InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Womanly Problems ❯ Kidnapped virgin! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The winner of the contest is *drumroll* Wakadori Ramen! Instead of getting a preview of the story she gets a part! Her name in the story is: Tanpopo

Thank you for all the support. Enjoy. Once again sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Inuyasha Fact: Sesshomaru is shorter than Kouga.

~~~~~~

The girls were toweling off my hair and dressing me up like a doll. Unfortunately my robes were covered in dung (Inuyasha accidentally dropped my persons while I was unconscious.) and my spare ones were lost . . . so the girls say. Now I'm wearing Kagome's spare uniform and a white sweatshirt with a hood. Great. I'm thrilled to be wearing such revealing clothing; well at least I still have my trusty veil . . .

"What do you mean my veil was torn up?!" I cried in pure horrified terror. It was damn miracle that no males had seen me considering how exposed I was, but now my veil was torn up!

The girls exchanged uneasy glances - as if I didn't notice! They turned back to me with solemn expressions on their faces. Kagome spoke up. "Sorry Miroku. The thing is Shippo found your veil and . . . "

" . . . He thought it was a rag." Sango continued in a solemn voice. "So he and Kirara decided to play tug of war with it and it . . . "

"Ripped in half." I interjected half-heartedly. My eyes drifted to the ground as horrible images ran through my head - well I'm dead.

"We're sorry Miroku." Sango said softly.

I smile nervously. "When can I get a re - AH!" I slapped by chest in alarm. I peered down my shirt and cringed, I reached down then pulled out a flat Myouga.

The girls stared at the dazed flea along with me. A moment of silence passed and then, "EEEEEEEWWW!!!"

"That's just . . . just wrong!" Kagome said in disgust.

I shoved the flea under my foot with a scowl marring my features. I sighed sadly; it wasn't easy being the most desirable female ever to live.

*

A light breeze flew by whilst my short short SHORT SHORT skirt gently fluttered about my thighs in a hypnotic fashion that was fascinating but which I chose to ignore as I kept my hood about my face. Our troupe traveled toward the northern mountains known as Abunai by the locals, rumour has it that a three sister monsters known as the Akuma have the ability to control the earth with the help of a violet shard sliver. Of course as soon as the dog heard that he insisted that we waste no more time and immediately makes us ship off - go figure.

As we were walking Shippo broke out into song and it went something like this: "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! And this is how it goes! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves! Everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves! And this is how it goes! I know - " It was about that point that I started to zone out.

Lady Kagome most likely taught the small kit that because of the similar tune that it has to that other song she taught him, 'The wheels on the bus go round and round' or something like it. Even though she tried many times to describe a 'bus' I still keep imagining a large long yellow banana with four large dray wheels. Don't ask.

We were travelling down a warn dirt path through a grassy area with long grass that would dwarf even Kouga by at least 3 feet. Lady Sango and I were bringing up the rear while Kagome and Shippo were stationed in the middle leaving Inuyasha in the lead.

I looked over at Sango and winked at her, she shook her head but had a grin gracing her rosy lips. I commenced countdown. "Five . . . . . Four . . . . Three . . . Two . . One ."

"WILL YA SHUT YOUR FRIGGING MOUTH!?" Inuyasha roared.

Ah. Inuyasha. Right on schedule. Now Shippo steps up to the board and he's gonna say something insulting!

"Why don't you? Only idiots get annoyed at that song. You must be one of them."

That was lame! Will the simple-minded dog even take the bait?

"WHY YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD!!!"

Did you ever doubt? Does everyone know what time it is? Yeah! You guessed it! Sit time!!!

Kagome was scowling at the dog as she yelled out. "Inuyasha! Sit boy!" Thunk. "Don't swear in front of Shippo! He's just a little boy!"

Ouch. He's gonna swear now. Despite the fact he knows he's gonna get sat and they call me a masochist!

"Bitch - "

I can just hear the 'sit' command now.

"Sit!" Thunk.

U_U. I leaned down and whispered confidentially to Sango. "If his self-preservation skills are this bad now then I'd hate to have been there when he was younger."

Sango gave me a dry look before replying through gritted teeth, "I'd say the same about you."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Whatever to do you mean Lady Sango?"

"Your. Hand." She growled as she bared her teeth dangerously.

"Heh. Now how did that get there?" I pulled my hand hastily away while laughing nervously. Sango looked at me dryly before she balled her hand into a fist and walloped me on the back of my head. "Ouch." The taijiya hmphed and walked ahead toward Kagome stepping on the sat Inuyasha as she went.

Contrary to popular belief I do feel pain whenever someone hits me - particularly my Sango, no ESPECIALLY when my Sango hits me but it is always worth it. n_n

Ah my lovely Sango, if only you knew . . . . .

*

"I sense an evil aura hovering above your humbled abode my Lady." I said bowing low to the woman who owned the walled domicile.

She snorted. "Are you telling me that a scantily dressed whore such as yourself is a priestess who can see evil auras?" She replied disdainfully placing fan to cover her face.

