InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ joining forces. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2.   Kagome walked back to the villiage. When the view of Keade’s hut came in to her sight, she saw soulcollecters going in and out of the hut. Kagome quiked her pace up to the hut. As she pushed the doormat away, she saw her friends. But not only her friends, next to Inuyasha was Kikyou.’’ Inuyasha, what’s the meaning of this?’’. Kagome looked into the halfdemons golden eyes. They were filt with two things, excitement and guilt.’’ Kagome, Kikyou will be joinning our Group’’. Kagome looked at, not with shock, not with tears in her eyes, only an blank face.’’ Okay, that’s all?’’. Kagome truly didn’t care anymore if Inuyasha didn’t love her, she didn’t care that kikyou wil be going with them, she didn’t love Inuyasha anymore, atleast not in that way. He always will mean something to her, he was like kind of a brother now. A very protective one to say that. She sat down by the fire, next to her kid Shippou. After looking in the fire for moments, she began to prepare her and Shippou’s bed. Lying down, Kagome thought back to the cold demon lord.’ He looked beautiful back there, he could just dissapear in the snow with his hair and clothing’. Shaking her head to get the thought out of her head, she looked at Inuyasha, who was sleeping in the corner. Closing her eyes she let sleep take over, and fell in to a slumber.   --oOo—   Morning came soon by and Kagome was the First one to wake up. Making breakfast for the others. It was a peacefull morning untill Inuyasha woke up and started his yelling.’’ AH WENCH WHERE IS MY FOOD?’’. Kagome looked at him for a moment then turned her gaze to the fire as je whispered one little word.’’ Sit’’. And then it came. Inuyasha smacking to the ground to kiss the dirt. Shippou chuckled at this. Walking to his adoptive mother, and climbing up to her shoulder. ‘’ Mama, are you okay?’’. He asked with a concern voice. Kagome smiled at him.’’ Yeah Shippou, i am okay’’. ‘’ that idiot, why would he want Kikyou here anyway, when we got you, Mama’’. Shippou looked at his mother waiting to see her reaction. But he didn’t expect that Kagome would pick her from her shoulder to hug him tightly, as she muttered a small ‘ thank you’.   The leaved Keade’s villiage after the had eaten and packed everything. Everyone was silence during the walking. When the stopped for lunch, Inuyasha started to yell again about that she must make food now, calling her names, like wench, idiot, etc. But when he began with compairing her to Kikyou, that’s when it went to far. Standing up without looking at him, Kagome took a deep breath and yelled. ‘’ SIT, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COMPAIRE ME TO THAT CLAY BITCH, SHE ISN’T ALIVE, SHE IS DEAD. SO IF YOU WANT HER SO BADLY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ‘SIT’ WITH HER, AND ENJOY ‘SIT’TING WITH HER, AND LEAVE ME ALONE TO ‘SIT’ AND LEAVE ME OUT OF ALL THAT SHIT, GOT IT SO JUST FUCKIN ‘SIT’. When she was done, she turned around took her backpack, and just ran away, with steam comming out of her ears. Miroku and Sango looked at her with fear, Shippou laughing and rolling on the ground, and Kirara just scratched her ear.   Kagome walked through the forest. Not realizing the danger she brought herself in to. Although most was to blame to Inuyasha (sorry i just think, when she goes out in the forest to get away from him, and then get attacked, it’s really Inuyasha’s fault). But her mood change immiadetly when she caught sight of the beautiful view before her. A little meadow, covered in snow, with tree’s as white as snow, while the sun shine’s a little bit through the trees, and with the sunshine the snow seemed to sparkle. It was truly a beautiful sight.   Standing still by her surroundings, she closed her eyes to relax. Moments past till.’’ Priestess, you shouldn’t let your guard down’’. A cold sudden voice spoke. Kagome shot her eyes open, only to look up to find the ice prince standing right before her. ‘’ uhh, lord Sesshoumaru, what are you doing here?’’. She choked out. Sesshoumaru feelt a twitch go to the ends of his lips, but wearstood the urge to smile. ‘’ This Sesshoumaru has a proposal to you’’. Kagome turned red. ‘What kind of propasal is he thinking. Wait a minute, no he wouldn’t that, why in the 7 Hells would Sesshoumaru propose me that. No he wouldn’t propose me that certainly not’. She thought in her head. ‘’ And what would this proposal include?’’. She asked, with a bit nervousness in her voice. For moments it was silent. Al to silent, why didn’t he just tell her what he wanted. Kagome began slightly to panick, she didn’t know how to take the silence of the demon lord. But she let a deep sigh out when he spoke.’’ This Sesshoumaru thinks that this one’s pack, and your pack should join forces for the with the Halfbreed Naraku’’. He said wit hno emotion in his voice. Kagome was stunned. Eyes wide in suprise, and her mouth wide open.but then she came back to herself. Kagome took a deep breath before she spoke.’’ Lord Sesshoumaru, i agree with you that it’s a good idea to join forces, but i cann’t choice for my whole Group. You better should come with me to discuss this with my Group, although i think they would also agree in this. Why donn’t you milord take your ward and retainer, and then we will go back to my camp. Does that sounds acceptable to you milord?’’. Sesshoumaru nodded, and then Kagome gave him one of the sweetest smile’s she had. Then the went to Sesshoumaru’s camp to take Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Uhn, and then went to her camp. This was going to be interesting. Sesshoumaru had everything planned to steal the miko’s heart. And he was confindent that it would work. Step one was almost done.’ Join the Group, and spend more time with the miko’. Sesshoumaru smiled one of the smallest smile’s ever, most poeple wouldn’t notice that, but a little girl in a orange kimono noticed, and giggled, because she was happy that her lord as who she saw as a father would become happy.