Jem Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The Mega Rock-Man ❯ I didn't do it... WE... did it. ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
We all chose a specific person to fight with, only Eric was promised to be left all for me. I had quite the bone to pick with him.
 
The sooner we got them out of the way the sooner we could get to Adriana before she fell from the crumpling balcony, which was about to collapse under her weight at any moment.
 
“To the Rescue!!” I cried.
 
“To the Rescue!!” added the girls and we were off.
 
Pizzazz cracked her knuckles as she stared Jerrica down. “Oh, I'm going to enjoy this.” She sniggered.
 
(JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS: To The Rescue)
 
Help, I hear a cry
Help, I don't ask why
Somebody's in trouble,
and I'm off on the double
 
 
ZAP!! Pizzazz was down. Jerrica blew on her fist and smirked. “I still have a good right fist or two up my sleeve.”
 
 
 
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue, do or die
Into the night, into the fog
Swearin' to fight for the underdog
Call and I'll come through
To the rescue
 
Kimber had been chased by Stormer all the way to the dumpsters near the street. “No where left to run now, Kimber.” Stormer hissed and charged like a bull towards her.
 
Kimber just stood her grounds and playfully waved her hair like a flag. “Come on… Toro! Toro!” she mocked.
 
Stromer ran closer and faster towards Kimber, and then at the last moment, Kimber slipped out of the way. Stormer ran right past her and… WHAMM!! Face-first into the hard metal of the dumpster.
 
She fell down on her back. “Now that's what call, cleaning up the trash.” Said Kimber.
 
 
Help is on the way
Help to save the day
Somebody's in trouble
And I'm off on the double
 
 
Aja, and Shana were leapt over the hedge followed by Roxy and Jetta. “You can run but you can't hide from the Misfits.” Roxy snapped.
 
“Let's jump them.” said Aja.
 
“You go girl.”
 
They leapt right over the two Misfits, and kicked them both good in the head. POW!! Jetta was down, and Roxy struggled to her feet and then realized she was in between Aja, and Shana.
 
“These guys don't when to quit.” said Shana. “Double-whammy?”
 
“You're on.”
 
Roxy looked to the right, there was Aja. She looked to the left, there was Shana. “Uh-oh!” she cried.
 
BAM!! And down she went.
 
 
To the rescue, just in time
To the rescue, fighting crime
Lendin' a hand, helpin' the weak
Takin' a stand for the poor and meek
Call and I'll come through
To the rescue
 
 
Clash and Raya were going at each other with two large pipes they found discarded nearby. “Give it up, Hologram. I was three time fencing champion.” snapped Clash.
 
Their pipes clashed again, and again, but Raya didn't care that much. “Well too bad your styles' out of date.” She snapped.
 
BASH!! In a swift rage, Raya knocked away Clash's pipe and forced her to cowardly give in. “Okay, okay I give-- uh, I'm dead.” And she fell over intentionally.
 
 
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue, do or die
To the rescue, here am I
To the rescue
 
The crowd cheered as the Misfits, still unconscious were all hauled into police buggy vans, and ready to be carried to prison… but not first without Eric.
 
Speaking of which, he and I were staring each other down like Knights ready to fight to the death. The crowd gave us plenty of space, and Jem agreed not to interfere… this was MY battle.
 
“I'm going to warn you right now.” Eric grunted, “I was level four Black-belt champ in my prep school days, and since you still choose to defy me, I shall came at you with everything I've got.”
 
“ So will I.” I said. “Now… let's Rocket Dude.” And as we charged into battle, one of my songs was played magically through the air.
 
Eric and I went absolutely CRAZY!! Our fists and feet flying at each other, some were parried, very few missed, and the rest of them hit.
 
Back and forth, from one of us to the other. It was anybody's match.
 
(This is The 3rdseason opening them from Inu Yasha)
 
(Mykan's regular voice in the winds)
 
The city in the georama of the heart
is sparkling with the light of hope
the dream that flew up with the wings of an ephemera
is something that we search for
the truth is always
hiding in the eyes bluely
 
where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
Forever
 
Eric and I were growing tired. “Surrender Rock-Man… You won't win.”
 
“We shall see!”
 
I had to hurry, for the balcony was almost ready to completely collapse.
 
 
 
in the ocean in the turquoise-colored heart
the signals of the ship of light can be heard
I need to go faster, for this impatient feeling
no words are needed
a lie is always
hiding in the words sweetly
 
let the two of us become one
holding on to the coward waves
we continue with our journey
the space between our hug
an endless dream
cutting through the rainbow
heading for the promised light
 
 
This was it… one final blow to win it all.
 
Eric and I were both breathing heavily but summed up the last of all our strengths and CHARGED for each other… we leapt through the air with two huge kicks heading straight for each other... AND--
 
 
where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
forever
 
 
KAPOW!!
 
We zoomed right past each other and landed on the opposite sides of where we were standing. Someone got hit, but who was it that got hit?
 
As the music kept on going right to the end of the song, Eric and I stared each other deadly into the eyes. The crowd was getting nervous.
 
Silence…
 
Silence…
 
MORE SILENCE…
 
Then Eric gasped. “Ugh!!” and he slowly began to fall backwards. “You… got… me!!” He fell with a loud thud, and passed out as the song ended.
 
The crowd however wasn't cheering yet, because the moment the music had gone away. We hear a very loud crashing sound from above.
 
“MYKAN!!” cried Kimber as she pointed up tot eh balcony which had finally caved in, and Adriana was screaming, still muffled as she plummeted down.
 
I turned around quickly and leapt high up into the air letting her drop softly into my arms, and I landed safely on my feet.
 
Now the crowd had every reason to cheer like crazy. As I untied Adriana, and pulled the muffler away from her face.
 
I transformed back into my regular form, and Adriana threw her arms around my neck. “Oh, Mykan… I thought I'd never see you again.” She cried.
 
She pulled away slightly and we gazed into each other's. “You're safe now Princess.” I said. “I won't let anyone hurt you ever again.”
 
Adriana smiled from ear to ear and then brought my lips to hers, and she perked her leg up into the air. The crowd cheered even more loudly than before.
 
“Way to go, Mykan.” Said Kimber.
 
“You go, Rockman.” Added Shana.
 
When we separated, Jem and the Holograms approached me. “You did it, Mykan! You did it!” cried Jerrica.
 
But I shook my head and said. “No… We did it, Jem. We did it.”
 
I put my hand in the middle of the circle, and each of the girls put their hands in too, and we jumped up and cheered… “LEEEEEEEEET'S ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEET.”