InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 6
Recap
Rin was stunned, as was every one else as Yukio took from his pocket a small box and handed it to Rin. Rin looked at the box for a moment and then opened it to find the most beautiful ring with a beautiful ruby in the center and little diamonds around it with a gold band. Rin looked up to Yukio with a astonished expression. She could not even form word . Then Yukio took her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger then he leaned in and kissed Rin…..
Thinking”
Talking”
Descriptions”
Almost every ones eyes widened at this bold action by Yukio but before anyone could blink Sesshomaru had his hand around Yukio's neck holding him up against the cold stone wall. “HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY PALACE AND TOUCH WHAT BELONGS TO ME!!” growled Sesshomaru Yukio could not answer because every time he tried Sesshomaru tightened his grip on his neck. Every one stood paralyed to their spots not knowing what to do. “Sesshomaru let him go if you want to kill him do it outside and I will help but not in front of the kids or Rin” said Inuyasha. At the mention of the children and Rin Sesshomaru let Yukio go and gritted his teeth and decided to use a different approach rather than just kill his nephew, but then he got to thinking.
“Why the hell did he do that. How dare he touch Rin. Rin was his and only his and for this boy to come and to kiss her and in front of every one. I will kill him! I WILL! But first why is he here and what does he want. When I find that out then I will kill him. YES THEN I SHALL KILL HIM!!
The children giggling brought Sesshomaru out of his thoughts. Inuyahsa was the first to speak up. “ Why are you kids laughing this is no time to laugh.” Said Inuyasha Uncle Sesshy looked funny,” said Haru Every one looked at the children and decided it was time for bed. “Kids why don't you go to your rooms and let the grown ups handle this situation in a calm and quiet fashion.” Said Kagome who sent a death glare to Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Yukio. The children said their good nights and retreated up stairs. “Okay I Know this situation will be talked out before any killing happens so lets get to talking because I am a very pregnant women.” Said Kagome. “ But also I think Rin should start the questioning because she kissed her and I know that if some stranger kissed me I would certainly like to know why.” Said Kagome. Kagome turned to look at Rin who had a dazed expression and smirked at the girl. Then she cleared her throat to get Rin's attention. Rin turned around and looked at Kagome who nodded her head as if to say go ahead so Rin took the chance and preceded with her first question. “ Who are you?” asked Rin. Every one seemed shocked by her first question. “ I have already told you I am Yukio.” Said Yukio staring at Rin. “No, that's not it I know your name is Yukio but who are you? Who are you parents? Where are you from? How did you get here? Why are you here? And, Why did you kiss me?” asked Rin in a stern tone of voice. Every one was surprised at the in-depth questions that she was asking but were silent as to let Yukio explain himself to Rin. “ Well since you put it that way Rin I will answer all that you ask of Me.” Said Yukio “ As you know my name is Yukio as for who I am there is a long story to that.” “ I am a man who has lived his life in hiding though you may not see it in my outward appearance I am a half demon. I have been running all my life with my mother and father. My father though was killed when I was six years old and though devastated she told me she survived for me.” “My mother was not just some woman she was very important she was and is the only daughter to Inutaishou” “ She was a beautiful demon she was also a dreamer she loved flowers and she loved to be girly.” “ She was in an arranged marriage and at first she was okay with it but then she walked through the village a few miles she met a man who was as many would say plain and he was lounging about doing nothing but when he saw my mother it was as they say love at first sight for them both. But my mother was one to follow rules and though she was in love she could not be with my father for she was engaged. But one night my mother was alone in her room and her fiancé tried to take advantage of her. She could not let him so she grabbed his sword and in order to protect herself she slew him.” “She was afraid and the only place she new she would feel safe was with my father so they ran away together and eventually mated and created me but when dear old grand mother and grandfather they were less than pleased so they in their stupidity tried to get rid of my father. But their efforts were fruit less. So for years my family was on the run my mother was disowned and was left to nothing more than to be a meaningless memory of a child gone off the face of the earth.” “ To answer your other question I am not from any where I am but a roaming half demon who is trying to evade death.” “ And I as for how I came to be at this place it was A mistake I was injured and trying to find a safe place I found myself in a village and so I being curios poked around and then I found I was in the western land. Then one day I was passing through the outskirts of the village when I heard the most glorious noise I had ever heard. I went to find out what it was. When I was near the village market place I heard it again and then I saw the most beautiful women in the world and that wondrous noise was. Her giggle and I could not help but inquire about her. I asked those who would speak with me somewhere maids from the castle and they told me that she was the ward of the Lord of the Western lands. So I figured why not drop in and ask my uncle if I could have her for I believe it is the least he could do for me since he is not the rightful heir to these lands.” “ And since I am the rightful heir I should have something.” “But it was also more than that Rin you are beautiful and there is something that draws me to you and I want to know what it is so I figured why not ask.” “ And I was even more hopeful since it was your birthday and you must want to marry someone.” Though I would never pressure you into it but I would hope you would consider me.” “ And as to why I kissed you, I have wanted to do it for so long.” “But I want to apologize it was rude of me to force myself on you like that.” “I am ashamed of my self and hope you can forgive me Rin.” Rin looked up at Yukio after hearing his whole story. And she held tears in her eyes and every one looked upon her and she quietly answered. I forgive you but I must say that story of your parents is truly sad and romantic and I could never not forgive you if you are truly sorry but you took something important to me and though all your words are flattering I still don't know you so even if you want to marry me right now I can't mostly because I don't know you and you don't know me. But mostly because you and I are not in love but If we were then maybe but I don't really know if I want to get married yet.She turned to Sesshomaru and began to speak to him. “ If I must marry I only ask that I may get to know the person first and if you would let Yukio stay for a while so I may get to know him. Even if you don't want me to marry him I wish to start a friendship with him.” “ That is my last request from you my lord and I beg of you to accept it.” With that Rin, Sango and Kagome bid every one a good night and Shippo went to his room. But their was still buissnes to discuss so Inuyasha, Miroku and Yukio headed to Sesshomaru office but before Sesshomaru left Kohaku asked him a question.

Okay I am going to stop it here sorry but its late and I am tired but I hope you enjoyed it at least a little. I know its long and a tad bit boring but please review and tell me what you think and Thanks for reading and the nesxt chapter should be a bit more interesting. So please review.