How I missed my body. I could charm this woman into striping down naked and singing like a pig if I had my masculine body back but NOOOO the elementals just HAD to steal my body. Dammit why do I always refer back to them?! I might as well just grit my teeth and bare it. I should stop blaming them - I was partly at fault too. I admit it! It was all because of my lecherous ways. I was just so bent on seeing Sango in the spring that I forgot that I had to first find the best possible vantage point that wouldn't give away the fact I was there!! Stupid me.

I straightened up and gritted my teeth together then opened my mouth to reply when she cut me off. "And not only are you dressed as a whore but that little friend of yours is too! Not to mention you have han-you with you and a filthy little demon too!" The woman snorted.

I was surprised when none of the others said anything in response especially Inuyasha. I could not see them but I could still feel their aura behind me so I knew that they were still there . . . This was a bloody miracle! "My lady I assure you - "

"Ergh! You have a filthy looking cat too! Disgusting!"

Grit your teeth and bare it. "My dear lady - "

Suddenly the lady gasped, with quick strides she walked passed me, I spun around in time to see her stop in front Sango. I glanced over at Inuyasha but he was just standing docile next to Kagome, Kirara and Shippo - the three, plus fire cat, held murder in their eyes. "Oh my goodness how could I have missed you! A taijiya a female one at that! Oh do come in dear and if you wish you may bring in these . . . companions . . . of yours." She said happily sweeping away Sango toward the inner courtyard.

The rest of the troupe and I followed close to the woman as we entered her abode. I leaned down toward Kagome who was walking transversely to me, "How come Inuyasha didn't attack the woman?" I questioned.

She looked up and me and replied rather sheepishly: "I kinda threatened to pull your hood down in front of him. Sorry."

My eyes widened as I gazed accusingly at my companion, "How could you?! You didn't even think about how I would feel!"

"Neither do you when you grope us!" She snapped harshly. With quick strides she caught up to Sango and the Lady.

I contemplated the miko's words as we entered the housing area. I found I couldn't disagree with the time traveler - I didn't think I just acted. I never realized how bad it would feel to be groped I myself have never been a victim of a groping (sure sexual harassment, molestation and what no) but with this curse - it would only be a matter of time. I shuddered at that thought I wish I hadn't been such an asshole before. I really should apologize to the girls and thank them for putting up with me for such a long time. When I get my body back of course.

With that resolved I walked steadily on with Inuyasha beside me and Shippo on my shoulder. I shoved the foreboding I felt to the back of my head knowing that everything would be okay.

Little did I know of the plight I'd fall into.

*

The nighttime air was cool and soft as it blew caressing my dry skin. The roof was a nice place to be when you wanted to just sit and think, that was where I was at the moment. It was the only place I felt was safe at the moment. The others were sleeping; Kagome and Shippo were cuddled up in the same bed unbeknownst to either Inuyasha was there as well watching over them like a dragon would his treasure. On my way out I couldn't help but watch as my dear Sango slept peacefully with Kirara snuggled up in her arms and I know this sounds stupid but I hated Kirara at that moment, because the fire cat was being held by Sango and . . . . . I wasn't.

With a sigh I flipped my hood back on when it fell then turned my head up the sky to gaze at the blank black sky littered with glittery bits and pieces. "I wish I could tell you how I feel." I whispered sullenly.

"Love problems?" A masculine voice murmured in curiosity.

I jumped and whipped around, careful to keep the hood on, to see a black haired man with soft black eyes on a handsome face and well toned muscles standing nonchalantly on the highest part of the roof top. He wore a brown hakama and was shirtless . . . . . Hopefully he isn't trying to seduce me. "Uh . . . hi?" I said uncertainly.

He chuckled and ran a hand through his unruly hair. "Hello Lady . . . . . ?"

"Miroku." I paused to think this scene seemed very familiar to me.

He smiled charmingly. "Ah yes. Hello Lady Miroku how fare ye?"

Something familiar . . . something. "I'm okay. How do you fare good sir?"

The man's smile widened then approached casually raising an arm to take my hand and place a chaste kiss upon the palm of my hand. "Very well . . ." He licked my palm slowly. "Call me Goshi."

I shuddered. NOT from pleasure but from disgust. Obviously the man thought I had quivered from the former cause because he started pushing my sleeve up and placing kisses on the exposed skin. Then it clicked. This was familiar because this was similar to one of MY moves! Damnation!

With the speed that would put Sesshomaru to shame I withdrew my hand and wiped it against the sweater I currently wore. "Uh . . . I'm sleepy . . . gotta go! Good night Goshi." I said quickly bowing. I made a dash for the bottom of the roof so I could jump off but he apparently grabbed me by the hood and pulled me towards him so that I was facing him.

My hood. That thin piece of cloth that separated me from hell. Broke off.

Aw hell! I knew I should've brought my shakujo!

*rub* *rub*

"EEEEEEK!"

*SLAP!!!!*

"Kagonigoshi!" A feminine voice cried.

"Mitsu!" Goshi cried still clinging to my posterior. "She's cast a spell on me my love! I can not control myself!" He cried passionately.

I just stared at him. That two faced ass.

