InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will it work? ❯ Authors note ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey sorry ya'll for the wait thanks for reviewing though I love it!! um.. I know u wanted another chapter here but I'm in the process of typing it up and trying to start like 3 more stories. I will update as soon as I can. Um…pleas don't hurt me…when I update it will be in chucks because I don't have the time to release them one chapter at a time like others….finals are coming up and I don't know when I will be able to update I hope its soon I have to type it all…um…..some might go up during Christmas so please bear with me I'm a slow typer and a very big procrastinator. I'm really supposed to be doing homework right now but I though I should let you guys know what is going on with this story and the others I'm trying to type out. I might have another one coming out I don't know it's a high school Inu-yasha one….I'm still in the works for that one….if u want to give me a hint of what the characters can do or where they can go after I get them together im me at silentstalker888 just say you are a part of mm.org and I'll respond…or if you cant do that email me at snowboarder_devil009@hotmail.com thanks again to al of you people who read and review my stories it makes me feel loved.