InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ what to do............. ❯ brife ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What to do…

Chapter 7 ‘close call’

kagomes pov ...
kagome …

what!

why do I smell inuyasha on you?

I don’t know what you mean

I know you know what I’m talking about kagome. Just tell me

I don’t know what your talking about sesshomaru, I really don’t

we argued like this for what seemed like an hour, I knew that he would get mad, and maybe kill inuyasha, if I told him that he had hugged me and that I had kissed his check before I had left! I didn’t know what to do but tell him I didn’t know what he was talking about! I hate lieing to him but I didn’t know what else to do! I still had feeling for inuyasha but I wasnt about to go and tell him that! I wish I could just sit him like I could inuyasha but I cant… so the only thing I could think of doing was running down the hall to the bedroom and throughing my self on the bed crying! And that’s what I did …

sesshomaruo … stop yelling at me

tears came to my eyes and I turned arould and ran to the bedroom crying … I slamed the door shut and laied on the bed and cried. I don’t know how long I laid there but I think it was about an hour… then sesshomaruo came in …

sesshomaruos pov ...
I know she’s liying to me, but I dint mean to make her cry. I could smell him on her it wasn’t as strong as I mad it out to be but I could still smell him … why didn’t I have to make her cry like that … I was sitting in my study then it hit me the smell of salt heavy in the air … I know she’s still crying. I walked down the hall to the bedroom and opened the door to find her in a ball in the middle of the bed still crying … I walked over to her, the smell of salt flooded my noise as I walked over to her. I hate seeing her cry … I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hand through her hair…

kagome I’m sorry … I didn’t mean to make you cry.

She sat up, her tear stained face red from crying …

sesshomaruo … I just ...

it’s ok … I just don’t want you to feel that you have to keep things from me ...

I know but …

shhh … its ok I just want to know one thing?

ok …

did he get the picture?

yes he did

good

now go take a bath you have had a hard day ...

she smiled at me and got up and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. i looked at the door for a minnet then got up and walked to the balcony it was a nice night out, and the stars were shinning bright as ever … then I smelt it the smell of jasimen and lillys … I loved that smell, her smell, I could just stand there all night taking in her smell. Then I felt her walking up behind me, but there was something different about her, I turned around to find a purple eyed, silver and red tipped haired, half demon! I couldn’t believe it she smelled like kagome and looked mostly like kagome but she was a half demon!

kagome …

lol sesshomaru … the baby I carry has brout out my true form…

but I don’t under stand ... how ...

then I seen it the singe of the estern land’s genrals crest the a tear drop with an upside down star in it!

yes … I know … my father is/was the estern lands genrel and my mother is human and when the war started my father told my mother of a well the forest that led to the futle eira and she left to the eira and had me but then she fell in love with another human and disobeyed my father and had a son, my half-brother souta…

so your mother came from the village of kikyo?

yes … when kikyo sad seld inuyasha to the tree she lived 3 years after … and had a dauter, my mother … but 3 days after she gave birth to my mother she fell ill and died and had the jewel baried with her

so that’s how you ended up with the jewel

yes I’m the reincarnation of kikyo

so does inuyasha know?

no he does not … I only fond out when I went to see them … I traveld back home to say good bye to my mom and tell her that I would be staying here in this time, … that’s when she told me …

***flash back***

I was walking back to the hut and I passed the well I looked at it and had a feeling to go home, it was like it was calling to me so I putt rin down and told her the I would be back later that night, and with that she ran back the hut and I jumped down the well… I ran inside and seen my mom sitting at the table like she was wating for me … I sat down and she looked to me …

I see you are with chiled …

but how did you know mom I havnt …

shh … there are some things I need to tell you about you … and your dad

what do you mean momma

you’re a half demon like inuyasha, and your father is a demon, I am human but we come from the eira that you disappear to … you father is/was the genrel of the estern lands the land that has the well, when the war starded your father told me of a well that led here and to go there and that he would come for me when it was time. But he never came and I had fallen in love with your brothers father and had souta. But then your father came for me and seen that I had dissobayed him and sealed the well off so I could not come back. Then as you know on your 16th birthday you had fell thought the well I knew it would happed but I had hoped that it wouldn’t. but it did and I has to ecseped that you were to go back to that time and live your not meant to be here…

but mom …

I know you have lots of question but all I can do is give you this

and then she gave me a braslet with a tear drop on it with an upside down star in it ... i didnt know what to do i juat got up and huged her and started to cry ...

kagome you have power far more powerfull then you know ... you have a spell on that hides your true form ... and keade can hellp you with that and yes she knows who you are and when ... you need to go back and talk to her and shell help you with every thing ... i love you kagome ... dont forget about us you here ...

oh momma i will never for get you ... when i go to see keada i well come a see you ok momma ...

then she started to cry ...

take care of your self now you hear me ...

i will momma ...

***end flashback***

kagomes pov ...
do you under stand now ... this is all new to me to ...

kagome i ...

shhh dont talk just ...

i walked up to him and then i put my hand to my forehead and i turned back into my human form ...

there is that better ...

i walked up to him and kissed him ... he kissed me back and i heard rin get up and walk down the hall so i truned around and here was rin at the door ...

whats wrong rin dear ...

i had a nightmare ...

i walked over to her and picked her up and sat on the bed i looked over to sesshomaruo he was still confused about me bing half demon and just stood there so i got up and walked over to the door and took rin back to bed ...

sesshomaruos pov ...
i just stood there not knowing what to do my mate was a half demon and ... and ... well she loos really hot in that form ... i smiled to may self then i seen her get up off the bed and walk out of the room ... umm i need to think so i walked out of the room and to my study ... i thought back to when she had walkd up to me ... she had long silver hair with red tips and pruple eyes with two pruple strips on her cheek and a tear drop with a upside down star on her fore head ... she lookd so butefull adn the ears ... wait she has ears just like inuyasha thats means she a dog demon to thats ... my thoughts were cut off when kagome walked into the study she had a light pruple silk gown on and as she walked over to me i got up ...

kagome ... you look ... so butiful ...

shh ... your going to wake rin up i just got her to sleep ...

she walked over to me then past me to the balcone ...

its so night out to night ...

i walked up to her and put my hands around her and held her cloes ... i nuzzed her neck ...

i dont care if your human or half demaon i'll love you all the same ...