InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love, Spring Pups ❯ From Treasure To Tragedy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(a/n: Tadaseishin - Free Spirit. Kaminari - Thunder. Koi-Love. In Japanese)
Chapter 1: From Treasure to Tragedy
It was a beautiful day. Tadaseishin and her mate Kaminari were taking their newly born daughter Kagome out for a walk on the brown wolf territory. Tadaseishin is the last female brown wolf exsisting. And she was aging every year and before she passed away the brown wolf clan were trying to get at least one more female.The small and precsious child had no idea how important she was as she romped about chasing after butterflies. Though she looked like a normal wolf pup,Kagome was a wolf demon. Since the wolves could take no chances the had to make sure she would breed with a full blooded Brown wolf to produce beautiful pups. Kouga a pup about four years older then her was chosen.
"May we rest for awhile?" Panted out Tadaseishin as she looked at her mate weakly.
Kaminari only nodded and nuzzled her neck as they laid down to watch their daughter.Soon their joyful and relaxing afrternoon changed for the worse. Four white blurrs came flying over the land. In a flash of teeth and fur, four white wolves were on Kaminari attacking him viciously not letting up the attack at all. Kaminari let out a pained and suprised yelp. He recognized these wolves.They were Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and two other servants of the mighty white wolf.
All the white wolves wanted was the browns territory and hunting land. By killing Tadaseishin and Kagome, all that would be left was the wait for the species to die out.A white wolf let go of Kaminari and turned to the pup, this wolf was the only with bright amber eyes. Truth be told he wanted the pup for himself, but Inuyasha had a job. He lunged forward and clamped down, it wasn't his target,it was Tadaseishin.She took the hit for her daughter, her neck was being severed as she looked to her daughter smiling a light wolfish grin.
"Run my koi, don't stop until you see one as black as night....I love you....never forget me or your father." After having said what was needed she turned with a snarl and attacked back her calm nature disappearing.
Kagome was shocked but turned into her human form. Her shoulder length black hair blew in the light breeze, Her bright blue eyes were watching in horror as her mother fought with all she had. Her Brown wolf fur dress ruffled as her tail bristled, but she did as told. She ran, she didn't even look back. She ran for hours the terrain changing changing below her feet. The rocks of the mountain pained her barefeet but she refused to look back. She ran faster and faster as the moutains shrank and the trees thickened. The sunlight was becoming dimmer due to the thickening canopy. Finally at late dusk and she collapsed panting which soon burst into sobs.
"MOMMY!" Kagome wasn't stupid, she knew that she no longer had parents.Kagome dragged herself up and stumbled on. She no longer near the moutains and forests, instead she was in a dense and dark forest. She jumped when she heard a soft growl, "Who might you be little one?"
Kagome searched frantically, "w-where a-are y-y-you?" She studdered.
A large black wolf stepped from the shadows. She was sleek and gorgeous very skinny as well.
She was pure black with soft gray eyes. "I'm right here child."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CLIFFY! anyway I have a little tiny writers block....but i'll get over it and keep working non-the-less.
LOVE YA'LL!
Fang