InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where am I? ❯ It beguins... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey people. I had to delete some things to make this story as good as I could. Any ways, I don't own Inu Yasha and I'm not gonna keep saying that through out this story so there. The only thing I own is my character, Sakura Takushiro, ok? I'm gonna put this story in point of view version. Enjoy the fic.

" ": Speaking

' ': Thinking

Sakura's P.O.V

'I wonder how Kagome's doing. She's not sick, that's for sure. I mean how many illnesses can a person have? She didn't even show up for the school festival'

Narrators P.O.V (That's me!)

That day was the school festival at Kagome's school and Sakura was wearing her best kimono for it. It was silver with Sakura blossoms embroidered onto it. Sakura had just turned 16 but her family didn't celebrate. The reason was because Sakura had no family. She had been alone for as long as she could remember. She was also extremely rich because supposedly when her family died, they had left all her money to her. It was strange that no one had adopted her for long. They always said she was a demon child. Acting wild and destroying things. Was she really that bad? She couldn't remember. The only thing she could remember was the families that took her in were always afraid of her. As soon as she could, she got out of the orphanage. No one liked her. Sakura was forced to grow up fast. In order to keep herself healthy and alive, she managed her money well, especially for such a young age. She found an apartment at 11 and thanks to her kind neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Takenuchi; she grew up to be a fine young lady. She was very beautiful, even though she didn't think so. Waist length pitch-black hair framed her face. She had large emerald green eyes and lips like the ripest cherries. Her skin was pale and luminous like moonlight off of snow. A thin waste, long legs, and nicely sized breasts also added to her beauty. But she wasn't weak. Under her beautiful skin were the muscles of an athlete. She was also very intelligent. On her way to the school she passed by Sunset shrine.

Sakura's P.O.V

'Hmm, I wonder if Kagome's all right. I better go check on her.'

"All right, all right, I'm coming Inu Yasha!"

'Hey, that's Kagome's voice. Who's Inu Yasha? Why is Kagome going into the well house, she always said it was off limits.'

Narrator's P.O.V

Sakura followed her friend and saw her jump down the well with a boy with a red kimono. She looked into the well and to her surprise, there was nothing there.

Sakura's P.O.V

'What happened to Kagome? There's only one way to find out'

Narrator's P.O.V

So, with all her courage, Sakura jumped down the well not knowing that she would be transported to medieval Japan.