Unlike all half-demons who are just human for a day, she stays human for a week. Her spiritual powers were to blame for that, being strong enough to hold of he demon side of her for 7 days and nights.
“You look cold.” A familiar voice said as a blanket found a way around her shoulders. She looked over and saw Satoshi standing next to her.
“What are you doing up this late?” Koya asked. He didn’t seem cold at all.
“Couldn’t sleep no more than you can.” Satoshi said “You know what’s ironic? This all happened around Christmas time.”
“It’s a good month before Christmas.” Koya said
“Yeah, but it’s getting closer every day.” Satoshi turned to her “Let get back before your father finds us.”
They started walking threw the quiet village, Koya shivering even under the blanket. She turned to Satoshi who was dressed in normal village robes, and wasn’t even cold at the least. She couldn’t believe how he could do this.
“Aren’t you cold?” Koya asked as they walked through the village
“No.” Satoshi said smiling at her
“How can you not be? It’s cold enough to freeze ice!” Koya said stopping him
“My love, as long as your warm.” Satoshi put a hand on her shoulder “I am too.”
Koya smiled and blushed as they walked into the hut where mostly everyone was. The only ones missing was Sango and Miroku, who had a hut to themselves.
Koya pulled the blanket off of her and handed it back to Satoshi. “You need this more than I do.”
“No, you do.” He said pushing the blanket back into her hands “Get some sleep, Koya.”
Koya took a seat against a wall and pulled the blanket over herself. Satoshi took a seat next to her.
“Are you sure--” Koya offered him the blanket
“Keep it Koya.” He said refusing the blanket “And get some sleep. We’re heading back tomorrow.”
Koya nodded and started to drift off into sleepy darkness until she felt something move around on her ass. Koya whirled around and slapped Satoshi in the face.
“I swear this hand is cursed.” Satoshi said rubbing his face
“It’s not the hand you bastard.” Koya said yawning. She drifted off into sleep at the last of her words.
Koya woke up later that night, still unable to sleep. She rolled over and saw Satoshi shivering as he slept.
“Stupid idoit.” Koya said draping some of the blanket over him. She snuggled up against him, for there was not enough blanket. Why do I care about you so much? Koya thought resting her head on his shoulder Why do you care about me at all?
Koya drift to sleep, and Satoshi woke up a little while later. He had felt sudden warmth, and font Koya on his shoulder.
“Koya?” He whispered as he watched her sleep. Pushed some of the blanket over her shoulder and moved her bangs out of the way of her eyes. He kissed her forehead, making her stir a little. His arm found her waist and pulled her closer. “Damn, I love you.”
“Don’t try anything.” Inuyasha said looking straight at the boy. Ironically, Inuyasha had Kagome sleeping on his shoulder.
“Why would I do that?” Satoshi asked
“Because your just like Miroku.” Inuyasha said
“Why does everyone say that?!” Satoshi asked the dear gods of our world
“ ’Cause it’s true.” Koya said cracking her eyes open
“Inuyasha??” Kagome asked waking up too
“Go back to sleep, Koya.” Satoshi ran his hand threw her silky white hair
“And leave you at the hands of my father?” Koya asked groggily as she unknowingly moved closer to him.
“I’ll be fine.” Satoshi said as Koya yawned and fell back to sleep.
“Inuyasha…..” Kagome yawned “Leave the boy alone.”
“Just, go back to sleep Kagome.” Inuyasha said “It’ll be alright.”
“Will you leave him alone?” Kagome made herself more comfortable in Inuyasha’s arms
“Yeah.” Inuyasha said unwillingly. He glared over at Satoshi who was now asleep with Koya. He would have gotten up and separated the two, but that would require moving, which he was unable to do due to Kagome sleeping on him.
That’s Miroku’s son Inuyasha thought He reeks of a mix of Miroku and Sango, mixed with his own scent. That lecherous bastard wants my daughter?! Not if I can help it.
Inuyasha spent the rest of the night watching the two, until he was unable to keep his eyes open and fell into a very much alert sleep.
Well into the next day…..
“Hello everyone! How did everyone sleep last ni---” Miroku was cut off by Kagome and Sango who put they’re fingers to their mouths and made a “shush” sound.
“Quiet. Satoshi and Koya are still sleeping.” Kagome said pointing to the two sleeping children in the corner.
“They’re so cute together.” Sango said smiling at them
“Indeed.” Miroku said from the door way
“You think they’ll get married?” Kohaku asked walking into the hut
Koya groaned and cracked open her eyes “You better not be talking about us.” She sat straight up and looked at the group at the door.
