InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey I am still sorry for the long wait so I am sorry. Any way here is the next chapter hope you enjoy it.
 
Chapter 4
Birthday Dinner
Thinking
Talking
Descriptions
I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters from the anime or manga. But I do own the characters I make up and the plot.
Rin's P.O.V
 
 
As I sit in front of my full-length mirror I can't help but feel a bit anxious for this day and this dinner to be over. As I stare at myself I see a lonely girl who has been hiding her sadness and fear from the world. I feel insecure right now I am dressed in my new kimono my hair is in a high pony tail with two long strands unpinned and cascading down the left and right side of my face. I have on my face a little blush and deep red lip paint on. I rally detest makeup unless its for an important event but today is my birthday and still I have to go along with what every one else wants me to go along with. I stand and look at myself I guess it is time to go. Rin stands up and exits her room and at a slow pace makes her way to the dinning room for her birthday dinner.
 
Dinning room
“What do you mean by you are going to stay for the party?” Asked Inuyasha” I don't believe you were even invited Yukio” seethed Inuyasha “Well I can stay it is my right to stay in this palace.” “ I am the son of the rightful heir to the western lands there fore I can and Will be staying.” And you my dear uncles can not say other wise for I do believe that if you were to ruin today for Lady Rin she would be most displeased with both of you and I highly doubt that would please any one for it is her day after all.” Said Yukio.
Ever one was starring at the three men. The children and their mothers all confused at what the young boy was saying. The confusion and disturbing silence continued till Kagome spoke.
 
“Please every one could we please just sit down and wait for Rin I would hate for her to come down and see you all fighting” said Kagome. “ I do agree with Kagome let us sit and wait for Rin and Afterwards we can discuss what Yukio has come for though I must say you will be leaving and not with anything that you intended to get” said Shesshomaru
Everyone sat in the large oak chairs when the dinning room door opened every one turned excepting to see Rin but it happened to be Shippo and Kohaku.
Were sorry were late” said shippo “but we had to pick up Rims present and it took longer than expected,” said Kohaku. “ That is Fine. Rin has not yet arrived for dinner so you two are excused.” Said Shesshomaru. They all sat down and yet again there was a potent silence that was freaking out the small children. Every one could feel the tension in the air. Shesshomaru would glare at Yukio and so would Inuyasha. Yukio would just sit and taunt both his uncles with a smirk playing across his face. The dinning room doors opened and every one gaped at the sight before them. Their stood Rin, who once was a small girl that would laugh, run and get messy disturbing the peace in the castle. But now here she was standing before them true beauteous young women whom would make any man fall before her feet. She was dressed in a beautiful kimono it was black with golden seems. It had small full moons and cherry blossoms stitched on i. The kimono clung to her every curve. She walked to Kagome and sango and hugged them both and then to the children. She sat down to the left of Sesshomaru. (The table seats twelve Shesshomaru at the head Rin on his left and Yukio on is right next to Rin is Inuyasha then kagome's and then their two children then shippo. Nest to Yukio is Miroku, then sago their daughter, then Kohaku.)
“ I am sorry it took so long every one Haruka was just trying to get everything perfect.” Said Rin. Rin looked up and Caught Yukio's gaze. They stared straight into each other's eyes till Shesshomaru cleared his throat signaling dinner being served.
“ Rin's thoughts”
I wonder who that guy is he is very handsome and he keeps staring at me I hope he does not see me blushing.
“Shesshoamru's thought”
I can't help it but the way he is looking at here is driving me insane. I can't possible let him have her but I can also sense from Rin she is enjoying the attention he is giving her.”
Rin looked up and finally decided to start a conversation. Rin looked up at Yukio and asked “May I know you name.” She asked sweetly “Yes you may ask my name sweet lady and my name is Yukio.” He said. Rin giggled at being called sweet. “ But may I ask the mane of you the most beautiful lady at the table.” Yukio asked. “ My name is Rin and I must say I am most certainly not the most beautiful lady at this table.” She said modestly. “ Well Lady Rin I must say from where I sit I have gazed upon the faces of the other women her I have even seen female maids and I must say that Your beauty surpasses them all.” Yukio said. Shesshomaru glared at Yukio and then at Rin. How dare he act as if her knows her to some extent and how dare she act giddy about what that boy says. Thought Shesshomaru. Inuyasha growls at all he is saying to Rin trying to manipulate her and gain her trust. Rin then speaks. “ I must say what you say is very sweet and flattering but it is not at all true. Lady Sango and Lady Kagome are both more beautiful than I shall ever be and as for some of the female servants here many of them have beauty that surpasses mine. And lastly please call me Rin just Rin. Rin said smiling brightly. Every one on the room looks at Rin all their thoughts the same she is the sweetest and most modest girl ever. “ That's not true you are beautiful Rin” said Kohaku Rin looked at him and smiled “ Kohaku you are very sweet” Rin said. Kohaku blushed. They all began eating. After dinner they retired to a large living room where every one took a seat. “ Okay Rin time for the presents”
 
I know its short but I hope it was an okay chapter anyway next time every one finds out Rin's presents and Yukio's past. So please review and tell me what you think.
Thanks