InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ Brotherly Love? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First of all I would like to thank my reviewers. I have 2! Which unfortunately it isn't a lot but as long as people read and enjoy what I write I will continue.

Disclaimer! I don't own anyone off the TV show Inuyasha! (as much as I wish I did!)

Now back to the story!

What In The Seven Hells Is Going On!!!

_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Chapter 6: Brotherly Love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________ _______

Kagome ran through the woods as fast as she possibly could! She was so confused her brain wasn't working correctly or something she couldn't think, the only thing she could do was… run.

She finally stopped by a river probably about 20 miles away it had only taken about 5 minutes (that is just an example of how fast she is!) she stopped while panting heavily and leaned on a tree catching her breath she looked into the slow moving current of the river water she could see he reflection in the water blurry but it was still visible.

How can this happen? I'm a demon? I'm a Princess? My father is in the Past? How is that possible I am from the future?

A thousand questions burned in Kagome's mind. Until a scream was heard from above. She instinctively jumped up ready for what was coming. What she didn't expect was to see a girl she looked about three years younger falling from the sky. She was about to ready herself below her when something came when she was about 15 feet of the ground swooped her up and set her down about 5 yards away from her.

"Who are you?" It appeared to be a young man he looked about 1 year younger than Kagome maybe to at most. He held the girl close to his chest in a possessive fashion.

"Kagome." She said in a low voice full of confusion and bleakness.( I really don't know what bleak really means and I am way to lazy to look it up so if this word doesn't fit don't get mad!

"KAGOME?!" the man yelled in surprise he ran to her and set the girl on the ground next to them then hugged her roughly. "Hey sis!"

Kagome was about to but in when she saw some familiar features on this man as the man back at camp saying he was her father. She was about to make a comment when they herd a shrill screech of bird demon and swoop down and slash 'Kagome's brother'. He jumped away from Kagome and started to fight the demon. "Don't worry Kag! I'll kill the demon with your newly remade powers you are not is strong as I!"

"If you are my brother who is this gesturing to the girl at her feet who she was trying to awaken.

"She is your sister!" He yelled from battle where he was clearly loosing.

Ok now I really need to talk to Takahashi! Kagome looked back into battle "Let me help you!" She yelled

"No! You are too weak!" he said that right before he was slashed in the chest blood was pouring everywhere! "Run Kagome!" was all he could get out before he fell out of consciousness. She sighed and drew back her claws and closed her eyes and with one weak attempt she slashed her claws weakly in the direction of the demon to hear soon after a terrifying scream of pain. Kagome opened her eyes to see nothing but bird flesh and blood all over the forest floor. She then looked down and grabbed her new 'sister' and slung her over her right shoulder softly but carried her as though there was no problem. She then walked to her unconscious 'brother' and carried him in her arms being careful of his wound and started running for the village.

Stupid Brother!

When Takahashi smelt blood of his own he jumped up and walked outside the hut quickly fallowed by the others who had been awaiting Kagome's arrival back. All they could see was a blur coming straight forward none had time to grab there weapons so they just stood in ready battle stance until the blur stopped and they realized it was Kagome they sum what relaxed (realize SUMWHAT!) Everyone tried to start a conversation with her but she walked straight past them and into the hut. "Kagome we need your help in here we have wounded!"

Kaede then came up to her and looked at the man in Kagome's arms. Lay them on the futons in the back. Kagome nodded and lay them in the back.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~