"YOU!" My attention was once again drawn to the Lady. "YOU! YOU AREN'T A MIKO! YOU'RE . . . . . A WITCH!" She cried dramatically.

¬_¬ Riiiiiiight.

"Yes my love she is! Please help me! I cannot stop me!"

Τ_Τ Idiots.

*

There are really nice people in this world. Kind, reassuring understanding people that really take time to get you know you. These people just know instinctively that there is an explanation behind everything and tried their damned hardest to understand and sympathize. These were the people that were friendly, that wouldn't judge immediately that knew that there were stories behind first impressions. These people were really rare gemstones. A diamond in the rough as Kagome would say.

The Lady was not one of them.

Which was why I was now bound, gagged, hooded and being taken to some godsforsaken place with literally little less than a name and my bare clothing - which was not much. No shakujo, no ofudas, no nothing. Damn it all! I was suddenly tossed into the air then thrown back down by the force of gravity onto the rough wooden floor of what I assumed was a cart. What else could it be? I had to get out of here but my hands were bound up high above my head by heavy chains the same with my ankles and waist. Damn. Now what the hell am I supposed to do? Hours passed, but then again I was disoriented and breathing stagnant air inside a bag so I couldn't tell for sure how much time passed.

Then the cart stopped. I heard someone muttering then get onto the cart. The person undid my chains then threw me over his shoulder (I'm assuming whoever is a man because women generally didn't haul strange people around) then he carried me somewhere. I kicked at him and started struggling like a madman all of the sudden a heavy something struck me on the head.

The world went black.

*

When I awoke I didn't feel like a happy camper. My hood was still on obscuring my view of anything and I was still gagged and tied up. I felt very groggy and I was pretty sure that I had a large lumpy bruise on the back of my head. I struggled at my bonds renewed of energy, and then I realized it would be futile to struggle seeing as I was still slightly disoriented. I stilled my shoulders dropped in defeat. The bag was black - I'm pretty sure it was, it would explain why there wasn't even the slightest bit of light streaming through. Then I heard voices, I concentrated hard to hear what was being said.

"We will give you this much for the wench." A female I vaguely registered.

"What?! That is robbery!" Another female.

"Take it or leave it! The wench is just plain looking - hardly worth anything. That and there is a lump on her head. A clear sign of man handling. You're very lucky that I even considered buying the wench off of you."

"But she is obviously a foreigner telling by her clothing! Surely that will atone for much!"

"Pah! Foreigner? She may wear strange clothing but she is obviously from here! Now do you want the money or will you take back the bitch?!"

A grunt. "Fine." Footsteps. A shoji screen door closing.

I shook my head trying vainly to clear it of the drowsiness I felt at the moment. "Ah!? What am I doing here?!" A muffled voice cried.

I started in surprise. Myouga! After finding the little pervert earlier I had stowed away the flea in a small pouch which I hid in the lower double pocket of the sweater I currently wore. Why? So I could squish him later. "Myouga! Are you still inside the pouch?" I asked urgently.

"Miroku is that you? Why does your voice sound so feminine? Are you sick? Why am I in this pouch?"

"Yes. I was cursed and turned into a woman. I'm still slightly disoriented so I guess. And I put you into that pouch for your own safety. Can you get out?"

"I am out." I felt a tiny prickling on my knee.

"Are you sucking on me!?"

"Oooh. Heh heh. Sorry about that." The prickling stopped.

"Look. Myouga, I don't have much time. Get Inuyasha and the others quickly! Now! Go! This is urgent!"

"Yes! I will get them immediately." I heard tiny hopping sounds then all was quiet.

"TANPOPO!!! Get your lazy ass over here NOW!" A voice thundered loudly. It was the same voice I heard that was bargaining for me.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" A quieter voice called back.

I heard the shoji screen slide open, then my hood was taken off. My eyes were drawn fist off to a very short disgruntled woman with a hooked nose, black beady eyes, neat gray hair pulled tightly into a bun and deep numerous wrinkles that would rival Kaede's and Toutosai's combined. The woman wore a scowl that looked as if it was fixated there. She had a plain white kimono on with a black obi tied around her waist. Next to her however was a blackish-blue haired young girl with constantly changing eyes that was currently the colour of a sunset and light tanned skin. She had a small smile on her face and the soft features of a flower, she was very pretty (Though not as beauteous as mine Sango! n_n). She wore a light blue kimono with sakura blossoms splashed on it and a white obi.

"Tanpopo. Get her ready for tonight." The short woman snarled before walking away.

I watched the woman walk away swallowing the childish impulse to stick my tongue at her retreating back. I noticed though that Tanpopo didn't have the same inhibitions about acting upon her impulses as she was doing the very thing I stopped myself from indulging in.

Then she turned back to me and titled her head to the side. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes!" I replied slightly offended by that question. And it was true. Contrary to popular belief I don't go around sleeping with random females - and even more contrary is the fact that I am still indeed a virgin . . . . DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!!!

She nodded absently, "Good good. All the better, demons greatly prefer to sate themselves with virgins."

0_0 Oh fuck in bucket . . .