InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Love You Kagome ❯ Epilouge ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This all started before I had an age…..
Everything seemed to happen so fast. They couldn’t believe what had happened, now that they repeated it in they’re heads over and over again. But one thing they all thought as silence reined over the battle field: Is it truly over?
Kagome dropped to her knees and clenched the stomach. She was so stupid to come on to the battle field, not just endangering her own life, but another’s too.
“Kagome!” Inuyasha put away Tetsaseige and dropped down next to her “Kagome, did Naraku’s poison get to you?”
“No.” Kagome too a deep breath “I’m just 2 weeks pregnant, that’s all.”
“What?!” Inuyasha was taken back by what she had said. He had noticed her scent had changed……..but not that much
“I’m sorry Inuyasha.” Kagome said relaxing “I just didn’t want to stay out of the action.”
“Kagome!” Inuyasha scolded as hugged her “I could have damn well lost you on this battle field. I don’t want to lose our child too.”
“But Naraku’s dead now.” Kagome said kissing his cheek “Our baby girl can grow up without him.”
“Girl?” Inuyasha looked confused at Kagome “What gives you the idea it’s a girl?”
“Koya.” Kagome said cheerfully as she smiled at him
“Sango!” Miroku shouted her name as he grabbed her from behind. He lifted her off the ground and made her turn to face him
“Whoa! Miroku!” Sango shouted in surprise as she felt Miroku kiss her passionately. He broke the kiss and let both bare hands touch her face.
“It’s gone Sango.” He said with their noses touching, then kissed her quickly on the lips. “The wind tunnels’ gone!”
“What?” Sango took his hand that would have the deadly hole in it. She saw nothing but his palm. “It’s gone!” She kissed him quickly “It’s gone!” She said again before kissing him
“Sango! Miroku!” Kagome shouted over to the happy couple as Inuyasha carried her in his arms
“What is it Kagome?” Sango asked and Miroku kissed her neck
“I know I should have told you guys before we fought Naraku….” Kagome looked over at Inuyasha as she took his hand “But I’m having a baby.”
“That’s great Kagome!” Miroku said resting his head on Sango’s shoulder. “But you shouldn’t of fought with us!”
“Yeah Kagome. You took more than your own life on the battle field.” Sango said
“Your one to talk sis.” Kohaku said coming out of a broken down hut with a small 4 year old boy child walking beside him.
“Hi Mommy. Hi Daddy.” The little boy said to his parents holding a teddy bear
“Satoshi!” Sango whipped away from Miroku and dropped down to knees in front of her son. “What are you doing here?”
“He apparently followed us.” Kohaku said running his hand threw Satoshi’s hair
“Satoshi you shouldn’t have followed us.” Miroku said taking his son gloved hand. He pulled the glove off with the beads and felt his son try to take the glove back.
“Daddy! Give it back! You and Mommy said I can’t ever take that off!” Satoshi protested trying to take back the glove and beads.
Sango and Miroku hugged their son. Sango scooped him into her arms and held him as Miroku ran ruffled Kohaku’s hair.
“You never have to put that glove on again.” Miroku said to his son “Never ever again.”
“Why?” Satoshi questioned
“Because you don’t need it!” Sango said joyfully
Inuyasha and Kagome walked up next to Miroku and Sango. He had finally put Kagome down on her own two feet.
“Promise me you would do that again.” Inuyasha said kissing Kagome’s lips.
“I promise.” Kagome said
……………..And it will end when I become of age.