InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Womanly Problems ❯ Gonna die! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes. I did change the title of this story and the summary slightly. For personal reasons . . . . . if you wanna know then you won't, 'cause I'm not telling! Nyah! =P

Last chapter when Miroku was kidnapped he was gagged but only seconds later he could speak again but I didn't type up the fact that he was ungagged. I forgot about it though when I was typing up the chapter, so lets just say a magical pixie from the future named Inumaru untied the gag then suddenly disappeared back into the future. Okay? Good! That and the fact that the old woman from the last chapter is indeed a demon.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. *sheepish grin* I discovered Teen Titans fanfiction and got hooked. Heh.

You're gonna hate me by the end of this chapter. ^_~

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Miroku looked at his dressed reflection with a scowl.

Make up.

Flowers.

Pink.

At the moment the monk Miroku was dressed in a silky light pink kimono decorated with soft silver snowflakes outlined in gold. The hems were edged with fine white lace with silver thread interlaced through the soft material. His hair was pulled into a up tightly into a bun on top of her hair with some jewelry and soft flowers interwoven through the fine tendrils of her raven coloured locks. It was uncomfortable, it was weird, but he had to admit. He looked damn hot!

"Grow! Grow! Oh that's it! You can unfurl my beauties!"

Miroku swiveled his eyes toward his boss of sorts. Tanpopo's small frame was crouched over a small pot containing some green ferns and was cajoling them grow. Sad world. "You've been coaxing them to grow for three hours now . . . ."

The ocelot hanyou turned to him and smiled. "But these plants need my love and attention!" She said somberly. "They're just so lonely." With that the wild cat turned back to the ferns murmuring sweet nothings.

The monk woman blinked then slowly turned away to stare out the window as if nothing happened.

Sad world.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Sango fingered the strap of her gigantic boomerang apprehensively. When aroused from their sleep that morning the lady of the house had announced that Miroku had gone ahead of them toward a town near the Dark Mountains . . . . . with a pretty young girl as a guide. It was typical of the monk; it didn't surprise her in the least and the stupid monk was probably somewhere off there having a good time with a bunch of whores. Right? Well . . . yes . . . except for the teensy weensy little fact that his shakujo was found abandoned a mile from where they spent the night . . . . . That and the fact that Miroku would probably have a hard time persuading a woman to bed him in his current form.

"Ergh . . . I can't smell the bastard anywhere!" Inuyasha growled as he crouched low to the ground sniffing. "Nothing. There is absolutely nothing here that gives away which way he went!" He glared at the fork in the road with vehemence.

"I guess we'll just have to split up." Kagome said with a sigh.

"Hmph. Fine." Inuyasha grunted then turned to the taijiya. "Sango. You and Kirara go to the left. Kagome and I'll take the right. If you find the idiot then just come look for us. If we don't find him in one week we assume he's either dead or dead then we regroup here and continue the search for the shards."

Sango nodded. "Right. Don't think anything of it if I bring back a maimed monk or his fresh corpse by the by." She said hefting her large primary weapon over her shoulder

Inuyasha cracked his knuckles and grinned. "Same here."

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

"Chi!" Mizu cried when she spotted her earth sister striding purposefully down the hall. "Chi! Wait! I need to speak with you!"

Chi spun around then crossed her arms. "Speak now or forever hold your peace." She said icily.

Mizu cringed at the harshness in her sister's voice. "Chi . . . I'm scared. What . . . What would happen if Hi and I turned mortal? Would . . . would there be someone to replace us in our station?"

A sigh. "No Mizu. No one would replace you. No one can. We - the elementals - were born on the breath of the creation. We six are the only ones whom can take charge and control the elements that were assigned to us at our conception."

"But a world - let alone the universe - can't survive without fire or water. Especially not water."

"Precisely." Chi said then promptly turned around and glided through a wall.

Mizu blinked. "What do you mean? What'll happen? Chi!" She cried. She tried to follow her sister through the wall but when she got there the wall was gone. "CHI!"

"Will you shut up?!" A voice growled.

"Kuragari!" Mizu gasped. The water maiden spun around to face her sister of darkness.

As usual Kuragari wore white making her black skin stand out even more against her the backdrop of the light blue sky. The sister stood regally looking down upon her sister with a heated gaze full of ire and yet at the same time she said sadly. "Everytime. Water and fire would always cause our downfall." Kuragari stepped closer to her sibling with practiced grace. "I am the oldest you are the youngest. I am Darkness. Light was created almost simultaneously with me but a span of one hundred years separates us. Fire came immediately after Light. Then came Air. Then from Air came Earth and formed on Earth was Water. Darkness remembers everything because Darkness is nothing yet everything at once. You may or may not believe this but we have lived several lifetimes."

"Wha . . . . . what?!"

Darkness held out her hand and a ball of black appeared to hover over the appendage in a swirling cloudy mass. "All the planets, starts and everything came from Nothing. The Elements are Nothing's daughters. We are Nothing's daughter. Each lifetime we've lived Fire and Water together would both become mortal, chaos would consume us all and the universe would retreat back into Nothing's arms." The black ball of swirling darkness slowly dispersed into air. "And the cycle would begin anew. But always. Always. Darkness remembers each lifetime the Elements have lived. For Darkness is nothing yet everything at once."

