InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will it work? ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry to all my reviewers here I am! More things coming your way I just have no idea what! Well here is some more of the story! And I am sorry for the spelling errors!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

POV: normal

Sesshomaru runs into the room and looks around for Rain. He turns around as he hears a body hit the floor. Rain is on the floor. Sesshomaru pulls her away from the wall and heals her with the tensiga.

POV: Sesshomaru

Her eyes flutter open she looks questionly at men and I embrace her. She cries softly into my shoulder. I pick up her chin and lick off the tears then place a kiss on her lips. I hear someone coming and I pick her up with my tail and lay her on the bed. Then sit in front of her my tail still around her waist.

POV: normal

The door bursts open "Lord Sesshomaru…" "Why did…" "You run…" "My lady…"They stop talking at look at the dead youki then to Sesshomaru then finally to Rain. Sesshomaru said "take her highness to my bed chamber so I can protect her." Sesshomaru stood up and walked out of the room. Rain sat up slowly and looked about her room she gathered a few things then walked to Sesshomaru's room.

The room was a deep red with a huge canopy bed with blood red satin sheets. Rain walked to the closet and put her stuff in there and turned around as she heard the door open. Sesshomaru walked in and looked at her. "My lord do you want a massage?" He gave her a curt nod and sat down on the bed. Rain walked around and came on the other side of the bed and started to remove his armor. She finally got the armor off and started to massage his shoulders. He closed his eyes as though he was enjoying it. After a little while he said that he had to leave and that they could continue this later. Rain put back on his armor and watched him walk out the door. "Wait!" she said "can I go see the human named kagome?" He gave another curt nod and walked out down the hallway to another meeting.

POV: Rain

I stepped out of the room just to see Sesshomaru disappear behind the corner. I walked across the hallway and knocked on the door. "Come in" said a female voice. I walked into the room and saw Rin playing with a kitsune. I walked over to the young miko and we began to talk about things. We had been talking for about an hour when a male youki entered. I looked at kagome and said "he will ask me to leave soon." After I had finished saying that he asked me to leave the room. He bowed me out. Since I had nothing else to do I decided to go spy on what the males were doing. I slipped into the wall and got right outside the conference room and listened to them talking. "She needs to find a mate" "a respectable one" her parents would be upset if…" we know we know so what are we going to do then." Everyone stopped talking. They had sensed my presence I disappeared into the wall just as they came out. The looked everywhere. Thank goodness Sesshomaru had taught me how to mask my sent. I rushed back to the room and started cleaning it. I was looking underneath the bed for something when I felt a hand on my butt.

POV: Normal

Rain turned around to slap the person. The person caught her hand with relative ease and pulled her into a passionate kiss. As they broke away Sesshomaru said "I know it was you there. You like to cause trouble don't you?" he said smiling. Rain smiled back at him she knew that she was the only one he smiled for because he knew it made her happy. Rain nodded her head "yea I like to make trouble want to make something of it?"

POV: Rain

Suddenly he is out of his armor and is attacking me. He starts to tickle me. I scream out in laughter. His tail sneaks around and grabs me around the waist, pinning me down. He takes off his shirt and lays down on the bed puling me closer. He wraps his arm around me and I drift off to sleep, my head on his chest, his fingers tracing little circles on my arm. An older youki knocks on the door and Sesshomaru gets up and puts on a shirt. I sit up from the bed and go to the vanity to fix my hair. The door opens and the two start to talk. The older youki says something to make Sesshomaru angry. The older youkie laughs at Sesshomaru and hold up his hands as if to say he meant no harm. He then left. Sesshomaru the calls for me to come back over to the bed and I obey. He wraps his tail around me and I curl into him.

When I awoke the next morning Sesshomaru is not there. I get up and start to look for my traveling Kimono. I find it and put it on. I grab my bag and take one last look around the room knowing that I cannot stay in my own castle. I walk down to the kitchen and start to make my self some tea. The human slaves stare at me wondering what I am doing in the kitchen. Just then a black haired youkie name Yagon came into the room. I have a mug in my hand my fingers are curled around it. He goes down on one knee and says "your highness…" he finally recognized me. I say get up. He looks at my fingers curled softly around the cup. "Why do you paint your fingers if you are not taken?" Asked Yagon I reply "yes I am taken." "Who, what, when, where, I want to know." "He will tell you when he feels like it." "Who is it so I may kill him." "You can't kill him he is my lord." Some more youkie walk into the room. The look from Yagon to me. Yagon points at my hand. The look at me in disbelief. "I'm leaving" I state and grab my bag and start to head out. Sesshomaru walks in. I put down my drink and start to pass by Sesshomaru. He grabs me and Yagon says "she is taken Sesshomaru." "I know she is mine." All the youkie step back he takes me in his arms and asks "where are you going?" "Away ""come back in a week I want you to travel with Rin, Jaken, Namture, Kagome, and I." "Fine I shall return in one week." With that Sesshomaru kissed me and I left the castle.

As I am walking way I see Sesshomaru standing on top of the castle. I run into Nartou, She smells Sesshomaru all over me and sees him standing on top of the castle. He asks me where I am going I say to the north. He asks me if I can come with him. I say no my Lord might get mad. I walk off heading north.

Sesshomaru is inside the castle dealing with the other youkie. They are against this. Sesshomaru says "why wont this work. Her parents aren't alive and none of her kin are alive either to stop her. Our laws don't say anything about not marrying royalty" Yagon look at the others and said "he has a good point. We all wanted to marry her. The only thing stopping us was her parents. Now they aren't alive anymore and I feel safe letting Lord Sesshomaru have her, because I have never seen her so happy since her parents died."

~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END

Wow I finally finished a story please review. If you want a sequel to tell me.