InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ chapter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6.   An: sorry, i had some difficult time the passed days. So please dont get angry at me. I couln’t do nothing about it. well i imagine some of you ask what happend? Well i needed to go to a psychiatrist, last Monday. I needed to go for a intake. And that conversation didn’t end well, atleast not for me. I got a panick attack when i got home. And since then i am very depressed. They think that i could have a trauma, because of what all happend to me. Well i will not keep you guys to busy with my sad story. But if you want to know more what happenned just ask okay? Well this one may bes ome what crappy but i tried my best, i just wanted to do something today, because i was off the last days. So i still hope you will enjoy it.   ~-Feudel Era-~   Kagome and Sesshoumaru had just returned from her time, just when Kagome had climbed out she came in contact with narrowed golden eyes.’’ Oi wench, it took ya long enough, why was that baster with you?’’. Inuyasha asked, as he looked at the direction of the demonlord, who just had jumped out of the well. ‘’ Inuyasha?’’. She asked with a calmly tone, although the halfdemon knew what it meant, it had a message hidden between the words and the meaning was ‘if you are going to call him a basterd again, you will be sit to hell and back understand?’. Inuyasha swallowed at that thought, and gave a ‘Keh’ to the others, before walking away, to the village. Kagome stared after the half dogdemon. What was his problem if Sesshoumaru went with her, he got Kikyou right? Kagome asked herself that question.’ And besides, Sesshoumaru and me, yeah right, in my dreams maybe. Although i think if he find out about that, i can even not dream about it anymore’. Kagome sighed, she thought this was hopeless. She just stopped her love for Inuyasha so sudden, and then out of the blue got interest in Sesshoumaru, his Half brother. Was she stupid or something, loving Inuyasha while he got the clay bitch was one thing, but loving the cold, cruel, emotionless, human and halfdemon hating, demonlord was another thing.’ Come on, i know that Sesshoumaru loving me is the most impossible thing that will ever exist’. She thought, although she didn’t know how wrong she was at that moment, because a view feet behind her, walked the said demonlord, pondering about his feelings for. He didn’t know exactly he loved her. Well not the word atleast, he didn’t know this was what we humans called ‘love’. Oh but he will learn soon enough.   -oOo-   When they reached for Kaede’s village, Shippou and Rin were already running up to them. Shippo jumped into Kagome’s arms, and Rin went to hug Sesshoumaru’s leg.’’ Lord Sesshoumaru, you are back!’’. Rin said happily.’’ Momma, i missed you, was Sesshoumaru with you?’’. Shippo asked.’’ Yes, Shippou, he was with me’’. Kagome answered him. And Shippou gaves his mother a big thooty smile, wich earned Shippou an ‘aw’ and a thight hug from his mother.   The Group went inside, except for Sesshoumaru, who said to the Group that he needed to go to a meeting with the other Lords back at the Western Palace, and asked the monk Miroku, if they could take his Pack with them may he be delayed before they leave to search for Naraku, and the shards. After that was taken care of he leaved the village.   -oOo-   Sesshoumaru was now in his study. The meeting had just ended. Sesshoumaru was pissed, No, even Beyond that. The Southernlord, Lord Ikira, talked all the time about that Sesshoumaru should find a mate, and that kind of stuff, that happend more often in the meetings, but then the Southernlord did something he shouldn’t have done, apperently the Lord had brought his daughter along, in hope to let her become his mate. What a foolish idea, just like the lord who thought it would work on him, Lord Sesshoumaru, Westernlord of the House of the Moon. And Sesshoumaru just answered with one word, when the lord had asked him if he wanted to mate her, ‘No’. But the stubborn lord didn’t give in just that easily. He began braggin about, how strong his daughter was, and how beautiful. Oh god, how much Sesshoumaru wanted to kick the ass out of that lord then. But luckily, he wasn’t one to lose his controll that easily.   So he sat now in his study, taking out the two pieces paper, that Souta had given him. As he opened the First one. Things she loved.   HeeySesshoumaru-bro. Just follow the things here, and it will be allright. Sheloves it, if a boy would give her a flower, that would represent her. Wich flower? Well you need to figure out that yourself, sorry man, but i want to know, if you are good enough for her. If you can think about what the flower need to represent, so that it can suit her, you can come to me to find such flower, that would fulfill your requirements. So think hard on the meaning of the flower, and what it must represent. Succes dude.   Sesshoumaru eyes had narrowed a bit at the nickname. Sesshoumaru had just read the First thing on the list. And this was not a easy thing, mostly because the boy didn’t said wich flower, but he could understand that he wanted the best for his big Sister., but now this would take a long time to think. Sesshoumaru decided to come back later at that subject. And went to the second piece of paper. Tips on how to seduce her.   Wel hello there bro. This is the list, on tips how to seduce Kagome. Although i don’t approve of everything. Wel on to the First tip. 1.      Wisper something in her ear, if you want to ask something. Kagome is very sesitive by her ears.   After Sesshoumaru read that, he had a devilish smile on his face. He was satisfied with this information. Sesshomaru tucked the two pieces of paper into his Haori, and went to his chamber. When he entered his room, he lied down on the futon. And thought back to his little Angel, Kagome. he had actually always been interested in her, from the moment she pulled out Tetsusaiga, he was fascinated by her. Later when he came to know more of her, while spying on his half brothers pack, he finded out she was more then just his half brother’s wench, she was kind, selfless, and to forgiving, if you would ask him. Everytime Inuyasha would go to the dead clay bitch, she would always forgive him, for leaving her alone. Well if Sesshoumaru’s plan worked out, she never will be alone. Sesshoumaru smirked at that thought. It was a tiring day so he decided that he could best rest for a bit. And with that he fell into a nice slumber.   AN: well that was it for this chapter. Sorry it took me so long. But you know now the reason for it. well, if you want to know more about what happend to your favorite writer, just ask. Who am i kidding. I am no one’s favorite writer, but still if you want to know, as kit. Well hope you enjoyed.   XxX Yours, Ezra-oztam.