InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3
Who's He?
“Thinking”
“Talking”
Descriptions”
After her short talk with Sesshoamru Rin walked back up to her room where Haruka was standing looking at the puffy eyed Rin then she asked a question.“Rin are you all right your eyes are red did something happen? Should I get Lord Sesshoamru?” Haruka asked. Rin Looked up her eyes wide “no its alright I am fine Haruka just fine, Its just today is my birthday and well I am not getting any younger here so I think its time I found a potential husband” she said. Haruka was staring wide eyed at Rin. “ My goodness what is she thinking Oh Rin what has come over you to make you want to find a husband?' Rin I really think that's thinking way ahead of yourself you are still really young and I am sure you don't want to leave this place its been your home for many years now and it would feel so empty if you left .”Haruka said. Rin Looked at Haruka and felt her heart clench. “ She's right this place these feelings but I must I must leave here soon very soon or else I will remain a poor unhappy madden tapped “I believe Haruka that I would be much happier a married woman with children then a child taking up space in a place she can no longer call home.” Rin said in a low whisper but Haruka caught it.
Sesshoamru's Point of View
Sesshoamru walked back from the garden to his office all the while caught in thought about Rin and the talk they had or more of the falling out they had. He strolled into his office to see Jaken standing before him. “ Jaken was a small toad deomon who spoke more than he should.” But what made Sesshoamru mad was the fact that a young demon lord that sat in his chair “ This demon Lord had long black hair with silver and red highlights, his eyes where silver with red,” The demon Lord stood and He was tall almost taller than Sesshoamru.” “My, My its really Good to see you Uncle”
Change Scene
Thinking”
“Talking”
Descriptions”
In a beautiful small village surrounded by trees three children run around playing two of the children are girls the other child is a boy. One of the girls had long silver and black hair with golden and brown eyes and two puppy dog-ears. The other girl had dark brown eyes and violet eyes. The boy had silver hair with black and blue highlights and copper eyes and two puppy dog ears. While they were playing two women come out to get the young children. Both women have slight round bellies telling of their current pregnancy's. One of the women is a light browned girl with her hair in a high pony tail. The other women has blue brown eyes and was wearing a skirt and shirt that she brings from her modern era. “HaruIku come on its time to go were going to visit your uncle remember.” “Yes mother came the voice of her son Haru” “oh ya mama were going to visit aunt Rin right? Asked Iku” “Well when we get their you ask if you can call her your aunt but for know address her by her name like she has asked us especially since it is here birthday.” “Kagome looked at the women next to her who was speaking to here daughter about the same thing.” “ Mama are we going to? Asked Kohana” Yes sweet heart so lets get going. “Inuyasha and Miroku came down the path and retrieved their Families For the small adventure to Sesshoamru's castle.
The Inuyasha's Family and Miroku's Family arrived at the castle at sun set. The doors were massively tall and the children looked in awe it had been a few years since they visited this magnificent palace. Then Sesshoamru comes down stairs and opened the door to see his nice and nephew and his adopted nice and their parents Sesshoamru looked at the two pregnant women then welcomed them into the hall with out a word.
Upon entering the castle the children squealed as they went to hug their uncle.“ “Uncle Shessy! Uncle Shessy!” the children chanted and Sesshoamru had an amused look on his face. “ Hello Haru, Iuka, Kohana, how are you” he asked Uncle “oh Uncle Shessy we came here through the forest and it was so scary all the creepy noises and in the dark said Iuka” “ Ya uncle it was so scary but uncle Inu and daddy were so brave” said Kohana “ Uncle I was not scared I was being brave said Haru sticking out his tongue.” “ None of that now Haru scolded his mother” Kagome stepped forward and hugged Sesshoamru. “ Hello How are you? Where is Rin? Are we late?” What Kind of food are we eating?” “Now Kagome let him breath hello Sesshoamru said Sango”” Hello Sango, Kagome' he said. “ Hey Sesshoamru where's the Birthday girl so we can get this over with damn it I don't want you in my presence much longer” “ The same with you but lets go to the dinning Room First.”
They went to the dinning room and then Inuyasha stopped at what he saw it was the young demon Lord. Inuyasha's eyes landed on him.“My, My two in a day what a wonderful day mother would love to hear about this. My, my I come for my bride and I find family wonderful now I will take my bride and leave of course after these festive celebrations” “Damn it stop repeating that god damned word.” “ And also what the Hell do you man by your bride cam Inuyasha's fast retort” “ And by the way what the hell are you doing here” Inuyasha's questions kept flying.” “ Inuyasha came Haru's voice who is that dad” before Inuyasha Could Answer Sesshoamru spoke “ This Haru is your cousin Yukio he is our late sisters child who is unwelcome here but it seems as if he has come for something important and so I let him but now I know what he wants and he may not have it” Sesshoamru said the last part with a growl. “ Well what exactly do you want?” asked Inuyasha? Well Uncle it's been about a year since my mother passed and a long many years since my father and I know my mother wanted me to find a mate. And I while I was passing a village I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever since she was in fact human but a beautiful one and so I asked about here and I came to Find I was In my dear Uncle's Land and That the beautiful women was his ward who would soon be of age for a mate so I have come here for her.”
Ok Here's the chapter it's the longest one so far. Please Review and Tell me what you think if you have any suggestions or anything to mention please feel free.