“And if we are?” Shippo asked
“Someone will PAY.” Koya got her feet and stretched her tired body. “We’ve got to head back to our own time today.”
“You two could stay a little bit longer, couldn’t you?” Sango asked
“Nah……we’ve got to leave before we screw up time for the worst.” Koya said brushing some hair away from her eyes.
“Yes, staying too long in the past where your parents are could potentially mess things up for your time.” Miroku said “But that doesn’t mean you guys can’t stay till nightfall and dinner.”
“Nightfall.” Koya said nodding “We’ll leave after dinner.”
“That’s fair.” Miroku said
“Where’s Dad?” Koya asked looking around
“I don’t know, lets go find him Koya.” Kagome requested, Koya nodded and walked with Kagome as they went in search of a certain Hanyou.
“He’s a nice looking boy.” Sango said staring at the sleeping Satoshi
“He is. He probably going to have much lucky with the ladies.” Miroku said
“Doesn’t he look similar to anyone we know?” Shippo hinted
Meanwhile is a castle covered in purple colored miasma in some remote area unable to be seen by man, Naraku was looking into Kanna’s mirror while Kagura stood off to he side.
“So she is a half-demon and a priestess?” Naraku looked deep into the mirror that held Koya’s image walking around and talking to Kagome. “I thought no demon could acquire spiritual powers, for they are pure, and demons are impure.”
“She is not of this world.” Kagura said “She had come from the not so distant future, and is the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome. Her boy companion is the son of Miroku and Sango. Who knows what can happen by the time that girl is part of our time. Her power must be great for nether one of them to reside and continue to rage inside of her to keep her alive.”
Naraku stared at Koya’s image a bit longer “All her power will be mine.”
“Admit it, you like her.” Shippo said with a sly look. Miroku and Sango had left arguing over what was going to be eaten for dinner, but as Miroku is just now learning, NEVER mess with Sango while she’s pregnant. “No……you love Koya.”
Satoshi looked away and stared at the crack in the floor. “Yeah…..so?”
“For my silence about your birth, I want you to do something.”
“Koya already knows I love her.” Satoshi said shifting to Shippo for a moment “She just…doesn’t…. feel the same about me….”
“You’re an idiot.” Shippo said “Just like your father, you’re an idiot.”
“What are you talking about?” Satoshi looked angrily at the fox demon
“You are as blind and as lost as a bat with both it‘s eyes poked out.” Shippo exclaimed at Satoshi “She loves you, and you can’t see it. For crying out loud, Inuyasha is even picking up on this!” (A/N: And that is saying something.)
“NO she doesn’t…….she…….she’s just playing around with my emotions. ”
“Satoshi, get a backbone.” Shippo commanded like it was an order “And ask her, honestly, if she loves you.”
“Like I’d ever do that! She’d just blow me off.”
“Then for me to keep my silence…”
“What do you want?” Satoshi looked extremely annoyed and pissed off
“I want you kiss her.” Shippo said smirking. He was going to MAKE Satoshi get a backbone about this.
“What?” Satoshi asked incredulously
“Kiss Koya. Hard.” Shippo said. Satoshi glared at Shippo angrily. Satoshi never thought he would say this…but he was not going to kiss Koya on a dare.
“No.” Satoshi said getting up. He headed for the door.
“What?” Shippo asked in shock. Satoshi stopped at the door. “I’ll tell them that your Miroku’s son!”
“I love Koya.” Satoshi said “I’m willing to sacrifice the way I’m born for her.”
Satoshi exited the hut and walked down the dirt road. He smiled to himself as the villagers passed him by. And Mom said I haven’t matured at all.
He saw a bunch of white lilies growing beside a water bed. He smiled bigger as he walked down and picked one. These are Koya’s favorite. She always looked so pretty with one in her hair.
He handled the flower with the utmost care as he walked threw the village, and into the forest. He spotted Koya in a tree with Inuyasha.
“Hey, look who it is.” Inuyasha said looking down at the boy
“Hiya.” Koya said looking down and letter her legs dangle from the branch. “What are doing here?”
“I got a present for you.” Satoshi said grinning at her
“Last time you said that, I got covered with paint.” Koya stated her fact “And feathers, and it took me a week before I stopped looking blue.”
“I was 7. Get over it. I didn’t like girls then, and you didn’t help.” Satoshi said crossing his arms “Just come down.”
