InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will it work? ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My characters pov~*~*~*~*Name Rain

It was raining. I'm outside the palace gate. I sit down and sniff the air to see if anyone would bring me harm. Suddenly I pick up on one I know. It was Shesshomaru. I can't see him because my eyes are all red. I haven't sleep in two weeks or more, I don't remember anymore. The guards won't let me in to the castle. They don't recognize me. I would take the back way into the castle but I don't know where the secret door was so I could get in because I can't see. the guards just think of me as a lowly demon or human. Sesshomaru makes his way over to me. There is a human sent on him and I don't like it. I give a warning growl to him. He growls back at me telling me to calm down. There are 2 other demons with him; they are trying to hit on the human. Sesshomaru helps me up and the two demons ask why he was picking up that piece of trash. Sesshomaru just growls at him and leads me, the human, Rin and Jaken into the secret passage way toward my room. He opened the door to my room and walks inside sensing that there was someone in there. He barked at the person in the room and said to have the bed made and everything fixed up before her ladyship gets in here. I hear the person or demon leave as I pass out from exhaustion. I wake up a couple of hours later and get changed into different clothes. I begin to walk around the castle. People start to recognize me and I go and take care of some business with the guards from last night. I walked to where the guards stayed and ordered for the two guards that were on last night. They recognized me now and asked me of when I got in. I ignored them and had them killed for treason.

~*~*~*normal pov

Rain walks back to her room. She is about to walk back into her room when she hears Sesshomaru's cold voice echo past the door. She opened up the door and saw Sesshomaru and another demon. The demon didn't recognize her Sesshomaru told the demon to leave and he did. Sesshomaru walked over to Rain and pulled her to him. She could feel his arousal right near her butt. She asked "Sesshy how is this going to work." As he bent down and started licking her mark at the junction of her neck and shoulder. She moaned.

~*~*~*~ pov Rain

I felt my knees go weak as he licks my mark. I'm starting to fell sleepy again as he answers my question "it will Rain it just will." I walk over to my bed and lay down. I fall asleep with in the next two minutes.

~*~*~*~*time passes

I wake up with a pain in my stomach. I reach down to press on it so it will go away. I feel something sticking out of my stomach. I look up and see a sword half inside of me. I pull it out. A lot of blood comes with it. Oh shit I thought this cannot be good. I used the sword to run the demon through and just as he died he said you are Rain. I stumble to the door and yell for some guards. Two come running. They take one look at me and one goes to get the healer the other gets Sesshomaru.

Ok ok now I know this is supposed to be a one shot it might end up being like 3 chapters because I have been adding so much more detail from when I first wrote this story. Please tell me if you like it or don't. Everything is accepted. I just want some reviews