Mizu gaped. "You mean . . . we will die?"

Kuragari closed her eyes then turned away. "Each lifetime you screw up I say the same thing to you. The same explanation. And always you ask the same question. And always my answer is: 'You must decide. For only you can decide to end the cycle that begins with Fire and Water and ends with Water's mistake. Think wisely. Hi, Chi, Hikari, Kuuki, and I can not help you in your decision. " She said quietly. Then drifted off without looking back, but before she disappeared she stopped and added. "Please chose rightly. I do not wish to retreat once more into Nothing's embrace."

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

The sun started to set over the horizon. Sensible people. Smart people. Would go back into their homes, lock their doors and pray desperately to the god-on-prayer-duty that they won't get killed in their sleep by demon worms that randomly crawl into people's brains and eat them. Oh such a simple life. Those simple folk.

Damn how he wished he was one of them. Thought the monk Miroku as he was, quite scrupulously, hanging around. He sighed. How he hated his life. If only Mushin hadn't have been such a pervert! Then he, the poor misguided monk-in-training, wouldn't've been placed in this . . . . . obscene position. Literally.

For Miroku's hands and feet were shackled in chains of iron with the inside cushioned so as not to hurt the captive. His limbs were pulled so that he stood in a spread eagle fashion however he could still move albeit a bit stiffly but he could still move nonetheless. And move the monk did - well not move exactly, more like thrash about like a mad woman, eyes dilated, and sweating - no no no - 'glistening' as if he were standing in the middle of a desert. (Note: Women do not sweat. They 'glisten'.)

"You can't just leave me like this!" He protested.

Tanpopo looked up at him from where she was petting a daisy flower and blinked. "Sorry . . . . . what was your name? You never told me."

"Mir - a . . . ."

"Mira. I'm sorry Mira. Were it up to me I wouldn't've set up a hole like this in the first place, but that can't be helped. The old crone runs this joint even thought I am the 'owner' of this establishment. I'm not allowed to take ownership until I've found a mate - which I haven't because the crone forbids me to have contact with any males unless they are in this tavern."

"Well if you don't want to run this place then maybe we can both - "

"Nope. Tried. Multiple times. Got caught. Was severely punished. Don't wish to repeat it." Tanpopo murmured. She got up and sighed. "Well. Time to open for tonight soon." She turned around and walked off. As she neared the door she turned and said. "I better explain this to you since you're new and all. Because of the fact you're a virgin we're gonna auction you off to the highest bidder. Afterwards your er . . . virginitywillbetakenfromyoubyforceinfrontofanaudience. Ja!" With that said she then took off.

Miroku blinked then replayed what Tanpopo said in slow motion, his eyes widened in fear. "WHAT??!!"

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Sesshomaru walked impassively towards a seedy looking tavern with concealed disgust. Why the Eastern Lord's son would ask to meet him at such a . . . a . . .squalid . . . . location was beyond the Western Lord's comprehension. Yet he agreed, nonetheless, to converge upon the location but only out of courtesy.

The inu youkai was greeted at the entrance of the establishment by an elderly wrinkled old bat youkai. "Good evening kind sir." Sesshomaru ignored her and walked in.

To his doom.

Molten gold eyes swept around the establishment with ill-concealed distaste. Everywhere there were demon males sating themselves with females of either species (Sesshomaru: *thinking* Why the hell don't they just get a room?!), the disgusting smell of sake and drunken idiots whom were being robbed of their money as they slurred about obscure subjects. The Western Demon Lord's eyes swept around once more before colliding with cobalt blue eyes. Without a word the demon strode over with quick precise steps towards a darkened corner of the tavern towards the Eastern Lord's son, Kouga.

"So kind of you to join me." Kouga said pouring some sake for Sesshomaru as the said demon lord took a seat across from him.

"What do you want?" Though phrased like a question - it was still a demand.

"An alliance. My father would have come of his own accord to do this but his . . . . mind isn't there."

Sesshomaru raised and elegant eyebrow.

Kouga took a sip of his sake before saying. "My . . . my . . . mother just died. But father went into denial. He still behaves as if she's alive even carries on conversations with her as if she were still here . . . . ." The wolf demon said sadly with a dazed look.

"About an alliance?"

"Oh yes! My apologies. As you should know there is going to be a war between the North and the South soon. It would not be beneficial for any of us to have one so I propose that the East and the West make an alliance. If we do join ourselves the North and South would never be able to fight because our lands joined would create a sort of boundary line between the North and South."

"And how does this benefit me?"

"You would not be forced to ally with either the North or South when they both come running to you. You won't anger either of them if your refuse to ally with either and have them start warring with you. Not that I'm saying that you wouldn't be able to handle both forces at once but it would just be plain bothersome to have them tearing up your property and having your men slaughtered senselessly."

"Interesting. And alliance between us would benefit you more than it would me seeing as they would attack you because of your weaker defenses." Sesshomaru stated stoically.

"You have a point but - "

"GENTLEMEN!!! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!" A booming female voice announced. All noise ceased in that tavern ceased.