“You were 11, and were already hitting on best friend.” Koya corrected him “And why would I come down?”
“Because I got something for you!”
“Your not going to do anything to me?” Koya asked
“Of course not. Your father is right there!” Satoshi pointed to Inuyasha
“Good point.” Koya said elegantly jumping down from her branch. She stood before Satoshi in what he thought was all her grace and beauty.
“Your really beautiful girl, Koya.” Satoshi pulled back some of her hair over her puppy-like ear and placed the water lily behind it “This will just make you look more beautiful, if that’s possible.”
“Huh?” Koya touched her ear and blushed when she felt the flower “Where did you find it?”
“Too see that blush on your face.” He hovered over her face “I’d go to the ends of the world for that flower.”
“Hey, back off of her!” Inuyasha jumped down and pushed Satoshi away from Koya.
“Dad, knock it off.” Koya said frustrated with her father
“I am not letting some boy come THAT close to you!” Inuyasha barked at his daughter
“I can’t believe you’re acting like this!” Koya barked back
“Acting like what?! I’m your father! I’m watching out for you!”
“INUYASHA!! SIT BOY!!” Kagome called out from behind them
Inuyasha went plowing into the ground with an unusual 2 feet deep hole.
“Thanks mom.” Koya said examining her ‘sat’ father as he mumbled something into the ground.
“Just like back home.” Satoshi said shaking his head.
“Speaking of back home, we should get going.” Koya said walking up to him
“Why? I like it here.” Satoshi said to the female hanyou “No brothers and sisters to bug you.”
“As much as you stay, we have to go.” Koya walked away from the boy and to her mother “We are both going to enter this world fairly soon, and two of us in the same world is not a good idea.”
Satoshi sighed and walked behind her, with Inuyasha following them “I know. But life here just seems so much better then the one we have. More peace, and less violence, ya know?”
Satoshi and Kagome grabbed Koya’s shoulders and pulled her backwards to protect her from a certain flying fox demon that had been chucked out of a hut with a dozen bruises
“I stand corrected.”
“Your not going to be standing at all if you don’t get your hand off my ass!” Koya growled as she whirled around slapped Satoshi. “Damn lecher.” Inuyasha’s eyebrow went into a spasm, for once, Inuyasha was trying to hold back.
“Shippo are you alright?” Kagome said leaning down next to the fox demon. Koya and Satoshi attention switched to Shippo. Inuyasha finally noticed too.
“Dude, what happened to you?” Koya asked kneeling down
“What did you do now you little runt?” Inuyasha asked as Kagome picked him up.
“THAT WASN’T FUNNY SHIPPO!!” a female voice called from the hut behind them. They all turned around to see very young half-demon girl with red locks and a deep tanned skin standing at the doorway. “YOU WILL PAY!!”
“Ahhhh!” Shippo scrambled and leaped out of Kagome’s arms and ran for dear life as the young three year old chased Shippo with a spoon.
“Setsuna!! Come back!!” A mother shouted from the door way “Oh dear….I‘m sorry if she‘s caused any trouble.”
“Setsuna?!” Satoshi and Koya shouted at the same time and looked each other.
“It couldn’t be THAT Setsuna…….could it?” Koya asked
“I’m pretty sure it is.” Satoshi said looking in the direction Shippo ran
Koya burst into laughter, soon followed by Satoshi’s laughter.
“Uhhh….is there something we should know?” Inuyasha asked raising an eyebrow. Kagome had walked over to Setsuna’s mother and started to talk to her.
“She’s a half-deer demon, huh?” Kagome asked the woman. The woman nodded.
“The village we lived in before had been destroyed by bandits, and I hoped for peace and refuge, especially when the head priestess here said that half-demons are welcome here. But I guess…” The woman shook her head and smiled “I guess there is never a peaceful moment with that daughter of mine.”
“She’s going to give Shippo hell for the next 15 years…..that is until Souten comes.” Koya smiled at her father.
The night soon came, and the gang assembled in front of the Bone Eaters Well. Koya and Satoshi had to leave, for there was no need for them anymore, in this time at least.
“It was fun.” Koya said looking away “But we gotta go.”
“Here and gone in a moment’s notice.” Inuyasha said shaking his head
“I’ll be back in 4 years………” Koya smiled and rubbed the back of her neck “When mom gets pregnant.”
“We’re going to miss you both.” Kagome said hugging Koya.
