InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO FORGET MY OWN STORY… WELL HERE'S THE NEWEST UPDATE!
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA
 
CHAPTER 3
 
 
 
He didn't care where he was going, he only cared about getting as far away from the well as possible…
 
`Kagome.'
 
Her scent continued to run through his mind, yet he couldn't smell it now… it was gone.
 
`Kagome.'
 
What was he going to do with out her?
 
`Kagome.'
 
Was he alone again, all because he was trying to be with her?
 
`Kagome.'
 
Why leave him here all alone? Why stay in her time and yet not take him with her? Why did she only see what happened between him and Kikyo, and yet didn't hear that he wanted to be with HER, he wanted to be with Kagome…. Why Kagome, WHY!
 
“KAGOME!”
 
``````````````````````````````````````````
 
“Kagome, there, there, dear” rocking her poor distraught daughter back and forth, Mrs. Higurashi began to wonder what did Inuyasha do to make Kagome seal up the well…
 
“Mama…” Kagome began to sniffle a bit before finally speaking again, “he chose her.”
 
“Who? And what do you mean `he chose her'”
 
After calming down enough, Kagome sat up and began to tell her mother about Kikyo, and how she was the reincarnation of her, but left things of Naraku out of the story; because she didn't want her mother to worry about what could have happened.
 
Finishing her tale, Kagome then began to whimper some more, remembering what had happened in the forest…
 
“… And so when I got there, I saw her in Inuyasha's arms…”
 
Once she took in everything that her daughter said, Mrs. Higurashi soothed her some more, “Shh…. Kagome, don't cry now….” Stroking her daughters back for a moment, she continued to speak, “Do you love him Kagome?”
 
It was quiet before Kagome finally gave her answer, “Yes…”
 
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 
Shippo was running towards Inuyasha's scent, trying to get to him.
 
After hearing Kagome sealed the well, he was furious at first, towards Inuyasha…
 
`He might have been seeing Kikyo again…'
 
Shaking his head, he continued running towards Inuyasha's direction.
 
“INUYASHA!!”
 
Not a second went by after his yell than when Inuyasha came out of nowhere and grabbed Shippo.
 
Thinking that he was trying to hurt him, Shippo struggled out of his grasp, only to be in a giant bear hug with Inuyasha.
 
“Inuyasha…?” Shippo looked up and noticed the blank look that he had, like his entire reason of living was gone…
 
“Shippo… you are now one of the only things that links me to my love…”
 
Shocked, Shippo tried to move again, and thought of the necklace, “What about the “sit” charm necklace?”
 
“It broke… it's gone… just like my love…”
 
A/N SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THIS UPDATED SOONER, AND I AM GLAD FOR THE FEW REVIEWS THAT I GOT!