InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: BIG NEWS, FOR BIG FANS, IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME THROUGH MAIL OR MSN, I MADE AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU GUYS, THE E-MAILADRESS IS ezra-oztam@hotmail.com, well hope to hear soon from you guys! Well now on with the story. Chapter 8.   It was night, and the fire illuminated the whole camp. In that camp rested a demonslayer, a pervert of a monk, a little foxdemon, a little human girl, a friendly two-headed dragon, a two tailed catdemon, a half dogdemon, a undead Priestess, a sexy… very handsome dogdemon lord, and a very beautiful Young Priestess who goes under the name of, Kagome Higurashi.   Kagome sat leaning against a tree, watching at the fire, as it gave them light, and warmth. Weeks had past since she had that convesation with Sesshoumaru, even after these weeks, Kagome sometimes still blushes when she lookes at the handsome dogdemon, she couldn’t help but feel some strange feelings inside when she looked at him, feelings that are growing stronger for the lord of the mighty West. Feelings that were stronger then she had for Inuyasha, and she couldn’t stop being concerned about it. Come on, she has the right to be concerned, she knew where this was going, she was falling for Sesshoumaru. And not just a bit, but completely. Well that’s what maked her concerned, when she falls in love with Sesshoumaru, her heart will be broken, again. Because he, The Demonlord of the West, Sun of Inu Taisho, hated humans, and well she was human, and she couldn’t change. At that thought her face began to sadden. Sesshoumaru noticed her sad expression, and frowned.’ A smile suits her better’. He thought. But his was stopped by the toad demon, Jaken, who just walked in the camp. The toad bowed to his lord.’’ Lord Sesshoumaru, there is news from the other Lords, they gave me this scrowl, milord’’. The little imp bowed, and gave the scowl to his beloved lord, and then backed away. Sesshoumaru eyed the scrowl First, and then First frowned at what he read, but then realized the oppertunitie that this would give him with The little blue-eyed vixen. Sesshoumaru smiled a true smile, and that took everyone’s attention. They all stared at shock, but most Jaken.’How come milord is smiling, he usually hates to attend such things’. The little imp thought. Sesshoumaru turned to the rest of the Group, and saw all of there’s questionly expression. Then he saw Kagome stand up and walk to him.’’ Uhm, milord, is there good news in that scrowl, that gives you such a beautiful smile’’. She asked innocently. And Sesshoumaru smiled more at that, his eyes softened for a brief moment before they turned cold.’’ Well, Kagome, There is. It’s a invitation, for a ball that will be held at the Nothern lord’s home, he said that this one could also bring company, so this one thought it would be more enjoyabler with you all there, that is if you want to come ofcours?’’. He explained and asked. Kaome eyes sparkled when she heard that, and nodded. Sesshoumaru looked then to the rest, who all nodded, except for Inuyasha, who ‘keh’d’, and with that Sesshoumaru indicated it was his term for ‘fine’. Sesshoumaru chuckled inwardly at the childisch behavior of his younger brother.’’ Well then tomorrow we will head towards the Northern Palace’’. With that said, everyone went to sleep. And even Sesshoumaru slept dreaming of what might happen at the ball.   AN: oh wow, i wonder what sesshy would be dreaming, hopefully not something perverted. Sesshoumaru: What This Sesshoumaru dreams is none of your concern, Ezra. Me: what you mean you were dreaming something perverted, oh bad sesshy, Kagsie is still a virgin. Sesshoumaru: ….. Me: haha got ya! Well Sesshoumaru be careful with her buddy, she is my maincaracter. Sesshoumaru: you dont tell this Sesshoumaru what he should do. Me: well yeah i do, because i write this story remember. And be nice to me, because you forget also i decided to give you the lovely Kagome, if you are not going to be thankful i will put you with someone else got it?! Sesshoumaru: *bows to me* yes mistress. Me: haha i got sesshy under controll. Well this was is it for this chapter i will post another one soon i am busy with it right now. Hope you like it please comment or review. Xxx Ezra-Oztam.