Kouga leaned to the side to see behind Sesshomaru just as the said demon lord turned his head to look impassively up at a hanyou female standing up on a box beside a wall concealed by a curtain.

"Okay! The bidding for the virgin will begin now. Now remember . . ."

Sesshomaru swiftly turned to meet the eyes of wolf demon. "Why exactly did chose here to discuss this issue?" He asked in a barely discernable voice.

Kouga took a piece of paper, a quill and an inkwell. The wolf demon was prepared for this. After all, what idiot would dare speak in a room full of silent demons? He dipped his pen in the ink then scribbled: 'It's crowded, loud and who would expect that two demon lords would be discussing something like what we did here? So what is your answer?' He passed it to Sesshomaru.

The silver haired dog demon read it then took Kouga's quill scribbled down his answer then passed it to the wolf demon. He wouldn't show it but Sesshomaru was impressed by the wolf demon's thinking.

" . . . so let the bidding begin!" The hanyou girl stated before pulling aside the curtain.

Then chaos ensued.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Kirara mewed. Sango looked down at her furry companion. "Did you find something?" She asked.

The fire cat mewed once more before bounding off ahead of her master. Sango followed. A few minutes later the Kirara stopped then pointed at something on the ground with her muzzle. The taijiya knelt and gasped. "Myouga?"

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Kouga's eyes bled red as he jumped onto the table and nimbly leapt over the Western Taiyoukai's head screaming out a price in a savage voice.

Sesshomaru blinked his cold mask fading into a look of complete shock for a minute before reverting back into its neutral expression. What in hellfire was wrong with that wolf? The demon lord turned around . . .

Miroku very very frightened. All the once placid - albeit horny - males within the tavern were suddenly shouting out various prices. What was even more frightening was the fact that the only thing protecting him from being a seriously (and litterally) screwed over was a thin barrier of magic that was placed no more than one and a half feet around from him. But what he found the most supremely frightening (and possibly traumatizing) was the fact that Sesshomaru AND Kouga were both at the front growling out large sums of money while eyeing him like a piece of raw, bloody, yet very tasty piece of meat.

At that moment the only real coherent thought the former monk was thinking was. 'I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die.'

"HIRAIKOTSU!!!" A voice shouted. The screams of dying demons filled the air.

'I'm gonna live! I'm gonna live!'

Suddenly Sesshomaru rammed through the thin barrier that surrounded the human male-female, broke off his chains, threw Miroku over his shoulder like a sack then burst out the roof like rocket. (Not that any one from the Sengoku Jidai period would know what one was -.-'')

'I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!' A feline roar filled the air. Kirara came charging out through the roof with Sango in tow trailing behind the Western Lord who was flying hard and fast. Sango hefted her boomerang, jumped up then threw the projectile with a fierce war cry. "HIRAIKOTSU!!!" She yelled.

'Oh shit! I'm really really really gonna die!'

Sesshomaru dodged it then landed in a small meadow. He set the Miroku down carefully before crushing his lips against his.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I WANT TO DIE!!! I WANT TO DIE!!!'

"REOW!!!" Kirara roared pouncing on the demon lord with ferocity. Miroku stumbled back spitting and wiping at his mouth vehemently.

"Miroku!" Sango cried. She ran up to the bewildered man-woman and knelt down beside him. "Are you all right?" She asked in concern.

He nodded too stunned to reply or notice her sudden change of heart. His mind was just too bloody stunned; after all he was chained, bartered, saved and sexually harassed all in what felt like the span of five seconds. Well that wasn't the only thing that stunned him . . . for one wild scary moment when Sesshomaru kissed him he . . . enjoyed it. Dear Kami . . .

"Good. Now run!" She said pushing him towards the forest.

Without a thought he ran. His mind was too numb to register anything at the moment. Too numb to notice all the flying poisonous insects hovering around him, too numb to notice the miasma hovering around the area, too numb to notice the solitary figure standing in his path. He didn't notice anything at all until he bumped into something white, and furry. Miroku stiffened, he took a big gulp then raised his head.

Naraku.

*

Hate me yet? ^^

By the way. This is NOT going to be a Sesshomaru/Miroku fic. I don't have a problem with yaoi but these two just don't click.

Fanfiction.net Reviews:

Dark lil Hiei: Yeah I know Sango is being a real bitch in this fic and she's OOC but I started this fic before I watched the episode in which Sango came in so I had to guess at her personality a bit. =P My guess was a bit far . . . but close enough. ^^''

Sesshomaru's Goddess: Hhmm . . . that could actually make sense . . .

silentmiko242: Shakujo - A staff given to monks of the Shinto religion. Shinto and Buddhism are two different religions but both teachings are intertwined, sorta, in Japanese society.

Mediaminer.org Reviews:

Amreld: A teacher once spelled my name Amthyst. Yes Amethyst IS my real name. Lol my fic isn't that important *sheepish grin*

Queen Klu: I updated! =D

Thanks a bunchies for everyone else who reviewed. ^^ I love you all in a non-loving platonic loving way! Ja. I'm updating 'Somebody shoot me!!' next.