InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ joining forces. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
 

You are just like snow.

  Don’t own Inuyasha if i did i wouldn’t let Kagome put up with Inuyasha’s crap. And no flames please i am just trying. One-shot. Or maybe i will go further that’s up to you guys.   Kagome climbed out of the well. Sitting on the rand of it she looked in the distants as snow continued to fall upon her, waiting for Inuyasha to pick her up. She didn’t wore her school uniform anymore. She now wore simple t-shirt’s with jeans, and with much comfortabler Shoes.   Kagome was still waitting for halfdemon, while waiting thinking where he could be. ‘ Did something go wrong? Were they attacked by Naraku while I was gone?’. Her thoughts were keeping on, not awere of a certain demon lord watching. Then as Kagome stood to walk, she got her answere, she saw soulcollecters flying by. Kagome sighed for a moment.’’ So he is gone of to kikyo, idiot’’. She thought out loud. Sesshoumaru watching from the shadow’s smirked when she called is halfbreed of a brother an idiot. Sesshoumaru had watched her for quite some time now. He was interested in her. She was so diffrent from the other humans. She was loyal, strong, beatiful, smart, a bit clumsy yes, but she hadn’t much flaws. ‘’ I think I will just stay here, here i atleast have peace’’. Sesshoumaru was snapped back by her voice. Watching her carefully as she sat down in the snow. Kagome looked to above her, to the sky, watching as snowflakes fall down from heaven. Kagome stretched her arm out and opened her hand, watching as a snowflake came to her palm. Kagome took her hand closer, and watched the snowflake, talking to herself again. ‘’ Snow, it reminds me of someone. It reminds me of the great dog demon lord, Sesshoumaru’’. Sesshoumaru was excally stunned by her thought.’ Why does snow remind her of this Sesshoumaru?’. He thought as he decided to ask her.   ‘’ Priestess’’. Kagome suprised, turned around to see the demon lord himself. Trying to calm herself down a bit she spoke. ‘’ lord Sessoumaru, to what do i own the pleasure to see you here, milord?’’. Kagome observed him, waiting for a response. When she get’s one she was totally flushed. ‘’ Priestess, this Sesshoumaru came to ask, as why the snow reminds you of this one?’’. Kagome jaw dropped, frozen at the time, trying to calm again, she sighed. She knew she couldn’t ignore the question, that he would demmand a answer. ‘’ The snow reminds me of you, because you two have a lot in common’’. Sesshoumaru was confused, although you couldn’t see it on his face.’ What does this Sesshoumaru have in common with snow?’. ‘’ Explain’’. Was all he said. Kagome thinking of how to explain it wel, when she knew it how to explain, she gave a satisfied nod to herself.’’ Well Lord Sesshoumaru. The things you have in common. Well snow is beautiful, it sparkle’s in the sunshine, and it’s glows pure withe in the night, you are also beautiful, but yet so cold, you can also be deadly like snow’’. At did moment Sesshoumaru quirked  an eyebrow.’’ Priestess, this Sesshoumaru is far more deadlyer then snow, it cannot kill’’. ‘’ First please lord Sesshoumaru, use my name Kagome. And you are wrong, snow can kill. When someone stays to long in the snow, that person will die from the cold. But further on the supject ‘what do you have in common with snow’. At this moment Kagome was silent, afraid for the reaction of her next words. With a deep sigh.’’you both can melt’’. Sesshoumaru was stunned at her words. You could even see it clearly on his face.’’ Yes, snow is cold, also you are cold. But if a person hold on to snow or to you, you two will eventually melt, that’s why snow reminds me of you Lord Sesshoumaru’’. Kagome looked at the stioc demon lord. Clasping her hands togetther. She discided to go back to village.’’ Well lord Sesshoumaru, I should take my leave. All of my friends are probally waiting for me’’. She declared and then looked at one of the soulcollecters.’’ Wel almost all of them’’. She muttered under her breath, but Sesshoumaru heard it, and he what she meant.’stupid halfbreed, it’s such a mistake to let such a woman as Kagome waiting for him. He is truly a fool for not seeing how wonderful she is’. ‘’ Kagome’’. Kagome was slightly suprised to hear his voice, she turned around and looked at the demon lord.’’ Your thought’s are amazing, you understand this Sesshoumaru better then uthers do. You are right in some way this Sesshoumaru is just like snow’’. Kagome gave him a warm smile, she bowed then and turned around starting walking to the villaige but then he spoke again.’’ And this Sesshoumaru is pleased, you found this one appearence like you called it ‘Beautiful’’’. Kagome was stunned, she quickly turned around with her mouth open, only to find him gone. Then Kagome began to blush, she couldn’t imagine how that sounded to the demon lord. But with a deep intake of air, she turned around, walking back to the villiage. While a certain demon lord, were smilling in the trees.