Jem Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The Mega Rock-Man ❯ Friends Forever ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
By Adriana's order, Eric and the Misfits were all banished from Morvania forever, and were never to return, under penalty of Five years in jail.
 
She also had order that the tower be demolished so that no one could ever use it for bad things ever again.
 
Now that everyone was safe and the Misfits were gone. Adriana decided to tell everyone here and now why she wanted Me to be there especially.
 
It was noted that for Adriana to become Queen and keep the title, she would need a Royal Consort… A husband so to speak of.
 
Adriana did love me so much. Even though I wasn't royalty, but I had proven myself to be a man of strong moral character which is the next best thing in any book.
 
“Mykan Rock-man… I choose you.” she said.
 
My eyes widened. “Me? Really?”
 
The girls all felt so excited and happy for me. “Mykan… You're going to become Prince of all Morvania.” said Aja.
 
“You luck son of a gun.” added Raya.
 
Adriana held her hands together. “Well… Mykan? Will you?” she asked.
 
A woman proposing to a man, that was something not seen everyday, and I didn't have to think long about it either.
 
This was my chance to start over. Give up my otherwise unbearable, lonely life, and to finally have a wife to add to my House, Job, and Bag-of-Gold to make me all complete.
 
I held her hands in mine, “Yes, Adriana. It would mean so much to me.” I said, then I asked Mega Rock-man to play the last half of the sorrowful song I never finished.
 
(Mykan)
 
I'd like to be like everyone I see.
Not special: Just an ordinary guy.
 
 
Jem all held their hands together at how sad that song sounded.
 
 
Who falls in love, and leads a wondrous life
At least… I'd like to have the chance to try.
 
-The happiness of being me,
is not what it's cracked up to be.
It's lonely being ONE… of a kind!
It's lonely… being--
ONE… of a kind!
 
 
I wiped away a tear that fell from my eye as the song ended. “Oh, sorry about that.” I said, but Adriana though that was beautiful.
 
“Well… it's settled.” She said. “We shall be wed two day from tomorrow.”
 
“That would be wonderful I said.”
 
The girls awed at us and decided to give us some time alone together once we got back to the palace.
 
 
During the show, I actually was able to keep myself from changing into Mega Rock-man, and not only that, but I was even able to perform one of Jem's song with them.
 
A very special song I thought really meant a lot to us all. I was getting married in a few days, and my life would change forever.
 
No one was afraid of me, or thought of me as a freak anymore, and best of all. Jerrica agreed to let me have a place at Starlight music so I could come and visit every now and then.
 
I guess it was safe to say… Love unties us all.
 
(JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS plus one: Love Unites Us)
 
We come from different worlds,
Different points of view
Yet there's something we share,
We both care
What we share is me and you
 
Love (Love) Love unites us
Whoa, Love (Love) brings us together
 
One likes the autumn moon,
The other likes the sun
Here beneath the sky,
You and I
We share and we are one
 
Love (Love) Love unites us
Whoa Love (Love) brings us together
Love (Love) Love unites us
Whoa Love (Love) forever and ever
 
Though we are divided by lines on a map
Love unites us and bridges the gap
 
Love (Love) Love unites us
Whoa Love (Love) brings us together
Love (Love) Love unites us
Whoa Love (Love) forever and ever
Love!
 
 
One week later the papers were informed that Adriana was crowed Queen, and that she and I were finally married, which indeed made me future King of Morvania… once I trained up a little.
 
I moved all my things into Morvania palace, and Adriana had a special room built for me where I could play my music when I had spare time.
 
As for my other home… Well… I gave it to Jerrica and the others, as memento of me and a thank you gift fro helping me find my way out of the dark.
 
They turned my old home into a beautiful estate in the countryside where they could go every now and then as they please. It even gave them much more space to put a lot of old things they couldn't fit into the Starlight house.
 
As promised, I did come to visit them every other time or so, and Adriana and I invited them as guests.
 
As for me, myself. I never had to transform into Meg Rock-Man ever again. Or… Almost never again.
 
“Ready Jem?”
 
“Ready!” the girls all said.
 
“Then… LEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S ROCKEEEEEEEEEEET!!” I transformed and we played a song. We always played at least one song when we were with each other, because after all… Music is Magic.
 
 
(JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS plus one: Music Is Magic)
 
Music is Magic!
Nothin can compare!
Everybody starts to rock
When music's in the air!
 
Music is Magic!
Music makes you whole
(Music is Magic!)
It warps itself around you,
Filling up your soul!
 
Music is Magic!
Cuts through silence like a knife
Wondrous and mystical
(Music is Magic)
Somethin' of a miracle
(Sweet, sweet Magic)
Music is the sweet, sweet sound of love
 
(Music is Magic!)
Music sets you free
(Music is Magic!)
It lets you see the world the way it oughtta be
 
Music is Magic!
Cuts through silence like a knife
Wondrous and mystical
(Music is Magic!)
Somethin' of a miracle
(Sweet, sweet Magic)
Music is the sweet, sweet sound of love
 
(Music is Magic!)
Music sets you free
(Music is Magic!)
It lets you see the world the way it oughtta be
 
(Music is Magic!)
Music makes you fly
(Music is Magic!)
It finds you when you're low
And lifts you to the sky
(Music is Magic!)
(Music is Magic!)