InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Okay last chapter was officially boring but I hope this chapter is a little better plus there is some cute stuff here. Also I have been trying to update this story as often as I can but it is going to be a problem. For any one who enjoys this story I will apologize now because new chapter will take a while to get up mostly because I have volleyball tryouts coming up this Tuesday plus School is coming back. But I will try really hard to get new chapters up. So any way thank you to all those who read this story and here is the chapter.
 
 
 
 
Chapter 5
“Thinking”
“Talking”
Descriptions”
Recap
“That's not true you are beautiful Rin”said Kohaku Rin looked at him and smiled Kohaku you are very sweet” Rin said. Kohaku blushed. They all began eating. After dinner they retired to a large living room where every one took a seat. “ Okay Rin time for the presents” said Kagome.

 
Rin looked at the presents that lay wrapped before her their were many. Rin could not help but smile for these presents were from people who cared about her. “ Okay who's present shall I open first?” asked Rin “ Open the one we brought you” shouted Iuka. “ Ya open it,” said Kohana “ Me Iuka and Kohana helped pick it” said Haru. Kagome handed Rin a box wrapped in polka dotted paper. Rin slowly started unwrapping it she gasped from amazement. Their in the box lay a midnight blue kimono with a necklace that was gold chained with a heart that had a diamond incrusted on it. “ Oh, Wow its beautiful” said Rin. “ Open the locket” said Iuka Rin opened the locket to see a picture of Iuka and Haru and On the other side was a note. Rin decided to read it aloud. We love you lots cause you're the best love Iuka, Kohana and Haru. Rin felt the tears in her eyes and let them fall. She went and grabbed Iuka , Kohana and Haru and pulled them into a hug. “Thank you so much that is the best gift I could have ever hopped for,” said Rin. “ You really like it?” asked Haru. “ Of course it so special I will put it on and never take it off.” Said Rin. Rin let the kids go. “ Okay who's present is next.” Said Rin. “ Mine and Shippo's” said Kohaku. Rin looked at shippo who smiled and then to Kohaku who blushed furiously at Rin's intense gaze.Rin grabbed the box Kohaku handed her and unwrapped it. In the box were different hair pins some were made of diamonds and others made of gold but one stood out from the rest. It was a rose that looked exactly like the in bloom red roses out side that only bloomed in summer. “ These are really beautiful but my favorite is the rose, It will forever remind me of the roses that grow in the garden.” Said Rin. “ Kohaku picked that one out he said it was the only one that would match your beauty,” said Shippo. At that comment both Shesshomaru and Yukio scowled at Kohaku who just stood looking to the floor trying to hide his blush. Rin went and hugged Shippo for the beautiful gift and then she went to Kohaku who just stood looking at Rin unfoundedly. Rin threw her arms around Kohaku and gave him a kiss on the cheek, causing Kohaku to blush more and for Yukio and Shesshomaru to both let out a growl. “Thank you so much Kohaku that rose was the most beautiful hair pin.” Said Rin who giggled at his visible blush. “Oka, okay damn can we stop with the drama?” said Inuyasha Kagome glared at him. “Must you use such brash language in front of every one especially the children?” Asked Kagome. “ No but can we hurry it up a little Rin the kids bed time is near?” asked Inuyasha “ INUYASHA! THAT WAS BEYOND RUDE YOU..YOU.. SIT BOY” yelled Kagome. As Kagome uttered those words Inuyasha was sent syraight into the hard cold stone floor of the castle. Every one but Rin and Shesshomaru laughed. Rin was more stunned by the fact that Kagome could yell so loud and be so energetic in her word while she was pregnant. Shesshomaru just kept his outward façade and laughed inside. “ I apologize for Inuyasha rude behavior so her this is your present. I hope you like it mind you these came from my time so there are a bit different.” Said Kagome. Rin opened the gifts and found three sun dresses and pants and shirts. “ Thank you so much these clothes are beautiful.” Rin went and gave Kagome and Inuyasha hugs. “ Okay Rin next is our gift said Sango.” Sango handed the box to Rin and she opened it to find some rose perfume and makeup and a golden comb with emeralds in it. “ Thank you sango and Miroku she said while hugging them”Rin looked around and smiled at them all this was her family but then she started to think upon that very fact.
“These people are my family or as close to a family that I could ever have but after I am married I am not sure if I will see them or this place ever again.”
“Okay if that is all the presents the rooms for your stay are ready and for our business Inuyasha, Miroku, and Yukio Jaken will show you to my study.” Said Shesshomaru.Rin stood to bid every one a good night but she was Interrupted by Iuka and Kohana then Yukio. First Kohana and Iuka spoke up.“ May we ask you a question?” asked Kohana. “Ya it is really important,” said Iuka “ Of course you can ask me anything” said Rin. “ Well we think you are so fun and we think that when we spend time with you we have so much fun and Well you are like our family so can we call you Auntie Rin instead of just Rin became you are our family and we love you so please can you be our auntie?” asked the girls. Rin stood staring at both of the girls and started to cry she keeled down at the girls level and smiled through her tears she was so thrilled for them to call her family and for them to ask what they asked. “ Of course you can if it's alright with every one else,” said Rin. All their parents said yes and the children were so happy .“ Now that those personal matters are taken care of Rin I would like to give you a gift,” said Yukio. Rin was stunned, as was every one else as Yukio took from his pocket a small box and handed it to Rin. Rin looked at the box for a moment and Then opened it to findthe most beautiful ring with a beautiful ruby in the center and little diamonds around it with a gold band. Rin looked up to Yukio with a astonished expression. She could not even form word . Then Yukio took her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger then he leaned in and kissed
Rin…..
 
 
 
 
Okay I think the is the best chapter even if I say so my self but I wanna know what my readers think so please if you can review. I will try to post the next chapter as soon as I can.