InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where No Hanyou Has Gone Before ❯ Rough ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12.25Hi ev'ry body, sorry it's taken so long to update and this isn't really a chapter more like a preview chapter because I do plan to finish this story at some point I just don't have much time right now unfortunately. I also thought I'd answer a few questions people had.The first set of questions is from Mellie "some things need cleared up as they are fuzzy- He reverts to human form how often? You never said when they went back to their cabin, and are they slleping in same bed yet? Also I liked the romantic Klingon/ Karita, but where is their current romance? "The times that he reverts back to Human form are sporadic, mostly when it's convenient for me :) or as in the case of ch. when he visits a planet that has a moon but he is in a place with a moonless night. (Very unlucky coincidence don't ya think.)Yes they are sleeping in the same bed still/ now. I know I never made that clear and it is just a little out of character.Unfortunately the romance with Karita was over before it began, she left with the other Klingons.The next question is from Brenna8 "Well, don't they need to get "Jared" and his knowledge out of Naraku before sending him back? I'd think the education of a Star Fleet person would be a major advantage even in old Japan."Yes, I am going to address this problem in the next chapter.That will do it for the Q&A's for now, if I wasn't clear on anything else just let me know. And now for a preview of the next chapter of "Where no Hanyou has Gone Before." Very, very rough draft."I expect you and Inu-Yasha to be at the holodeck tonight." Captain Janeway said emphasis on and."I'll try , but can probably guess how he feels about social situations. Besides I'm not sure I could tare him away from his current mission.""So it is true he spent a whole night watching over Naraku's body.""Yeah." Kagome let out a big sigh. " I stayed with him most of the night but it was just too creepy I had to get away for a little while. ""I can imagine." They both turned the corner to sickbay and heard a ruckus and ran."Inu-Yasha, this is a very complicated procedure, and I cannot concentrate with your constant hovering, ""Keh, what do you need to concentrate on, I told you I'd take care of Naraku, besides he's not going anywhere, right.""Ah Kagome, glad you're here, maybe you can talk some sense into him, he's been fidgity since you left, I've no doubt he'd make a very animated corpse."It was Janeway however that tried to speak with him. "As I have explained Inu-Yasha, we are attempting to extract DNA, since not only do I wish to have a proper space burial as he deserves, but the knowledge that he possesses of the 24th century could be very dangerouse in anyone from mideval Japan." They glared at each other for a long minute before Kagome spoke up."Please Inu-Yasha, it's for the best."Inu-Yasha backed down and turned to squat in a corner."Now, Doctor, how is it coming?" Janeway got down to business."Well as I tried to explain to Inu-Yasha earlier, it is a very complicated procedure. There are still a few "kinks" to work out, an hour perhaps longer, I could perhaps use another hand or two.""I'll see what Ican do, keep me informed.""Of course."Janeway left and within a half hour they were joined by Harry and Paris.Harry stared at the still crowched Inu_yasha who did not even acknowledge there presents with a twitch of the ear."Is he asleep." Harry asked causiously."I think he's meditating, or ignoring me." Kagome shouted the last at Inu-Yasha, nothing. "I'm worried about him."I wouldn't, Tuvok's methods work in mysterious ways." Paris said."How did you know?""It's a small ship. How's the Doc coming along?""Pretty good but he could definitely use your help, I've learned alot in the time I've spent here but I am way out of my league on this." Kagome said and continued to worry over Inu-Yasha's state as Paris and Harry left her to help the Doctor.They were not working long before Kagome let out a start. Inu-Yasha had come out of his trance so suddenly."You can wake him up now, I'm ready." Inu-Yasha declared so calmy that they just couldn't have heard right."What.""Are you deaf he growled.""Well at least we know it's him."