InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ what to do............. ❯ kagome's dissiction ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok ppl sorry about the last chapters I’ve have been spelling things wrong! But thanks to all you I know now! I’m vary bad speller and always have been, so I’m happy that and you have told me about my spelling! So thanks. Oh and if you see more then just say so …

InuYashasLoveLorn- ok do you think you could try to put in "quotations marks?" it would be easier to read and put in something to let the readers know that you changing POV because when it turned to Rin's POV I got lost and had to re-read the last sentence for a bit just to figure out who it was please can you try and make these corrections? It would really benefit your fanfic! ^_^ well keep up the good work and update again soon please?

Umm sorry about that I was half asleep when I wrote that chapter k … it’ll be better … ^_^ …


What to do …

Chapter 5 ‘kagome’s distion’

kagomes pov ...
Rin had walked in and seen me and Sesshomaruo sleeping in the same bed. I look at her then Sesshomaruo and seen his eyes were open, he had a smile on. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at my watch and seen it was 4 in the morning … so I got up and picked Rin up and held her …

Mommy … do you love sesshomaruo?

I just looked at her and blush at the girls question … I looked at Sesshomaruo and he sat up.

Umm … Rin …

cause rin loves you and she can tell you sesshomarou loves you to ... but do you love him to mommy ...

He looked to me and I blushed again … I didn’t know what to say … I mean I love him but how was I to tell the girl … i smield down at the girl ...

Yes Rin i love sesshomaruo and i love you to …

I looked to Sesshomaruo and smiled …

I sat on the bed with Rin in my arms and she had a smile on … she looked at me and kissed my cheek and jumped down then ran to Sesshomaru’s side of the bed and kissed his cheek and then I walked her back to my room and put her back to bed … then I walked back to Sesshomaru’s room. I walked in to find him with his top off … not knowing what to do I walked over to him and kissed his cheek …

Kagome did you mean what you said or did you just say that to get the girl to go back to sleep?

I … I meant it … well I mean … I …

I under stand kagome … but rin is right i do love you ...

i love you to sesshomaruo ...

And with that he kissed me and picked me up and set me on the bed and got in next to me.

~~Mean wile … ~~

mirokus pov ...
Inuyasha …

What do you want …?

You brought this on your self you know …

No I didn’t … this is all Sesshomaru’s fault he has kagome brain washed or something …

i looked to songo then back to inuyasha ...

I don’t think Sesshomaruo brain washed kagome … she seemed to be happy there and …

Monk don’t even say it … I’ve had enough for today … I’m going to get her back …

But … inuyasha …

i watched inuyasha get up and walk out of the rrom and into the forest ...

Songo do you think we should go talk to her … and tell her what’s going on …

I’ll send kirara to her with a letter …

Ok … but … never mind …

And with that songo and I sent a letter to kagome to tell her what’s going on.

kagomes pov ...
I woke to fined Sesshomaruo gone … I sat in the over sized bed and thought about what happened a week ago … ‘Sesshomaruo had picked me up and sat my in his over sized bed and got in next to me and turned to were he was on top of me. He kissed me and I returned the kiss, we broke off for air and that’s when he asked me …

Kagome will you be my mate?

i didnt know what to say ... ya i wanted to so i just nodded my head ... sesshomaruo smieled down at me ... then he kissed me ... i gasped when i felt his hand slid under my gown ... i just looked up to him then kissed him again but he stoped adn sat up some ...

kagome be for we can contiue i have to mark you ...

what do you mean by then you have to mark me ...

i have to bite your neak so that other demons and people alike know that your mine ... and to leave you alone ...

oh umm ... ok ... will it hurt ?

ya but only a little bit ...

i siad ok then he moved closer to me and moved my hair ... then i felt a sharp pain in my neck after that thing got alittle fuzz for a min. but it cerad up after that ...'
my thought was interrupted when I herd something crash in the hall way … I got up and ran to the closet and put something on the ran to the door to find Sesshomaruo fighting something … I looked and seen it was kirara and ran and stepped in front of Sesshomaruo …

Kagome what are you doing? Get behind me!

It’s ok Sesshomaruo she fine! She not going to take me n e were … are you kirara …

The cat just shook her head …

See …

And with that she turned back to her smaller size and jumped in my arms … I looked back to Sesshomaruo and he had put his sword up and now was watching me. I walked past him and back to the bed room, and sat on the bed then I seen the note she had tide around her paw …

I guess this is for me right …

She let out a meow … as I took the letter from her and read it …

Kagome,
I hope us sending kirara didn’t give you to much trouble getting this to you but I thought that I should tell you … inuyasha has gone crazy and is going to try and get you to come back to us! But … we tried to tell him that you like it there but he won’t listen, he’s going to be coming to get you in 3 days … so I hope that us telling you will help! We hope to see you soon!
Your friends,
Songo and miroku

I looked to Sesshomaruo who was listening to me and got up and got dressed and then looked at seshomaruo again…

I have to go talk to him …

But … kagome … I don’t think it would be a good idea … you going …

Why not Sesshomaruo …

Well umm … you’re with my pup … and i dont think thats will go to well with him right now ...

What … but how … I mean …

You’re a bout 5 days along and I don’t think it would be a good idea for you to go seeing that inuyasha … will smell it to …

I don’t care I have to go and if you want I’ll take Rin and shippo on au & un ok?

I guess but please be careful …

I will …

And with that I kissed him and walked down the hall to the playroom where Rin and shippo were playing.

Shippo, Rin were going to see some people and you’re going to go with me …

Yay …

And with that they went and got there stuff and I walked out to the barn were au and un were at and then Rin and shippo walked up and we left.