InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ You are just like snow. ❯ chapter 9. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9.   So there they were, on there way to the Northern Palace. And as of now Sesshoumaru walked ahead, Inuyasha behind him with Kikyou by his side, Sango, Miroku, and Shippou, on Kirara. And Rin togheter with Kagome on Ah-Uhn, Jaken holding on to the reins of the two-headed dragon. Everyone was most excited, mostly Kagome, she had never been on a bal. So she was extremely excited.   Although with all her excitement. Kagome couldn’t think about one little detail about the bal. So she decided to ask little Rin about it.’’ uhm Rin’’. She started. ‘’ Yes, Lady Kagome?’’. The innocent child said, with a big smile on her face. Kagome blushed at the ‘Lady’remark. But ignored it. so she went further on with her question, not knowing that the demonlord was also listening.’’ Well Rin, i have never been on a bal before so i don’t know what i should wear. I don’t have anything fort hat kind of stuff, and i think i can’t go in my modern clothes’’. At this Sesshoumaru stiffined. She was right, she couldn’t where that. If a man or demon saw her like that, all of them will try to pursue her. And Sesshoumaru didn’t like the thought of someone coming close to what was his. But for now he needed to stop thinking about that, he needed to First reassure Kagome First. ‘’ Kagome don’t worry, this Sesshoumaru shall have a kimono ready for you for the bal’’. He said, Kagome nodded with relief. and then he thought about going to ask to Akira if she wanted to make a kimono for Kagome. Akira was the most talented woman in making beautiful clothes, and she had also made his kimono, he knew Akira well, she was the best friend of his Father and his Mother, they were always fond of her. So Sesshoumaru thought, if anyone was going to make Kagome a Kimono, Akira should be the one.   So they headed out further towards the Nothern Palace.   -that night at the camp-   Everyone was around the fire. It wasn’t quiet, almost everyone was talking to eachother, about all kind of stuff. It went on as that for half a hour, till Sesshoumaru’s voice interrupted.’’ Jaken! Come here’’. Everyone look at the dogdemon, while he called for his retainer, eager to know wherefor he needed him. The toad walked towards his Lordship, and bowed respectfully.’’ Yes, milord.’’. the little imp asked. The lord took a scrowl out of his hoari, and gave it to Jaken.’’ Make sure this scrowl will come as fast as possible to Akira’’. He said.’’ But milord, Akira?’’. The toad asked, but was silenced by a death glare from the demonlord. The imp bowed, and leaved immediately. Everyone looked at the demonlord questionly. Wanting to know what he was up to, and waiting for a explanation. But he just shrugged casually. Then everyone just ignored it, and went back to there talking. Everyone except for a certain Blue-eyed Priestess, who just stayed focused on the demonlord. Sesshoumaru noticed this, and smirked. He loved those blue eyes, and that was what he was going to show with the kimono, and the flower that should represent her. He tucked his hand in his Haori to feel the flower of his choice, he just went back Yesterday night to the present to get what he wanted, with the help of the Little boy Souta ofcourse.   ‘ A Rose as a sign for my affection towards you, it will explain every bit of it, and the colour suits you the best, my dear Priestess, you shall be mine, no time’.   An: well did you like it? did i do a good job? Pleas review, or comment? Those thing inspire me to write so how more comments how faster i write. SO PLEASE REVIEW OR COMMENT I BEG YOU!. Sesshoumaru: dont sounds so Hopeless, Ezra. You dont need them to write a story that will bring this Sesshoumaru and Kagome together. Me: ah that’s sweet of you do you think i am really that good. Sesshoumaru: no, but you could use the peptalk. Me: SESSHOUMARU DONT SAY IT THEN IF YOU DONT MEAN IT. AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN, DO I HAVE TO GET KAGURA HERE, YOU KNOW SHE VERY CLINGY TO YOU!!!. Sesshoumaru: *shudders at thought* NO! I DIDNT MEAN IT, SERIEUSLY!!!!.\ Kagura: SESSHOUMARU!! * RANS TO SESSHOUMARU AND HUGS HIM*. Sesshoumaru: OH HELL NO! *RANS AWAY WITH KAGURA AFTER HIM.* Me: haha, well you better learn next time Sesshy. Well this was it for this time. Dont worry over Sesshy, he will be okay for the next Chapter. But i hope you likei t, oh Yeah Kagome want to say something! Kagome: well Thank you Ezra. First of all, Ezra doesn’t own Inuyasha if she did, i would live my happy ever after with Sesshy over there *points to Sesshoumaru* and well i hope you revie or comment this chapter, Ezra can use some good things for her live right now. Well this was what i wanted to say, BYE! Me: BYE! Sesshoumaru: HELP ME!! GET HER OFF ME!! Kagura: OH SESSHOUMARU! I LOVE YOU!