InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Customer ❯ Things left unsaid ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15
__________
 
 
 
"FUCK ME DAMNIT!"
 
"Noooooo Thank you!"
 
Inuyasha turned around sharply...to find Miroku.
 
"Shut the fuck up retard."
 
Miroku just smiled. “Name calling Inuyasha? I thought we got past that stage in are life?" He asked, eyes gleaming with mischief.
 
Inuyasha looked ready to pounce. "For your information, i stabbed myself with my pen...clearly not the smartest move ive ever made."
 
Miroku laughed. “To busy staring at the ever lovely Kagome Higarashi?"
 
Inuyasha grunted, turning back to his work. "Yeah right."
 
Miroku's smile faded and his shoulders slumped. “Your so damn complicated." He said, walking around.
 
To that Inuyasha had no comment.
 
---------------------
 
Sango waited for the right moment to catch Sesshomaru.
 
He had been avoiding her.
 
That was plainly obvious.
 
Catching him leaving the club, she grab his arm and swung him around, earning a growl.
 
"What is the meaning of this?"
 
Sango's eyes narrowed. "I know about your plan. About the contract. And know this Sesshomaru...if Kagome ends up getting hurt in the end...your dead. And ill be the one to kill you."
 
With that, she was gone.
 
--------------------
 
Kagome stood inside by the club window, hearing every bit of the conversation that just took place. And the only thing that went threw her mind...
 
'What contract?'
 
--------------------
 
Inuyasha had indeed, no comment to Miroku's statement.
 
He was complicated.
 
Complicated because he knew what he wanted.
 
Kagome.
 
But a problem was at hand.
 
Kikyo.
 
Kikyo was more of a nuisance then anything. After the break up, Inuyasha made it clear he was tired of her, so why choose this moment to come back? This moment where everything was just getting good?
 
The date was rescheduled.
 
But he was afraid that with Kikyo's return...it would have to be canceled yet again.
 
'Gah...will I ever get a break?'
 
----------------------
 
He sat in his porch, hands tightly griping the steering wheel.
 
What Sango had said.
 
Hit him.
 
Hard.
 
He didn't want anyone to get hurt. That was the last thing he wanted. But the contract clearly stated that it had to be done.
 
Sure he might have went about this wrong. Not telling Inuyasha or Kagome…but telling them would have just made it worse.
 
Besides, he saw the way he lit up when she was mentioned.
 
He liked her.
 
And Sesshomaru would be damned if anything would stop his brother from being happy.
 
And he meant finally happy.
 
So the contract would go threw.
 
Myouga would get payed. And the plan would work.
 
Now there was only one more problem to tend to.
 
Firing Jaken.