InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ chapter 7. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: heey everybody, sorry i havent post yesterday, but i am a bit stessed. I need help for it, i need to relax some time. Do you guys have any tips? I would like to hear them. Well on with the story, oh yeah NEWS: I AM MAYBE ALSO GOING TO MAKE A CARDCAPTOR SAKURA FANFICTION. Because i just sa this anime, and i just wanted to make one. And then with Yue and Sakura, and not Li and Sakura. So if there are people interested. Tell me. Oh and yeah. THANKS TO THOSE WHO READ, AND COMMENT MY STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS, YOU GUYS MAKING MY DAY GOOD, SO COMMENT OR REVIEW, SO I CAN BE HAPPY.   Chapter 7.   The Group was traveling again, Sesshoumaru had also returned. And with the Group whole again, the were searching again for Naraku, and the Jewel Shards. While they were walking Kagome noticed something. Sesshoumaru was very distant and quiet, even more then usual, and also very deep in thoughts lately. Kagome began to worry for him.’ Why is he so silent and distant the passed days? Did something happen? Did i do something wrong?’. That was what Kagome thought. She decided to ask it later.   -later that day-.   It was alsmost night, and the Group had made camp. Kagome sat before the fire, wating while the food is cooking. She was making spaghetti, she wanted to make something else than Ramen this time. So she decided to make spaghetti. When the spaghetti was done, she took out plates for everyone, and Kagome gave them dinner. Kagome  only had to give food to Inuyasha, and Sesshoumaru, when she approuch Inuyasha and handed him the plate, het ook it slently for the First time, not yelling ‘finally’, or ‘that’s about time wench’. And then gave Sesshoumaru his plate, who took it also silently, but also a bit absent.. Kagome sighed in relief, at First Inuyasha didn’t yell at her, and second Sesshoumaru eat the dinner she made. As she turned to her son and Rin, who she also began seeing as a some sort of kind of a daughter. She began to grew very fond of the Young girl.   After dinner, Kagome had planned to speak to the demonlord, so she walked to him and asked.’’ Uhmm, Sesshoumaru, can we talk for a minute?’’. And then she added when she got looks of her friends.’’ Alone’’. Sesshoumaru looked at her and nodded. But as he stood up.’’ Heey Kagome, is it allright if i talk to him First? It wont take long promise’’. Inuyasha said as he jumped out of the tree he was sitting in, and walked towards her and the demonlord. Kagome looked at the demonlord, to check i fit was okay with him, as he nodded, she understood it.’’ Okay Inuyasha, but serieus, don’t kill eachother got it?’’. she asked, and was happy when they nodded. Inuyasha took Sesshoumaru out of earshot. -with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru-   They stood in a meadow out of earshot of the others. Inuyasha turned to Sesshoumaru, and narrowed his eyes.’’ Oi, bastard, you are going to have one warning, stay away off Kagome, got it?’’. he declared. Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at this.’’ And what at First, makes you think that this Sesshoumaru would stay with your Priestess?’’. He asked. Sesshoumaru wanted to know what Inuyasha was referring to.’’ Oi, don’t act like you dont know what i mean, you and she are hanging out lately, and i will say one thing, SHE is MINE’’. Inuyasha said. Smiling as his brother snarled at him. Sesshoumaru was furious, his inner beast wanted to take over, and kill the halfbreed right there where he stood.’’ she is not yours halfbreed! you choosed the dead bitch, so dont even start saying she is yours’’. Sesshoumaru sneered at him. Sesshoumaru couldn’t almost control himself. His eyes began to bleed red. his beast wanted to take over, but not to fight him, but talk to him. As Ssesshoumaru’s beast took over, he began to talk to Inuyasha.’’ Halbreed, if she truly wants to be with you, what i doubt, she can stay with you. But it’s her choice understood?’’. Sesshoumaru’s beast explained to him. Inuyasha was serieus taken back by everything Sesshoumaru said. It was true, he shouldn’t choose for Kagome, but that didn’t mean he would let go of her that easily. Inuyasha nodded to Sesshoumaru with his head down. He walked back to camp to tell Kagome she could talk with him.   -with Kagome and Sesshoumaru-   Kagome walked into the clearing and saw Sesshoumaru sitting against a tree. So she took a lot amount of air in, and then walked up to him. Sitting next to him, by the tree, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence. After moments he finaly spoke.’’ What is it you want to talk about with this Sesshoumaru?’’. He asked. Kagome sighed.’’ Well you, have been acting strangely, you are quiet most of the time, even more then usual, youhave been distant to us and also a bit of absent. And.. well… i.. i was worried about you Sesshoumaru’’. She said although she choked the least part out. Sesshoumaru turned his head to face her, but saw that she held her head down. At First he was annoyed that she would do that, did she serieus saw herself so low?  But then his eyes softened, he knew it was part of it his own fault for calling her such, and also the fault of his half brother Inuyasha, for calling her low, and camparing her constant with the dead one. Sesshouaru realized his fault now, but Inuyasha doesn’t, the half breed was to stubborn to commit that he maked a mistake. Sesshoumaru let then out a sigh of content, content with that the woman he want to mate, is worried about him.’’ Kagome it’s nothing, i have only a lot of things on my mind, and i have to deal with these things’’. He answered her. After that minutes past in silence, Kagome stood up, and walked to Sesshoumaru to sit before him. Sesshoumaru look at her questionly, but was suprised with her next action. She put her arms around him, and hugged him tightly.’’ Sesshoumaru, you know, you can count on me, i will always be here for you’’. She said. And sesshoumaru was in shock with her words, but also ubelievable happy to hear those words from her. With a very beatiful smile on his face, he put his arms around her waist. As he pulled her closer, he said two words Kagome thought never to hear from him.’’ Thank you’’. Kagome was so happy, that he could see it in her eyes when she pulled back. She gave him a 100% genuine smile. And at this moment Sesshoumaru wished that this could least forever. But he knew they should head back to camp. So he stood up, and offered Kagome his hand, and Kagome then got it that they needed to head back, so she took his hand, and walked by his side. With a very beautiful smile on her face. And Sesshoumaru smiled at her too. Although she didn’t saw that because it was dark. But Sesshoumaru didn’t mind. He knew, she would see him everyday smile at her, once they are mated.   AN: well this was it for this chapter sorry guys. But please review, i serieusly want to know what you guys think. Loves, Ezra Oztam.