InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Things Change
This is a Rin and Sesshoamru story there are allot of different plots that will unfold during this story. So I Hope you enjoy and Please Review I could always use some criticism.
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters. I only own the Plot and the characters I make up.
Rin's Point Of View
Today is my sixteenth birthday and I am ever so happy we will be spending my birthday in the castle. I am so happy also because Lord Sesshoamru got me a new kimono and I can't wait till dinner to ware it but I have to wait. I can't help but notice the changes my Lord has gone through since the defeat of Naraku. He has been allot nicer to his brother Inuyasha and his mate Kagome. He has even let me invite them for dinner tonight along with their children and Miroku and Sango and their children. He has also lost some of his iciness as the servants call it but he is still busy as ever protecting his lands.
End Rin's Point of view
There was a knock at Rin's chamber door and a servant named Haruka. Hello Lady Rin and happy birthday. Thank you Haruka Rin Looked at Haruka She was beautiful Rin knew it was wrong to be envois and jealous of other people but she just could not help it. Haruka was slightly taller then Rin coming above Lord Sesshoamru shoulder by and inch she had light black and blue hair and silver eyes. Noticing Rin staring off into space. Lady Rin are you okay? Rin was jolted out of her thoughts Haruka can I confide something in you? Of course my lady. First off just call me Rin and second I am sorry and don't mean to be rude but I wish I could be as beautiful as you. Haruka looked at Rin. Thank you my Lady. Um I mean Rin but I must say you are truly more beautiful than any women in the land and I say this truthfully. Rin looked at Haruka stunned. Rin today is your sixteenth birthday trust me many men, demons, and half demons will come. I bet that today will bring many changes Rin.
Sesshoamru's Point of view
In Sesshoamru's office he stands next to the large open window over looking the gardens. I has been a few years since the defeat of Naraku and the peaceful feeling has been felt throughout the lands. Today was a very special day it is Rin's birthday. I got her the most beautiful new kimono it is black and is decorated with cherry blossoms and full moons, and is made of the finest silk. I have noticed over the years how she has grown. I am no fool but how could I ever expect others to look past her. Many demons, humans and even lowly half-breeds have come to ask for Rin as their mate and I have turned them down. The excuses all always he same “she is to young.” But today is her sixteenth birthday and every one knows she is old enough for a marriage. I have been getting more letters recently but every time I open them the one asking for Rin is never good enough. As I look out the window and see Rin their below I can honestly say I do not wish her to leave my side but what else am I to do for I will not take a human as my mate ever.
End S.P.O.V
Bang. Sesshoamru's office door is opened and Jaken his green toad demon servant walks in. My Lord! My Lord! Came the shrill voice of his servant. Jaken what is it you need. My Lord there is a demon her who whishes to speak to you about Rin and he refuses to leave. Well do you know who this demon is? No my Lord but he says he knows you. Well Jaken if he refuses to leave give him a room and tell him I will speak to him shortly after dinner. And if he dares refuses tell him I will kill him. Besides dinner is in about an hour so the wait shall not be that long.
That's it for this chapter please review and tell me what you think so far if you have and Ideas or have anything to say as far as to make this better please tell me. Thanks