InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where am I? ❯ Fear and a Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey people. I decided to just do whatever I felt like instead of writing in P.O.V mode the last chapter wasn't very good but it'll get better so please bear with me.

" ": Speaking

' ': Thinking

'Where the heck am I?' That was the first thought that Sakura had when she climbed out of the well. She looked at the surrounding area. 'It's nothing but forest. Where is...' before she could finish her thought, someone hit her from behind and she was plunged into the blackness of her subconcious.

When she woke up, she found that she was tied and gagged. She was pissed at the time she saw the men who had brought her there. There were 5 men. Each of them was burly and large. All looked at her like starving hyenas'.

"Look, she's woken up!" The man who said this bent down and ungagged her. "What the hell are you gonna do to me! Let me go you stupid fuckin'..." She was once again gagged, much to her displeasure. "She's got looks and spunk. I bet she's great in bed." He said this as he laughed tilted her head upwards' with his hand. Her eyes first filled with anger, then fear. She pulled her face away from his. When she heard what he said, she realized that they would either sell her as a slave or rape her. The sudden anguish in her heart was almost unbearable. Tears filled her eyes, but she held them back. "Don't even think about touching her. We'll get a lot more money if we sell her undamaged. C'mon, lets go with the other guys and party. We've been working hard all day!" He laughed coldly and they left her in the tent.

As she examined her surroundings, she thought that this tent must belong to someone, for indeed it was quite well furnished. There was a large bed with expensive silk sheets and an empty pack on the floor and plenty of food. She saw something glinting in the corner of her eye. To her pleasant surprise, she saw it was a dagger halfway wedged between the mattress and the bed frame. The owner had probably put it there as a hidden weapon, and since it was only halfway wedged, he had probably used it recently. She crawled over to it and rubbed the ropes that bound her hands against them. Once her hands were free, she ungagged herself and untied her feet. She went to the back of the tent and saw that it's back was right next to the edge of the clearing they were in.

She grabbed the pack and she stuffed in 2 from the sheets on the bed, a water jug, and as much food as possible, mainly fruit because it wouldn't rot as easily as small amount of meat she packed. She also threw in the dagger. She put the pack on her back and poked her head out of the back of the tent and noticed the men were probably to drunk to notice her, and she ran into the forest, hoping she could survive.