InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ what to do............. ❯ inuyasha's forest and kagome's saprise ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What to do …

Chapter 6 ‘Inuyasha’s village and Kagome’s secret’

kagomes pov ...
We came to the forest that I once knew, ‘Inuyasha’s forest’ the forest that the sacred tree lie in, the tree that Inuyasha was sealed to. Then I saw it the village, I seen Songo and Miroku sitting out side the hut … but Inuyasha was no where to be found. I sat Ah and Un on the ground, Shippo and Rin were a sleep on my lap so I had Songo take Shippo inside and when Miroku went to pick up Rin I growled at him, I don’t know where it came from though. I got down off Ah and Un with Rin in my arm and walked to Keade’s hut, I bowed to Kaede and looked to Songo …

I see Kirara got to you ok …

Yes she did … but she did give Sesshomaru some problems … lol

Really …

Ya but not much I got to her first …

Is that so … well I’m happy you came …

Yes … by the way, where is Inuyasha at any ways?

Ye would not be a good idea to see him right now …

And why is the lady Kaede?

Well I don’t know if ye know this but lady Kagome here is with pup ...

Every one looked to me with surprise, and I look to Kaede and nodded,

Yes I know this and i'm happy now …

I was intrupted when Inuyasha walked in the hut with disgust …

Kagome how could you … I mean with Sesshomaru that’s just … how could you do This to me …

To you … you were all was going off to see Kikyo and I love Sesshomaru and he
Has given me something you never could …

I got up and now was standing in front of him now …

Kagome … I

dont you even start ... oh and You will address me as lady Kagome and nothing else you hear me …

I walked out the door and Inuyasha followed

But … Kagome I didn’t …

Inuyasha I’m with Sesshomaru now and you’re not to try to get me back I’ll be
Here for 3 day then I’m going back to him and you’re not to follow

Kagome …

He walked up to me and tried to hug me but I stepped back …

No Inuyasha you have Kikyo now and you don’t need me any more …

No, I will not let you do this to me, you’re my life … if it weren’t for you I Would still be sealed to that damn tree …

I don’t care Inuyasha … if I really meant that much to you, you wouldn’t have kept Seeing Kikyo …

Kagome …

And with that he walked up and hugged me … he whispered in my ear…

I love you Kagome and I’m not going to let him take you from me …

its a little late for that ... dont you think ...

I tried to push him off but it didn’t work … so I tried again and got him to Back up …

Inuyasha I hate to do this but … ‘SIT’

Inuyasha hit the ground with a thud … I knelt down to him and whispered in his
Ear …

I’m sorry Inuyasha but I had to and if you try to stop me I’ll do it again …

I walked to the hut and looked back … but he was gone so I walked back into the Hut … to see a vary disturbed Rin and Shippo … Rin jumped up and ran to me and so did Shippo …

Mommy what was that loud noise we heard …

That’s was Inuyasha and I talking ok so get some sleep we will be leaving in a few days ok …

Yes mommy

And with that she walked back to the back room and layed down …

Songo … I’ll be leaving in a few days and I don’t think Inuyasha will be around for a wile … but I think he got the picture …

Ok but one thing …

Yes

Why did Rin call you mommy …?

Well I have adopted her as my daughter and the same with Shippo …

What about Sesshomaru has he …?

Yes he also adopted Rin and Shippo …

Lady Kaede I’ll need some meds for me to keep at Sesshomarus’ I think you know what for … so I’ll leave you guys, I need to sleep … i feel ...

i was cute off becaues fanted ...

lady kagome ... songo picked me up and set me in the back room as well ... The next day I woke to fine Shippo and Rin out side playing. I fond Kaede in her garden and went to talk to her …

Lady Kaede …

Yes child, you gave us a scare last night you do know this

ya i know, i didnt mean to,

i know this child now what did you caom to talk to me about ...

Do you think I did the right thing by telling Inuyasha what I did … I know you could all hear me and Inuyasha talking

I can not tell you but he will cope, it will take a wile for him to under stand … but what he said to you was the truth ...

Yes I know but I had to do it you under stand don’t you …

Yes I do but ...

She was cut off because I had got up …

You feel it to child …

Yes and I must go talk to them ….

Talking to Kaede I felt Kikyo near by so I got up to go see what she was up to and walked to a clearing to find her walked over to a tree that had a vary upset Inuyasha …

Inuyasha come down and talk to me I haven’t seen you in a wile …

Go away Kikyo I don’t want to talk right now …

I felt that it was time to make my present known, so I walked into the clearing and cleared my throat; Kikyo turned around and looked at me as I walked over to them and Inuyasha jumped down out of the tree …

Kagome … I

I put my hand up to stop him and he stopped …

Kikyo it’s been a wile …

Same with you Kagome …

Kikyo i got to let you know I have known for a long time that you and Inuyasha have been seeing each other and I really don’t care …

But how …

That’s not important how but this is … Inuyasha is you’re now you can have him

What are you talking about … Kagome?

I am no longer with the group n e more … I’m with Sesshomaru and ...

You’re pregnant …

Kikyo said with surprise … then looked to Inuyasha ...

Yes Kikyo I am and it’s Sesshomaru’s

What … you mean …

Kagome where are you …

I’m over her Rin …

There you are mommy I was looking all over for you …

The young girl ran up to me and jumped in my arm and hugged me … then I looked over to Inuyasha and Kikyo …

I will be off now I have thing to do before I leave …

And with that I walked back to the village and felt the two speechless…

It was time for me and Rin and Shippo so go home and I was saying good bye when I seen him at the edge of the woods watching and I swore I could smell salt in the air. He was crying … so I got down and walked to him,

Inuyasha …

Hmmm … what do you want …?

I just want to say sorry and that you know where I am if you ever need help …

And with that I kissed his check and tweaked his ear and left … we flew over the forest and to the castle. We came up on the castle, I had became home sick it had been 1 ½ weeks since I had seen Sesshomaru and I missed him a lot! I took Ah and Un down to the stable and picked Rin and Shippo up and took them up to my room. I tucked them in and walked to the door. I shut the door and started to walk down the hall when I walked into Sesshomaru, he had been standing behind me…

Sesshomaru you scared me …

I’m sorry … I didn’t mean to …

Its ok, just don’t do it again ok …

What with that he kissed me, and then he stepped back and looked at me …

Kagome …

Hmmm…

Why do I smell that mutt of a brother of mine on you?