InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Zinc ❯ Welcome to Zinc ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A\N: Hey! Sorry I know I've been a little lazy with updating I know but the reason is…well that's just it I've been lazy. But I'm here now and I'm PUMPED! When I'm on chapter 4 or 5 I'll start my other story. I'm so excited! The other one is great two. There's so much that happens! But you'll see it soon! Oh and sorry about any typing errors I'll make during any story. Thank you lil-lostii for your review! You were the third review so I guess you're the charm ;) But I'm not playing favorites or anything. That would be rude and I'm not rude unlike some people (coughs) yashandkag4ever (cough, cough) Sorry something in my throat…wait I can't say that. Um…typo? Ah who cares? No, yashandkag4ever you do NOT care so don't say you do. Stop sticking your tongue out at your computer screen while your reading this. I'll talk to you later. Right now these lovely people would like to read my story. CHARGE!!!!!!!!
 
 
Chapter 3: Welcome to Zinc
 
“Kagome wait!” Sango yelled as she ran out the door to catch Kagome before she left. Kagome was only two steps out the door. “Don't go. We need you in this band!”
 
“Define `need'.”
 
“I'm willing to beg. There's no band without a singer and you're the perfect person for this job. Please! Please! Please! Please!” Sango got on her knees and folded her hands.
 
“Sango how can I be in this band with—”
 
“Forget about him! He's the one who screwed up not you! Kagome,” Sango got up and put her hands on Kagome's shoulders, “you're stronger than this. You can deal with him. If you back out you'll just give him what he wants.”
 
“You know what Sango? You're right.”
 
“I know.”
 
“He's not getting what he wants anymore.”
 
“Right on!”
 
“I'm going in there!” Kagome opened the door but then looked in and closed it. “I can't do it.”
 
“Kagome!”
 
“He's in the kitchen.”
 
“So?”
 
“Where the knives are!”
 
“Miroku hid them, you're fine!”
 
“Okay.” Kagome walked slowly through the door.
 
Wait…shit! I think there are China plates in the cabinet. Well I'll just keep that to myself.
 
She quickly followed behind Kagome.
 
“So are you in the band or not?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“Probably not.” Inuyasha answered.
 
“Yes.” Kagome said.
 
“Yes?” Inuyasha frowned.
 
“Yes?” Kouga smiled.
 
“Didn't you hear her the first time?” Miroku questioned the two. They both slapped him upside the head. “No need to take your rage out on me just `cause you peoples have hearing problems!”
 
“So you're in the band?!” Sango exclaimed gleefully.
 
“You're in the band?!” Kouga said surprised.
 
“You're in the band?” Inuyasha groaned.
 
“Are you people even listening?! She said `yes'! No offense but sometimes you guys are a little slow.”
 
We're slow?” The three of them said together.
 
“Did. You. People. Understand. Anything I said? Do me and Kagome have to spell it out for you?!”
 
“Don't be cruel Miroku. You know Inuyasha can't read.” Kagome pointed out.
 
“We'll draw pictures.”
 
“Works for me.”
 
“Not for me!” Inuyasha complained.
 
“You can't hear, or read words or pictures. Inuyasha what are we going to do with you?”
 
“I have a few suggestions!” Kagome raised her hand.
 
“Does it involve killing him?”
 
“Of course it does!” Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
 
“No, it doesn't,” Kagome answered.
 
“It doesn't?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“It doesn't?” Both Sesshomaru and Kouga asked.
 
“It doesn't?” Sango asked.
 
“Okay people! Do we really have to do this again?”
 
“Shut up Miroku!” they all yelled.
 
“No! It doesn't matter if I shut up or not. You guys won't hear me anyway!”
 
“Not hearing you and ignoring you are two different things,” Inuyasha snapped.
 
“But when you `don't hear me' you're ignoring me.”
 
“That doesn't make sense!”
 
“To somebody with half a brain it does!”
 
“Okay guys!” Sango interrupted, “Drop it. The most important thing here is, we found a new lead singer. Does anyone object?”
 
“I do!” Inuyasha objected.
 
