InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ Meeting A Foe? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Meeting a Foe?
 
Kagome walked silently threw the plush hotel.
 
Working here for god knows how long, she knew was every room, and every laundry/ snack place was.
 
It was pretty sad how She knew were the closest shack machine was. But, personally she didn't care unless she got her daily dose of chocolate.
 
She was pretty sure that, without it…she would slowly die.
 
That's why she blamed this day, on the snack machines.
 
It was the manager's fault really. All of the snack machines were either out of order, or out of candy.
 
`How could a snack machine be out of candy? That's so stupid.' Kagome thought to her self.
 
So far her day had been uneventful. Were as she had an extra floor to work with because of her best friend, Sango's, absence.
 
Sango blamed it on sickness. But she was pretty sure when she left the apartment that morning, Songo pretty much jumped out of bed, to meet up with Miroku.
 
It not like she hated the guy. He was after all sweet to Sango.
 
But, well, lets just say he has had a few bruises here and there because of his behavior with the opposite sex.
 
“Miss?”
 
Kagome's thoughts were soon interrupted by a certain customer, who had been bothering her all freaking day.
 
It was either there weren't enough towels, or there were to many towels. The bed was not straight enough, to the bed was to straight that it made it uncomfortable to sleep in.
 
“MISS!”
 
Kagome jumped dropping the room keys on the floor.
 
Clutching her heart and breathing rapidly, she turned around, plastering on a fake smile.
 
“Yes sir? What can I do for you?”
 
Trying not to add now, to the end of the sentence, she bent down to pick up the keys.
 
The man coughed. “Yes, my girlfriend says her room is dirty? She's in room 234, I expect you to clean it properly.” Turning to walk away, Kagome stopped him.
 
“234? Uh, I'm sorry sir, but I just cleaned that room this morning! There must be some sort of mistake.”
 
The man turned around and glared. “There is no mistake. The only mistake here is that you are assuming I am lying, I, Inuyasha Nakashima, do not lie. I will give you one more chance to clean my girlfriend's room, before I make sure you have no more chances of even working here.”
 
The man glared hard at the young maid. Apparently waiting for her to idly agree.
 
And well, he was not to happy when she didn't.
 
 
 
-R&R
 
NEXT CHAPTER TO BE LATER TODAY. ALREADY HAVE IT WRITTEN.
 
-FashionVictim