InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When in Doubt…Get Lessons from a Miko ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
When in Doubt…Get Lessons from a Miko

Summary: Kagome’s been giving lessons behind her friends back. Naraku and Sesshomaru seem to need help, so Kagome, being the ever caring and selfless person, decides to help them. Sess/Kag




Quick Glossary to What is to Come

Baka = Moron
Hai = Yes
Kawaii = Cute
Hanyou = Half-demon
Miko = Priestess/Shrine Maiden
Kami = God
Neko = Cat
Houshi = Traveling Monk
Tai = Lord
Youkai = Demon (Apparition)





Silence.



The forest became strangely quiet. Not a sound was heard.



Everything was lying in wait to see what would happen to the three beings that they had come to be so accustomed to. They waited to see if the resident miko would yell or scream at being embarrassed. They waited to see if the Dark Lord would go on a killing spree for they knew that he and the other Lord did not like to be insulted or humiliated. But alas nothing happened.



The two had stopped laughing and were now back to their regular places, signaling the creatures of the forest that all was well again.



The silver taiyoukai came to sit in his space that he usually took, which was strangely next to Kagome; of course one would want to be away from Naraku if he was your enemy. And even though being next to Kagome was away from Naraku, there were other places equal distances apart as well.



But that was something the powerful inu knew no one else. He kept his secrets well, just like the devious one that was here for help as well. Kagome knew they were both hiding something, yet even though see was wary she let it go and continued on.



And so they continued their secret meetings at night. No one knowing about them, no one was stopping them from completing that night’s task. Always in secret.



-------------------One Week Later------------------



“Kagome-chan you look so tired, are you okay?” Sango asked her friend that was like a sister to her. Lately her miko companion was looking more and more tired as the days went by.



She was not the only one who had noticed though. All but their hanyou protector took notice and grew concerned. They had all asked at one point in time, well except for Inuyasha, and they had all gotten the same answer.



“Hai, I’m fine. It’s just I’ve been having some restless sleep lately.” Was the same reply they got out of here every time. And every time they asked her why, Inuyasha would either yell at them for butting into someone else’s business or Kagome would just shrug it off.



They were growing more and more concerned about her; she had developing dark circles under her eyes, which were growing more and more permanent as the hours went by. And they decided to do something about it. Tonight they would hold a meeting.



-------------------Later that Night---------------



Inuyasha looked around the campsite, noting that everyone was sleeping, or what looked like they were sleeping, for in reality no one was. He cautiously bounded out of the area and towards the soul stealers, where he knew is walking dead love awaited for him.



The others, minus Kagome, were shocked that Inuyasha left them unguarded at night when they were sleeping in favor to go see his reanimated lover. They decided now was a good chance to hold their meeting however. Worried they might wake Kagome with their talking and depriving her of more sleep they walked a ways into the forest.



Sango, Miroku, and Shippo sat down in a clearing not far from their camp, and started debating on what to do and what was wrong. They had left Kirara back at camp to protect Kagome should anything happen. Little did they know that no youkai in their right mind would go after her, not with her protectors.



-----------------Back at the Camp---------------



Kagome looked around in the clearing where Inuyasha had set them up for the night, noticing no one was around except Kirara. She was asleep and looked, as she would only wake up is trouble approached. Kagome knew that Inuyasha was off with Kikyou again, and the rest of the gang was somewhere talking about her.



“Well now’s a good time as ever.” Kagome said, deciding that she could leave to go see Naraku and Sesshomaru. It was safe, for Kirara would most likely not wake up and the others were busy elsewhere anyways.



So into the night she went, in the opposite direction in where her friends and past lover were. After all he wasn’t her lover now, she had gotten over him a long time ago. It was now of a brotherly love more than anything, and she respected that.



Needing to hurry up and meet up with the two she helped, Kagome hurriedly and quietly ran through the forest to another clearing, waiting for their arrival.



Please Review!!!