InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Garden Rendezvous
“Thoughts”“Talking” “Descriptions”
Rin's Point Of View
Wandering in the garden filled with thousands of trees seeming to be ten feet tall Rin is walking pondering what she earlier discussed with her friend and servant.” It's about an hour before the party and so I have decided to take a walk in the gardens to clear my mind. Haruka and I had a lengthy discussion I can't help but think of what she said. She told me that the day would come when many men would come after me and tell me I am beautiful, but that won't make me happy because it won't e the one I want to tell me that I am beautiful.” I just don't know. What did she mean?
End Rin's Point of View
Sesshoamru's point of View
Sesshoamru sits in his office next to the window overlooking the gardens pondering the what the future would hold for him and his lands now that Naraku has been defeated.” Once again some one is here to ask for Rin I know deep down that she does need to be happy and marring her away would be the best mostly for me. If she is to leave I would once again be the feared lord that rules hard over his lands and subjects, not the lord that is viewed as weak for taking in a human child, raising her and keeping her here. Some other lords call me soft but I shall not be known as soft for I amand shall be forever the fearsome lord of the Western lands. “Sesshoamru gazes out the window he spots Rin who seem to be wandering aimlessly through the garden. He can't help but notice how much she has changed so he decides to go visit her on the garden.”
End Sesshoamru point of View
Normal Point of View
I just don't know. What did she mean? Said Rin” Sesshoamru walks behind Rin and stops and in a low whisper says, What don't she you know and what does who mean? Sesshoamru said. My Lord I mean hello said Rin shakily. Rin what's is the matter Sesshoamru asks and Rin can sense the worry in his voice. My Lord its nothing really nothing at all .she said in a low whisper. Rin I know there is something wrong I want you to tell me. He said. My lord I am sorry but I am not sure if I even know what's worrying me myself she lied. Rin if there is something you don't whish to tell me please just say so but do not lie to me.”Rin looks up at Sesshoamru in a horror stuck face”She New he could sense lies but she thought in her heart what she said was true.” My lord I am sorry but I don't Know what to tell you.
Then Rin please start with the truth. He said calmly. My Lord do you want me to leave palace? She asked quietly. Rin in al honesty I must say yes I do because I want you to be happy and the only way that can happen is if you leave here and find some one to care for you the way no other one will and to start a family. Then you will be able to be happy and live a great life away from this place and this world to be with your own kind. He finished. Thank you my Lord. She paused. Dinner will be ready soon I think I walk a few more minutes then go inside. Sesshoamru nodded to Rin and walked back inside the castle.
Rin then broke down tears rolled off her face and fell to her knees looking at the tiny flowers she kneeled upon. Oh, lord Sesshoamru how can she say that, to be with my own kind? to think that I would be happier without you and this place how can I. I love this place and the people that are here and my Lord as far as some one protecting me the only on that has done that has been you how am I to just leave and move on and forget you? you just can't understand. As Rin dried the last of her tears she headed back to her room to change and the pain that she felt the reason she broke down she knew would never leave her.