InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Collide ❯ In Screams Like These ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 - In Screams likeThese
 
Kagome Higurashi was a jovial person but she did not find this funny. She was standing and staring at her reflection in a rectangular mirror on the wall. She had french coffee complexion but this was nowhere in sight. She was wearing a bright yellow T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. She was also wearing a pair of black sandals.
 
In the mirror she saw a skeleton body in her outfit. It was laughing and making silly jokes at her. It spoke with a course duplicate of her voice. It said things like, “Look at me, I am Kagome Higurashi, I am so skinny I do not have any skin” then the pearly white teeth would explode with laughter. She had heard about funny bones but this was utterly ridiculous.
 
Kagome had no idea whether to be scared, angry or embarrassed but she had a surety of confusion.
 
She encircled the room with her eyes, trying to identify her location but all she found was unfamiliarity.
 
It seemed like a hurricane had passed through the room yet the mirror was unshattered; as a matter of fact it was the only unshattered object in that room.
 
The window's splinters surrounded the chamber buried under piles of dust and cobweb. Bits and pieces of paint on the wall posed as the remains of an ugly grey coloured wallpaper. Other than this the room was small and vacant, with no doors only windows.
 
Out of nowhere, all of a sudden, all different types of skeletons came boring through the wall from every side and corner encircling the chamber. There were pirates, bandits, witches, wizards, nymphs, leprechauns and elves. They walked rhythmically in unison towards her with their hands in a grabbing position. By now the skeleton reflection had disappeared but its laughter still echoed.
 
Kagome was now terrified. She was sweating non-stop and her heart had developed a rapid heartbeat. She also started to breath hard as she spun and spun staring in the sockets of the half-dead mob that was approaching her. Their united footsteps haunted her sound waves as they perimetered her location.
 
She was trapped. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, nothing to do. Oh wait, she did do something; she screamed her heart out but the bones just laughed at her.
 
They now closed in on her, blocking the minute glow of the moonlight that forced itself into the room.
 
In the dark she felt the bony fingers clawing at her clothes and pulling at her hair. Then:
Crash…
Bang…
Boom…
The concrete floor gave way and left Kagome free-falling until…
She woke up.
“Oh great” she mumbled “Another stupid dream in the life of Kagome Higurashi. That's it” she scolded herself “No more sugar before bed.”
 
 

Even though it was 12 midnight on Saturday, Dr Hiten and Dr Myoga were still up working on their latest experiment; interchanging bodies. The apparatus
had already been fabricated and all they had to do now was to test it.
 
The two scientists were the owners of the “London States Historical Museum” and they located their science lab in a remote section of the museum.
 
The apparatus was set up in the hallway on the outside of the laboratory and they were going to test the experiment on a hamster and a monkey. The equipment were on both sides of the hallway facing each other and there were indicative stars marked on the floor. The monkey was placed on one star and the hamster on the other. The machines were then turned on and held breaths of anticipation waited to find out if the experiment would be successful.
A multi-coloured beam of light glared from each of the machines and met in the middle, completely concealing the animals, then after about 10 seconds, completely turned off.
 
“Did it work?” was Dr Myoga's inquiry
 
“I'm not sure” was Dr Hiten's reply
 
“What now?”
 
“My guess is that we would have to wait and see”
 
“Let's leave them until tomorrow” Dr Myoga finalized as his mouth forced out a yawn “I'm tired.”
 
Both scientists then went to their room which were located at the basement of the museum.
 

Inuyasha rolled over and laid his hand on Kikyo, his girlfriend. They had just finished one of their love making sessions. Inuyasha then slid his hand no the contours of her body then grabbed onto the fullness of her bared buttocks. Kikyo started to feel another dose of arousal and she knew what Inuyasha was trying to do but she didn't feel the strength to go through a “Round two” tonight.