“That’s the first time I ever heard that.” Koya said
“And it’s going to be the last.” Satoshi said
“What are you two talking about?” Miroku asked them
“All of you can’t wait to get rid of all of for some ‘alone’ time.” Koya said quoting ‘alone’ with her fingers
“Who are ‘all of us’?” Inuyasha asked confused
“All our brothers and sister.” Satoshi said. Koya nodded.
“You didn’t think that is was just us, did you?” Koya asked sitting on the well
“No, of course not.” Sango said “But Naraku…….”
“Will actually die.” Koya finished off her sentence It may take you four years to do it….but hell. You’ll do it. “Come on Satoshi. Lets get out of here before I screw with time again.”
“Ok.” Satoshi said sitting on the well, ready to fall in
“Sango. Did you tell Miroku?” Koya asked the woman with a raised eye brow.
“Tell him what?” Sango asked
“Tell me what?” Miroku asked Sango
Koya then pointed to Satoshi. Sango’s face turned red as she face Miroku.
“Ummm…..Miroku. I don’t think I can fight Naraku for a while.” Sango said looking away
“Why? What’s the matter?” Miroku asked
“I’m pregnant.” Sango said looking into his eyes. His eyes went into shock, then to great joy all in a few seconds.
“That’s great!” Miroku said hugging Sango. “Wait a minute…..” Sango blushed as she was held in Miroku’s embrace.
“Satoshi lets go.” Koya said quickly grabbing his hand. “Later! See you in 4 years!”
“Bye!” Satoshi got in quickly as Koya fell into the well pulling Satoshi with her into a red light that took them both.
“He was my son.” Miroku said leaning over the now empty well. He smiled as Sango kissed on the cheek.
“He’s still with us.” Sango said taking his hand. She moved it over her stomach. Miroku smiled at her.
“You know Inuyasha.” Kagome said leaning against him “It wouldn’t be a half bad idea if we had Koya ahead of schedule.”
“Are you crazy?” Inuyasha turned to her “And put her at the hands of Naraku when she can’t defend herself?!”
“Then I guess we wait?” Kagome asked wrapping her arms around his waist. He put his hand on her shoulder.
“Until Naraku is dead.” Inuyasha rubbed Kagome’s shoulder. Naraku……you the one who started this didn’t you? You’re the one who gave Koga that idea. I swear I’ll kill you someday, then I can have a family with Kagome.
………
Koya jumped out of the well and helped Satoshi come out as they arrived in they’re own time.
“It’s good to be home.” Koya said
“Yeah……” Satoshi said walking with Koya to the village “So what are we going to tell our parents when we see them?”
“The truth.” Koya said
“The truth? THE TRUTH?!” Satoshi questioned her “We’re going to tell our parents that we went back in time and changed the past for the greater good? Haven’t we already over used that excuse?”
“Yes.” Koya took a deep breath as she entered the village “But this time we didn’t ditch them and go to a amusement park.”
“I wish we did.” Satoshi mumbled underneath his breath “So we’re going to tell them the whole story?” Satohi asked as they were greeted by they’re younger brothers and sisters.
“Welcome home brother!” A small boy grabbed onto Satoshi’s leg
“Sister!” a small hanyou girl tackled her older sister to the ground.
“Not the whole story.” Koya said pulling her energetic sister into her arms, getting off the ground, and entering the hut to find her parents along with a grown Shippo, a grown Kohaku, Sango and Miroku
“Where have you been?” Inuyasha snapped at his daughter as she took a seat, putting her little sister down next to her.
“Well…..” Koya tried to think on where to start
“Hi Mom, Hi Dad.” Satoshi said taking a seat next to Koya
“Where did both of you go?” Miroku asked with a sly grin “You were both gone so long.”
“Don’t get any ideas Miroku.” Inuyasha, Koya, and Satoshi said together
“Dad, remember that thing with Koga, and me, and Sesshomaru back when mom was 15?” Koya asked nervously “That thing where I locked Kikyo in hell and got my ass kicked by Sesshomaru?”
Fin
__________________________ ________________________________________________________
That’s it! There isn’t anymore! Damn…….I need to write a sequel. I will miss you my story! --hugs--
ANIME CONVENTION THIS WEEKEND AT LLOYD CENTER!!!!!!!! KIMORICON!!!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!!!
Oh, if you happen to be there, and if you see a girl that’s about 5’1” dressed as Itachi from Naruto with someone dressed as Gaara, along with a sign that says ‘Have you seen this boy?’ With Naruto’s picture on it………that would be me and my best friend Cheryl.

Review please!!
Will write again soon, Later,
~~~~~~Ash’s Girl