InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ chapter 3. welcome to our group. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3.   Back at the camp.   Inuyasha sat next to Kikyou, looking at her tenderly. It looked so disgusting. The rest of the team sat in silence, waiting for there friend to return.   Suddenly Inuyasha stood up sniffed the air, and growled.’’ Sesshoumaru is comming’’. He bitted out. Everyone stood in there fighting position.’’ Inuyasha, maybe you brother doesn’t want to fight’’. Miroku stated. Inuyasha huffed at that statement.’’ Yeah right monk. He won’t come unless it is to fight, or to steal Tetsusaiga away’’. The looked at the tree’s waiting for Sesshoumaru to show up. And then he came, by his side was Kagome, followed by Rin and Jaken on Ah-Uhn. The whole Group looked with suprised, and confused faces at the Young woman. But then Inuyasha went mad.’’ Oi, whench. What are doing next to my bastard of a brother? and why is he here at all? Did he do something to you Kagome?!’’.  Her hand went to her ears, to cover  them from the loud voice. Sesshoumaru saw this, and mentally growled.’ The halfbreed is making her deaf, mental note to myself, ‘torture the halfbreed, for harming what is mine’. Sesshoumaru thought. He couldn’t kill the halfbreed, because he knew that Kagome cared about him, and if he did, that she would be depressed, sad, and dissapointed. He mentally sighed. This was going to be much harder then he thought.   ‘’ Little brother. This Sesshoumaru didn’t come to fight, or to steal Tetsusaiga’’. He replied. Inuyasha growled at him, at that Kagome shook her head.’’ So for what did you come, you bastard!’’. Inuyasha practically yelled.’’ This Sesshoumaru has come to propose an aliance between our two packs’’. He said. Inuyasha and the rest of the Group, except of Kagome of course, were shocked. ’’ So do you accept this one’s proposal?’’. He asked. Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippou looked at each other, and nodded there heads. Miroku stepped out, and spoke.’’ Milord, we would be honored to have you to join our Group, or as you call i tour pack’’. He stated. Sesshoumaru nodded his head of acknowledgement.’’ What the hell, monk! This is my BROTHER, what are you thinking. He tried to kill us, more the none occaision’’. Inuyasha yelled again. Serieusly couldn’t Inuyasha keep it a bit down. But when he said, that Sesshoumaru couldn’t come in the Group, because het ried to kill them a couple of times, made Kagome mad.’’ INUYASHA!! YOU FUCKIN BASTARD. WHAT ABOUT KIKYOU THEN. SHE TRIED TO KILL ME, FOR MY SOUL, MORE THEN 1 OCCAISION. AND DONN’T SAY IT ISN’T THE SAME. IT EXACTLY THE SAME. SO SHUT UP. YOU DON’T HAVE A SAY IN THIS, YOU CHOOSE KIKYOU FOR OUR GROUP AND I CHOOSE SESSHOUMARU. SO SHUT UP AND ‘SIT’ AND DON’T INTERFERE. UNDERSTOOD DOGBOY!!!’. Kagome yelled, almost screamed. It was amazing. Inuyasha’s ear flattenend to his head, and nodded.’’ Okay, Kagome’’. Inuyasha said quietly. Kagome looked up at him and sighed. She looked then back at Sesshoumaru, and his Group. And with a big smile she said.    “ Well, welcome in the group’’.   AN: i know this is a short one but it needed to come out. The next one will come soon, so keep an eye open. And please read and review.