InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ White Assassin ❯ Default Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. hey everybody this is SkyRaven. This is my first time writing a fan fic so please tell me what you think. Don't forget to review at the end.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

the heavy rain tapped loudly in the wooden hut, as Siomo waited patiently for his awaiting guest to arrive. Five minutes later two mysterious figures walked into his hut. "You are late," exclaimed Siomo, as the two figures sat down.

"That's not the point, where here aren't we" answered a female voice. " Do you have what we want, the jewel shard?" questioned a male voice.

"Of course I do, here it is" responded Siomo. He showed the shard piece in a moderate way. Siomo gave the piece to one of the figures in the dark.

" We have no service's for you," said the male voice, he thrust out his arm and slashed the guy's face. Then the female took out a strange jade crystal and the crystal started to glow and sucked Siomo's soul out. His body thumped to the floor and was out cold. "How are we going to get the rest of these shards with this body?" said the female voice.

" We will figure out something, mahahaha," laughed the male voice evilly.

Sango awoke quickly with a startle. Ice cold sweat was streaming down her face. " What was that all about?" asked Sango to herself. Kiala mewed and ran to Sango, Sango picked her up and placed her on her lap. " I guess it is a dream, dreams don't predicted the future" thought Sango as she stroked Kiala. Finally she went back to sleep and Kiala rolled into a ball and slept on Sango's lap.

Morning came and Miroku tapped on Sango's door, "Sango theirs a meeting about to start in Inu Yahsa's room, are you coming?"

" Yes Miroku, I'll be right there" answered Sango. She quickly ran to Inu Yasha's room and joined the rest of the gang. Inuyasha was being his usual self, being rude and obnoxious. " What did I miss?" asked Sango to Shippo. "Nothing much, just Inuyasha being a pain in the a. where's Kiala?" Shippo asked.

" She right here in my bag" answered Sango. Kiala pocked its head out of her bag and jumped out right into Shippo's hands.

" Let's play outside Kiala," exclaimed Shippo as he ran out into the nice sunny breezy weather.

"We have to attack Naraku ASAP, you hear me ASAP!" yelled Inuyasha, he was growing impatient.

" Oh relax, we don't even know where he is" said Kagome.

" He's at his castle," exclaimed Inuyasha.

" If you don't stop arguing, I'll say the words," answered Kagomie. Inuyasha shut his mouth and just gave her a glare of anger.

" Besides, the mystic jewel is much more important than Naraku right now" said Miroku, " I heard from lady Keade that scouts have seen a huge monster around Lake Town to the east, and is coming this way for the others we have collected already".

" Then what are we waiting for then, lets kill this monster," said Inuyasha standing up. " Finally a good idea" said Kagome.

" Are you saying that my ideas are stupid"? Said Inuyasha.

" That's it, sit boy", said Kagome and Inuyasha dropped to the floor like a stone.

" What did you do that for" mumbled Inuyasha.

The group started their journey towards Lake Town, while back at Naraku's Castle, Kikyou start scheming a plan of stealing Inuyasha's jewel shards.

" How are we possibly going to collect all these shards if Inuyasha keeps searching and getting them?" Questioned Kikyou, Kikyou paced back and forth until she thought of a plan.

"Naraku, how does Inuyasha find these shards? He cannot see them now can he, why don't we just find out whom is able to see the shards" Said Kikyou. " One question though, who is it? Thought Kikyou, " I'll watch Janise the monster that has been seen near Lake Town, and watch the battle my self."

Sango, Kagome and Shippo were both on transformed Kiala, as she tried to keep up with Inuyasha and Miroku on their way to Lake Town. " Are we almost there" wined Shippo to Sango and Kagome.

" Almost" said Sango " cannot wait till we see the monster, so I can beat it before Inuyasha does" thought Sango. All of a sudden an oversized lion covered in blue scales and white hair approached and opened its mouth and very tough sonic waves blasted Miroku against a tree stopping him in his tracks.

" This must be Janise the monster terrorizing the citizens of Lake Town," said Inuyasha

"Well it will not be doing it any longer" yelled Inuyasha and pulled out the Tetsiga and tried to swipe Janise but no use. The monster was ready for the attack and scratched Inuyasha roughly in the arm, making unable to be used. " You ... bast" roared Inuyasha as he grasped the spot where it was.

Blood was slipping between his fingers, when Sango said " Kagomie, try and help mend Inuyasha's wound, I'll try to destroy Janise" said Sango and threw her boomerang at the creature. It only pierced the monster and then roared and it tried to bite her, but missed and ended up getting stuck in s tree trunk.

" Sango the shard is behind Janise's left ear" yelled Kagome, and Sango quickly threw her boomerang at the ear slicing the ear off and setting Janise free. The monster roared madly in pain and charged himself at Sango, when suddenly the boomerang went right through Janise and back into Sango's hand. Shippo was just about to retrieve the shard out of the ear, when a white bird swooped up the ear and flew off with it.

" Damn, the frecken bird stole the shard," cursed Inuyasha.

" We'll get it back," said Miroku, who finally got off the ground from the sonic waves.

" Are you ok?" said Shippo to Miroku.

" No, nothing but a bump on the head kiddo" answered Miroku.

" Ow, do you have to tie it so hard?" Complained Inuyasha to Kagome.

"Because if it is not tied tightly the cut will not stop bleeding " answered Kagome.

" Come on, lets go back to Lady Keade and see if any more monsters have been see around," said Sango, and they slowly walked back.

Mean while, back at Naraku's castle the white bird flew in and dropped the jewel shard on the floor and transformed into Kikyou and said, "Yes my pesky reincarnate" Thought Kikyou, "Yes my plan shall work perfectly".