“Besides Inuyasha.”
 
“That's not fair!”
 
“Life's not fair. Deal with it,” Kagome snapped.
 
“Okay. Kagome, welcome to Zinc!” Sango cheered.
 
“Where did you get the name Zinc anyway?”
 
“It's a long story. Let's leave it at…it just sounded cool. Inuyasha came up with it actually.” Kouga explained.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
“Yup.” Kouga said.
 
“This person right here?” Kagome asked pointing at him.
 
“Yup.”
 
“I find that hard to believe.”
 
“Of course you do.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes. Kagome slapped him in the arm. “Ouch! That was uncalled for!”
 
“Baby.”
 
“I am not!”
 
Kagome slapped him in the arm harder. “OUCH!” He yelled.
 
“My point has been made.”
 
“Stop it you two! Since Kagome's in this band, you guys are going to have to get along,” Sesshomaru lectured.
 
“Yeah, like that'll happen,” Inuyasha said sarcastically.
 
“It will or you're both out of the band!”
 
Kagome and Inuyasha's mouths dropped open.
 
“Yeah. That's right I said it. The only way this band is going to work is if you'll stop fighting. And you guys need to start rehearsing for your gig next week.”
 
“What gig?” Kouga asked.
 
“Oh did I forget to tell you that?” Sesshomaru scratched his head; “Well I kind of booked you guys at club…for next week.”
 
“Next Week?!” they shouted.
 
“Oops?”
 
“Yeah oops!” Inuyasha hit his brother on the shoulder. “How could you not tell us?”
 
“It must've slipped my mind.”
 
“What mind?”
 
“The one you wish you had.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
“Anyway! We don't know any songs,” Kouga pointed out.
 
“But what about—?”
 
“Original songs Inuyasha!”
 
“I was gonna say that!”
 
“You were going to say songs from the radio.”
 
“Oh. Never mind.”
 
“Wait. Kagome, you wrote a song.”
 
“No, I didn't.”
 
“Yes you did,” Sango winked at her, “Remember? You wrote it after—”
 
“Oh! Yeah now I remember. I loved that song!”
 
“Oh this should be good,” Inuyasha snickered. Kagome shot him a glare.
 
“But it's a song played on the piano. Give me a day and I'll change it.”
 
“A day? That's all you need?” Miroku questioned.
 
“Yeah why? Too long?”
 
“No it's perfect!” Miroku grinned.
 
“Sango I need your creativity.”
 
Inuyasha scoffed, “Sango? Creativity? Sango wouldn't know creativity if it came up and slapped her in the face!”
 
“You mean like this?” Sango raised her hand and slapped him in the face.
 
“Yeah that's pretty accurate.” Inuyasha said, rubbing his cheek.
 
Kagome gave Sango a high five. “Okay, so give me and Sango a day to change the song and we'll meet you guys here tomorrow.”
 
“Sounds good.” Sesshomaru agreed.
 
“See you later!” Kagome waved as her and Sango walked out the door.
 
“What do you think the song's about?” Miroku asked.
 
“Bet you thirty bucks it's about Inuyasha.” Kouga said.
 
“No way! I'll take that bet.” Miroku and Kouga shook on it.
 
“You guys are betting on whether or not the song's about me?!”
 
“Don't think of it as a bet. Think of it as a…prediction. Involving money. A friendly wager if you will.”
 
“You guys are pathetic.”
 
“So what do you call being drunk, at a party, with some girl you don't know, in a closet?”
 
“Saturday.”
 
Miroku and Kouga both slapped him on the head.
 
“Ow! What gives you people the right to hit me?!”
 
“It's Saturday.” They both replied.
 
%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
 
A\N: How was that for comedy? Oh yes I've done it again! I thought I was getting a little rusty for comedy but I guess not. At least to me. Look, I'm going to TRY to speed up the updating. I know but I've been having a little writer's block. But yes I have also been lazy. But NO MORE! I shall try top keep writing faster. For you guys, I must. Well anyway I have to go. R&R R&R R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! Member, LunaStar* wuvs you all!!!!!!!
 
~LunaStar*